29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Landing_PR said:
This one here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/december-2015-outland-spousal-applicants-t384735.1755.html
So landing_pr do u think they have started working on dec applicants?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

F.M said:
So landing_pr do u think they have started working on dec applicants?
F.M, I don't know how I feel about that request since it's such a strange 'doc request'. Why are they asking for photos now? Was it an oversight during the initial steps. But then again, it proves that they started looking at the December pile of applications, which is great news. I'm so torn :-\

What are your thoughts?

user7932

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011

snowy2015 said:
Send it by the case specific enquiry method, attach all your additional documents via this link:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

OR just email LVO if you think that's easier for you. Just remember to include your names, DOBs, application submission date, and file number and UCI.

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Thanks Snowy.
btw my details are as following

Application Received CPC-M: 30th Dec, 2015
Sponsor Approval: 18th Feb, 2016
File Transfer: 19th Feb, 2016
File Received LVO: 9th March, 2016
Sponsoring: Wife
Status in Canada: PR
Medical: Upfront

AR-07/15

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2015
AOR Received.
29-08-2015
File Transfer...
08-09-2015
Med's Request
Re-medical: August 5, 2016
Med's Done....
August 22, 2016
Interview........
Waived!!!!!
Passport Req..
31-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!

sonyrider said:
so they are ok if the families are not there? because both me and my wife didn't tell our parents about our nikah and told them later on. they were not present on our nikah. we explained everything to them
From my personal experience, its all about how GENUINE your relationship is. At the end of the day, its you two who are getting married not your families. LVO is more concerned about your relationship and all they need is strong evidence to prove that. Another rule is not to lie about anything on your application. if your families unfortunately were not there - just provide a reasonable explanation. I know how hard it is to go through this phase without the presence of your loved ones. I will strongly suggest to order NOTES to see what their concerns might be and provide explanations where possible. All the best with everything :)

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Landing_PR said:
F.M, I don't know how I feel about that request since it's such a strange 'doc request'. Why are they asking for photos now? Was it an oversight during the initial steps. But then again, it proves that they started looking at the December pile of applications, which is great news. I'm so torn :-\

What are your thoughts?
Well its not the document request which they ask from applicants after an officer opens the file but asking for pic at this stage means they are looking at dec applications.may be they are now assigning dec applications to the officers and they are just checking for missing documents..whatever it is i am having a feeling that this is a good news for us.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

F.M said:
Well its not the document request which they ask from applicants after an officer opens the file but asking for pic at this stage means they are looking at dec applications.may be they are now assigning dec applications to the officers and they are just checking for missing documents..whatever it is i am having a feeling that this is a good news for us.
Hoping for good news for us December folks soon inshallah!

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Landing_PR said:

What are your thoughts?
i've seen that before for other visa exempt applicants. this usually (but not always) means they're close to finalizing that person's application. i applied two weeks before them and they haven't even started on mine. weird huh?

edit: yeah, looks like i might be right. check out the london spreadsheet, go to the 2015 tab and search for the applicant "harris & williamceri". they got a request for two passport sized photos on 12-May and got DM the very next day.

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

user7932 said:
Thanks Snowy.
btw my details are as following

Application Received CPC-M: 30th Dec, 2015
Sponsor Approval: 18th Feb, 2016
File Transfer: 19th Feb, 2016
File Received LVO: 9th March, 2016
Sponsoring: Wife
Status in Canada: PR
Medical: Upfront
Are you the sponsor or applicant? And when was the upfront medical conducted?

user7932

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011

snowy2015 said:
Are you the sponsor or applicant? And when was the upfront medical conducted?
I am the sponsor
medical was done on Aug 25th,2015 already expired...

sonyrider

Jun 17, 2016

AR-07/15 said:
From my personal experience, its all about how GENUINE your relationship is. At the end of the day, its you two who are getting married not your families. LVO is more concerned about your relationship and all they need is strong evidence to prove that. Another rule is not to lie about anything on your application. if your families unfortunately were not there - just provide a reasonable explanation. I know how hard it is to go through this phase without the presence of your loved ones. I will strongly suggest to order NOTES to see what their concerns might be and provide explanations where possible. All the best with everything :)
I have explained everything to them that we both were afraid to tell our families because we were expecting a NO from them so we did Nikah on our own and then told the families and one family was present on Rukhsati and the other was present on Walima because of not being able to travel to Pakistan due to job and school.

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

user7932 said:
I am the sponsor
medical was done on Aug 25th,2015 already expired...
Updated :).

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

flx2015 said:
i've seen that before for other visa exempt applicants. this usually (but not always) means they're close to finalizing that person's application. i applied two weeks before them and they haven't even started on mine. weird huh?

edit: yeah, looks like i might be right. check out the london spreadsheet, go to the 2015 tab and search for the applicant "harris & williamceri". they got a request for two passport sized photos on 12-May and got DM the very next day.
Yeah this means anything can happen.unless we get another update from some other dec applicant we cant be sure of anything.

Amahmood

Mar 18, 2016

I wanted to know if we have already submitted our application and the file is in London office. My spouse just completed her upfront medical and she was given a medical information sheet where do I send that now?

London office has no physical address nor email. I want to submit it so it can be part of our application

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Amahmood said:
I wanted to know if we have already submitted our application and the file is in London office. My spouse just completed her upfront medical and she was given a medical information sheet where do I send that now?

London office has no physical address nor email. I want to submit it so it can be part of our application
see here: https://sites.google.com/site/canpakvisa/home/lvo-case-specific-enquiry

kashif ch

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
feb ,2016
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah

Well guys I have something to tell u , I mistakenly wrote a wrong email adress on my app and in last few weeks I tried hard to change it and before 2 days asked my wife to call MP she did and MP called to immigration right that time and LVO told him that they already sent me a e-mail for 2 passport size photographs (which I th missed due to wrong e-mail ) thn MP told them correct e-mail and they said they will send that email again and they just did today, On that letter the mentioned that I should send them photographs in 45days And it was on 19th april (the exact date whn my case went in process ) now I missed like 4 months so I should send them now??
Plus: they have changed the UCI # for my app like we have 2 UCI# now one we used before to check status and it's another one now is that happens to everyone? But the App# is same