Passport Req..
October 24 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 7 2016
LANDED..........
January 2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

F.M said:
Its so frustrating to see all this happening to us..whats the reason behind all this..are they so damn lazy that even after two months they cant even finalize at least one or two app per week. Uugggghh where to go what to do. :-[
It seems like LVO is stalling till those new changes for the Fall kick in.. just an assumption.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

Honestly, all of my calculations and assumptions seems so pointless now. If anything, December should've gone by quickly since there weren't as many applicants as for other months. Ugh...same forum responses of worries and anxiousness every day! When are we going to get good news? :'(

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

HRK said:
Why do MPs always give us no hope and bad news... :'(

Yet another week gone.. Its friday , no good news yet...
HRK: MPs aren't allowed to give bad news. You will never hear an MP say "Sorry your case was rejected" or "Unfortunately, the TRV was not approved". They will put a positive spin on their updates "Please wait for the letter from CIC" or "A decision has been made but we can't see the results. Please wait for CIC to contact you" :-X

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

Landing_PR said:
HRK: MPs aren't allowed to give bad news. You will never hear an MP say "Sorry your case was rejected" or "Unfortunately, the TRV was not approved". They will put a positive spin on their updates "Please wait for the letter from CIC" or "A decision has been made but we can't see the results. Please wait for CIC to contact you" :-X
This is why GCMS notes are quite valuable. Most people can get good info by electronic notes.
The only bad thing is it takes 30 days to get them, and they're 30 days old already when applicant receives them.
Order them every 3-4 months.

Regarding MPs, some are good and some are bad. We had a NDP MP in previous govt, and his office was awesome when dealing with CIC. We inquired from them about our parental sponsorship app, and they told us a lot of info, and even gave a date that a decision, etc should be made by such date, etc and all that info. I was impressed by his staff, too bad he lost the seat to a damn Liberal, people were dumb enough to vote for these Liberals who're the same as the PCs. Just look at provincial liberals to see how bad they are.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

flx2015 said:
wtf, summer 2017 puts us at 18-20 months. take a look at the 2013 applicants on http://bit.ly/canpaktimeline and you'll see that the straightforward cases averaged around 12-14 months, and these people applied at a time when LVO was backlogged with apps transferred over from islamabad. are they trying to tell us that we're going to be in for a longer wait than THEM? right...

landing_pr, is that something that the VO told your MP, or is your MP just guessing based on the 24 month average they see on the CIC site?
Don't worry about the long timelines they give, usually straightforward cases are dealt with a lot sooner. The logistics and coordination between LVO and CHC-Isb is probably what delays it. CHC-Isl is where the delays happen, whether its issuing PPR, issuing Visas/COPR, etc. Everything in Pak takes forever to do, and its harder cuz they don't have Canada-based officers sitting there, one has to come from UAE every often to finalize/sign off on the decisions so the local staff can then do the rest.
Since all the files now end up at LVO and there's a ton of files for Pakistanis, it must be backlogging it there too.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

canvis2006 said:
one has to come from UAE every often to finalize/sign off on the decisions so the local staff can then do the rest.
you mean from the UK, right?

very good point. i never thought of this before, and it does make a lot of sense. this would explain how COPRs end up in pakistan and why PPRs sometimes come in batches.

F.M said:
Yes long wait until nov applicaions are finalized.oct applications took 2 month for completion.nov applications comoleted two month but are not yet finalized.i guess we dec applicants have bad luck..
Please nov and dec applicants pray alot.do some wazifa so that we get out of this mess.
october took 3 months. they started getting doc requests in the first week of april and the majority were finalized on the last day of june.

however i'm not going to make any more guesses/assumptions, so it remains to be seen whether november will also take 3 months.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

What to do, if one does not receive the GCMS notes at the 30 days mark? Do we have an email address or a phone number to contact them?

canvis2006 said:
This is why GCMS notes are quite valuable. Most people can get good info by electronic notes.
The only bad thing is it takes 30 days to get them, and they're 30 days old already when applicant receives them.
Order them every 3-4 months.

Regarding MPs, some are good and some are bad. We had a NDP MP in previous govt, and his office was awesome when dealing with CIC. We inquired from them about our parental sponsorship app, and they told us a lot of info, and even gave a date that a decision, etc should be made by such date, etc and all that info. I was impressed by his staff, too bad he lost the seat to a damn Liberal, people were dumb enough to vote for these Liberals who're the same as the PCs. Just look at provincial liberals to see how bad they are.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

Just comes all back to state of our country :'(. We can't even have processing of our applications done in our country. I don't know why Canadian embassy officials are afraid of working in Islamabad where it is relatively safe. Every cities have there problems but for some reasons we are just so stigmatized with violence that it makes everything hard. :(

maryamuman

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015

Hi everyone o just wanted to tel you guys about my sister in laws application. She is a December applicant and got decision made...is it possible it could be a reject?

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

maryamuman said:
Hi everyone o just wanted to tel you guys about my sister in laws application. She is a December applicant and got decision made...is it possible it could be a reject?
kindly can you share her timeline ?

kashif ch

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
feb ,2016
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah

maryamuman said:
No why they will reject ??it mean she is approved wow it means they hav started working on Dec app GoooOood newwwsss

kashif ch

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
feb ,2016
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah

I sent them passport photo graphs last week and dileverd yesterday but how I will come to know they have attached it with my file? They will send me a email to conform me that they have received required photographs?

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

maryamuman said:
Really?? But what about the mps that are saying to the dec applicants that nothing has been started yet. You sis in law is lucky then..

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

maryamuman said:
Wow good for her! Please update us once she receives PPR.

Can she ask her MP to find out what's the decision?

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

maryamuman said:
are you sure its not sponorship dm?