Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

flx2015 said:
i'm the craziest. i even yell at my MP's immigration consultant because of how useless they are. i told them not to use the words "25 months" but they didn't learn their lesson yet.
MP's are crap, we need to go to Ottawa and have a sit in near Parliament and protest, that's the only way its going to get media coverage... :) :)

SM205

Star Member
May 20, 2016

maryamuman said:
InshAllah you will don't worry and don't stress just pray :) I think next week nov will get ppr!

Congrats Maryam!! very happy for u :)
just a quick question, you must be checking MYCIC status everyday lol, so what was status of background check day before u received ppr request plz? just wanna see how fast they can complete background check or might be they start background check without status updat!
Thanks

Matheeno

Aug 25, 2016

F.M said:
You can share here or you can pm me or flx2015
My timeline:

App Recieved in Missisauga: Dec. 10 2015
Sponsor approval: feb 10 2016
In process ecas: feb 19th 2016
Med: sent upfront

FOOT NOTE: Lets go November! LOL

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Hey does anyone know as a PR how long can my husband stay out of canada while application in process?

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

maryamuman said:
InshAllah you will don't worry and don't stress just pray :) I think next week nov will get ppr!

CONGRATS Maryam.. I hope i get a ppr for my husband next week.. I so hope so... Wish u all the best!! Please do pray for the rest of us November ones!!! :) :) :) :) :)

canadian0007

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT MED DONE
Med's Done....
30-05-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A

Hi guys ,MY cic account not working its says.base on informatin could not find.plzzz reply me thankx

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

BTW maryam where did u msg them before they sent you the ppr.. I wanna try doing that too.. Maybe they might say something... :(

rabab.saghir

Oct 21, 2015

Hi,
I was reading around and thought about sharing my information.

I'm a permanent resident and I applied for my husband's visa on January 7th, 2016. CIC received the application on 11th January 2016.
I got my sponsorship eligibility approval on 9th March, 2016.
I haven't heard anything apart from this and the status on the CIC website shows 'In process' for the 'Sponsorship Application Status' and 'Permanent Residence Application Status'.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

rabab.saghir said:
Hi,
I was reading around and thought about sharing my information.

I'm a permanent resident and I applied for my husband's visa on January 7th, 2016. CIC received the application on 11th January 2016.
I got my sponsorship eligibility approval on 9th March, 2016.
I haven't heard anything apart from this and the status on the CIC website shows 'In process' for the 'Sponsorship Application Status' and 'Permanent Residence Application Status'.
They are currently working on november 2015 applicants.your turn will soon come around.

maryamuman

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015

SM205 said:
Congrats Maryam!! very happy for u :)
just a quick question, you must be checking MYCIC status everyday lol, so what was status of background check day before u received ppr request plz? just wanna see how fast they can complete background check or might be they start background check without status updat!
Thanks
It was in progress and even know it's says in progress. Just where the documents option is it changed to documents have been requested.

Amna Hayat

Star Member
Jun 4, 2016

maryamuman said:
It was in progress and even know it's says in progress. Just where the documents option is it changed to documents have been requested.

but i cant link my cic... so i guess i cant see that...

maryamuman

Star Member
Dec 2, 2015

Amna Hayat said:
CONGRATS Maryam.. I hope i get a ppr for my husband next week.. I so hope so... Wish u all the best!! Please do pray for the rest of us November ones!!! :) :) :) :) :)
Through a case specific enquiry and thank you ! Yes will do insha Allah good news is around the corner

s.and.s

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016

Guys, here's a link to the liberal government's request for feedback on key issues to focus on for Fall 2016. Make yourselves be heard! Tell them that you want Spousal Sponsorship on there!

http://www.liberal.ca/building-a-better-future-priorities-for-fall-2016/

SM205

Star Member
May 20, 2016

maryamuman said:
Thanks a lot, hopefully rest of us will hear gud news soon inshallah!

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

s.and.s said:
Guys, here's a link to the liberal government's request for feedback on key issues to focus on for Fall 2016. Make yourselves be heard! Tell them that you want Spousal Sponsorship on there!

http://www.liberal.ca/building-a-better-future-priorities-for-fall-2016/
They don't even mention "Spousal Sponsorship or immigration in general" on the survery. "Immigration" apprears neither under |What’s your top priority for the Liberal team as Parliament resumes this Fall?| nor under |Which Liberal accomplishments so far are most meaningful to you|. I guess they forgot this is was something they promised and now they don't even mention it, while other things, such as student grants which they did work on, they did mention. The only place where you can actually talk about spouse sponsorship and immigration is under the |Are there any other issues that you think are important but were not mentioned above? Please tell us here| option. Here you can write, but there is a very strict character/word limit. So you have to be incredibly precise.