Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

kashif ch said:
I sent them passport photo graphs last week and dileverd yesterday but how I will come to know they have attached it with my file? They will send me a email to conform me that they have received required photographs?
They won't tell you that they have received your photographs.

I had the same thing. I sent case specific inquiry and email asking if they received the photographs.

They replied to the inquiry that due to too many applications they can't confirm that they have received the photographs and if the courier says delivered it means they have received it.

Yesterday they replied to my email after 29 days confirming they received the photos.

Send them both case specific inquiry and email if you want t o make sure they received it. Otherwise the courier delivery information should be enough.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

maryamuman said:
Hi everyone o just wanted to tel you guys about my sister in laws application. She is a December applicant and got decision made...is it possible it could be a reject?
can you ask her to make sure it says DM on BOTH sides and not just under the sponsorship column?

if she got a DM on the applicant side, and if she hasn't had an interview, then i'd be 99% sure that's positive. just confirm the above please and let us know what her timeline is.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

Maybe it's false alarm. We need to go back in our caves again :-[

PS: Eid Mubarak to all on Monday

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

Landing_PR said:
Maybe it's false alarm. We need to go back in our caves again :-[

PS: Eid Mubarak to all on Monday
Eid Mubarak to you as well. Yet another Eid without our spouses. Sigh :-X

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

maryamuman said:
Hi everyone o just wanted to tel you guys about my sister in laws application. She is a December applicant and got decision made...is it possible it could be a reject?
Please confirm .. What was her timeline and is the dm on both sides??
Please do let us know..

Only this could tell us the progress..

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

anyone knows of a good lawyer to sponsor my wife from pakistan?

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

whats the current processing time in which ppl are getting the decision made?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

ushiee88 said:
anyone knows of a good lawyer to sponsor my wife from pakistan?
better to apply by yourself people on this forum can help you :) and october 2015 applicants got visa back in july now they're working on november 2015 applicants

ushiee88

Aug 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

naveedali said:
better to apply by yourself people on this forum can help you :) and october 2015 applicants got visa back in july now they're working on november 2015 applicants
i know but i cant risk it.

1, I want to know if having a job is important to sponsor or if theres a min salary i need to just sponsor my wife.
2, i just waited two years for my PR and started working on a 6 month contract so i want to know if that affects anything as they need the notice of assessment from last year during which i didnt work.
3, are they still taking nikkah only applications or they reject those cuz they want to see entire wedding( mehndi, ruksati, valima). Has anyone here gotten rejected cuz they applied just after nikkah.
4 Im planning on having a nikkah and then a reception with like 500 ppl but there wont be any valima or mehndi .. just this reception. will it be enough?

Id be grateful if the experienced members can answer these for me..

Thanks!!

rabab.saghir

Oct 21, 2015

Hi,
Can some one explain to me what is ECAS? Is it different than the online service provided on the CIC website to check the status of the application? If so, how can I access ECAS?

hamzahafeez

Aug 13, 2016

AoA to all I got passport request today. Alhamdulilah. Yesterday i received all the supporting documents in mail so i was hopeful that they should ask for passport soon. Hopefully everyone gets it with in a year IA. Mine was from last week of Nov 2015 to Sept 9th 2016. No lawyer hired for job my brother helped me a lot though in paper work

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

hamzahafeez said:
AoA to all I got passport request today. Alhamdulilah. Yesterday i received all the supporting documents in mail so i was hopeful that they should ask for passport soon. Hopefully everyone gets it with in a year IA. Mine was from last week of Nov 2015 to Sept 9th 2016. No lawyer hired for job my brother helped me a lot though in paper work
Congratulations and MashAllah this makes my day sooo much better.. LVO IS ALIVEEE!!!!!

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CofRed said:
Congratulations and MashAllah this makes my day sooo much better.. LVO IS ALIVEEE!!!!!
hamzahafeez actually got DM on august 8th. it's odd how they took an entire month to send the PPR.

hamzahafeez

Aug 13, 2016

yeah thats why i got confused as what that decision made means and i tried to email lvo and made cse specific inquiry but did not get any reply atleat in last week and a half...and yes flx is right but you dont get excited on DM once passport request comes then you become sure that now its all done.

MN51214

Star Member
Aug 30, 2016

Hello every one,

i want to explain my situation and have some questions if you can reply me. the reply will help me to avoid any delay in documents requests etc etc.
I got married on 9th January 2014 in pakistan and on 19th january i got phone call from my friend in canada that he recieved my letter for citizenship test. i rushed back and passed test, got citizenship and passport in April 2014, then want went back to join my family. i lived with my family for 6 months then october i came back to Canada. in April 2015 i got a baby girl and applied for her documents from NADRA. i visited two times, for two months in april, may then 15 days in november 2015. i again visited pakistan in March April to celebrate my baby birthday. I applied to sponsor my child and wife in March 2016. Following are my questions

1 - In this situation, is my child Canadian National (she born when i was citizen) ? and should i apply for her papers here in canada even she is not here? how to apply can any one help me?

2 - alongwith sponsorship application, i sent all documents in photocopies, Nothing Original. I read on this forum that they need some original documents to process. what original documents they need so that i should send them in time before they they touch my application?

3 - on which address and with which courrier service from pakistan, documents should be sent?

4 - i sent marriage certificate from Nadra but no nikkah nama. after reading this forum i managed to get nikkah nama translated. should i send original nikkah nama with english translation?

5 - last time i visted my wife in march and april, should i send them the stamps on passport of entry and exist in lahore.

6 - My wife is pregnant :) now. Delivary is expected in January 2017. Should i tell it to LVO ?

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance to every one who will reply me. it will help me, at least to get my file updated and to delay the process time.