Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

flx2015 said:
yes, this is how i changed my address. this this as the subject line: Urgent: change of email address

in the body of the email, mention all of the following:
1. your uci
2. your file number
3. that you are the principal applicant
4. OLD email address
5. NEW email address
Thanks I will just do that now

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

kashif ch said:
Hello bro
I sent an inquiry on same address which u told me but it mentioned thr that whr u submit ur application inside Canada or outside if u select outside they asked the office which if u select LVO it will take me to that form which u sent me but in actual my wife submitted my case fro inside Canada after that they transferred it to LVO so I'm very confuse wht is the actual form?inside or outside one?
Inside canada means that the principal applicant i.e you is residing in canada.outside canada means that the principal applicant is living outside canada.i selected LVO because london visa office is responsible for pakistani applications..rest follow whatever flx2015 said.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

When to Submit a Web form?

I want to:
  • ask about an application that has passed the normal processing times
  • update or provide additional information about an application
  • report a technical issue

How to submit a web form?

Click on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

On the opened page Click on Tell us more

Following text will be dispalyed
"Have you submitted an application for:
Permanent residence
Student
Visitor
Worker
"
Yes

"Did you submit a paper application to an office OUTSIDE of Canada?"
No

Click on Proceed to Web Form

Select
Type of application/enquiry (required) -> Sponsorship
Type of application/enquiry (continued) ->Sponsorship - Spouse, common-law partner, dependent children, parents/grand-parents living outside of Canada

Fill Your enquiry (required)

Fill the information for both Sponsor and Sponsored individuals

kashif ch said:
Hello bro
I sent an inquiry on same address which u told me but it mentioned thr that whr u submit ur application inside Canada or outside if u select outside they asked the office which if u select LVO it will take me to that form which u sent me but in actual my wife submitted my case fro inside Canada after that they transferred it to LVO so I'm very confuse wht is the actual form?inside or outside one?

kashif ch

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
feb ,2016
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah

AsadA said:
When to Submit a Web form?

I want to:
  • ask about an application that has passed the normal processing times
  • update or provide additional information about an application
  • report a technical issue

How to submit a web form?

Click on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

On the opened page Click on Tell us more

Following text will be dispalyed
"Have you submitted an application for:
Permanent residence
Student
Visitor
Worker
"
Yes

"Did you submit a paper application to an office OUTSIDE of Canada?"
No

Click on Proceed to Web Form

Select
Type of application/enquiry (required) -> Sponsorship
Type of application/enquiry (continued) ->Sponsorship - Spouse, common-law partner, dependent children, parents/grand-parents living outside of Canada

Fill Your enquiry (required)

Fill the information for both Sponsor and Sponsored individuals
Thx bro ,appreciated

ak.89

Sep 8, 2011

ak.89 said:
AOA,

Please if somebody can inform me what is the best route. If a girl is visiting Canada on temporary visa and I have Canadian citizenship, if two of us did Nikkah in Canada will it be faster in the process of application or if we did Nikkah in Doha, Qatar as she live there with her family. Please inform what is the best out of two scenarios as we want to be living in Canada together in the legal and with fastest process.

Thank You.

anybody can guide me please...

srz2016

Jun 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-May-2016

Congratulation Maryam so happy for you

maryamuman said:
Omgggggggggg!!!guys I got ppr!!!!! I can't type !! Thanks to Allah

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Dear Sir,

I don't think, there is any difference if you go for a Nikah in Canada or Qatar.

The important thing is the number of participants from both families in the event and the amount of the time couple spends together, pictures of the couple and any other thing that can be taken as an evidence for the relationship. (You will see such questions when you start filling your spouse visa application)
If you know how to prepare your application before your Nikah, this will help you a lot to prepare a better sponsorship application and supporting evidences. Have a look at the following website for the guidance to prepare your application.
https://sites.google.com/site/canpakvisa/

I think the out land spouse visa applications (when spouse is living outside of Canada) are processed faster than the inland applications. Moreover, if a person comes in Canada on a visit visa, I don't think he/she qualifies for an in land application. Your spouse on visit visa may live in Canada as long as he/she wants in parallel to the out land spouse visa application. But one can't apply for her/him as an inland spouse visa applicat.

According to my understanding Inland applications are possible if the sponsored person is on a visa like student etc.

Wishing you best of luck!

Have a look at the following discussions.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-pakistan-london-visa-office-t203899.0.html;msg5356154#msg5356154
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-pakistan-london-visa-office-t203899.0.html;msg5107150#msg5107150

ak.89 said:
AOA,

Please if somebody can inform me what is the best route. If a girl is visiting Canada on temporary visa and I have Canadian citizenship, if two of us did Nikkah in Canada will it be faster in the process of application or if we did Nikkah in Doha, Qatar as she live there with her family. Please inform what is the best out of two scenarios as we want to be living in Canada together in the legal and with fastest process.

Thank You.

anybody can guide me please...

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa

AsadA said:
The important thing is the number of participants from both families in the event and the amount of the time couple spends together,
oh really.

all my relatives live in North America. only my parents and grandfather came with me to pakistan, so i had 3 people from my side but my wife had a lot more from her side. so now im screwed because all of my uncles and aunties and cousins didn't leave their jobs and their schools just to fly to pakistan and attend my wedding?

and i only got to spend 4-5 days with my wife after the nikkah because most canadian employers only give 10 vacation days per year. so my wife is screwed now because I couldn't fly over to pakistan and squat there for months like everyone else does? don't you guys have jobs? and no, i CANT visit her because of the same problem: vacation days. trust me i would love to leave my job for her but then who pays the bills? lastly, what about sponsors who are PRs and can't leave canada without risking their application? are they screwed too?

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ L

Dear Sir,
First of all, I can be wrong.
My message does not mean your or any others application is screwed. At the end all depends on a visa officer how he/she interprets an application.
I agree with all concerns and points raised by you.
You might also have gone through the messages where visa officers raise their concern about participants in the marriage ceremoney. Moreover, while filling the forms they ask many questions about number of participants. Consider yourself as an immigration officer
Compare your case with a case which has many participants from both sides and the couple spent a month together. Although again it depends on a visa officer how he/she interprets a file.

According to my understanding a PR holder sponsor can safely spend a month with his/her spouse without risking anything.
Showing ties to live in Canada is important for all applicants.

flx2015 said:
oh really.

all my relatives live in North America. only my parents and grandfather came with me to pakistan, so i had 3 people from my side but my wife had a lot more from her side. so now im screwed because all of my uncles and aunties and cousins didn't leave their jobs and their schools just to fly to pakistan and attend my wedding?

and i only got to spend 4-5 days with my wife after the nikkah because most canadian employers only give 10 vacation days per year. so my wife is screwed now because I couldn't fly over to pakistan and squat there for months like everyone else does? don't you guys have jobs? and no, i CANT visit her because of the same problem: vacation days. trust me i would love to leave my job for her but then who pays the bills? lastly, what about sponsors who are PRs and can't leave canada without risking their application? are they screwed too?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

no I don't think you do understand the points im trying to make. not having parents attend is one thing, but ALL relatives? all my relatives are in north america or europe. they have jobs and their kids have school, what kind of a crazy visa officer would expect them all to leave that behind and fly to pakistan with me for my wedding? what am i, the king of pakistan?

and you still haven't responded to my concern regarding vacation days. I don't know if you live in canada, but do you realize that most canadian employers only give 10 vacation days per year? if i take more than that, i will get fired. does the visa officer expect me to risk my job? i need that money to support my wife and my parents.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

"what kind of a crazy visa officer would expect"
A lot of questions can be raised

Many couples have kids together and the officers are worried: is the relationship genuine?
I know many cases, application refused, where the couple has kids in common? What is that?
what is the point in asking URDU nikah nama, its English translation and then Nikah nama issued from Nadra, All three means same
They have staff who understand URDU working for them (they even know about clothes, culture and traditions), why they ask for the English translation of the URDU Nikah Nama
One can marry and sponsor a spouse who has never been to school, what is the purpose for asking the original academic certificates from the sponsored person
Why are they asking about the participants and their numbers? What if a couple decides to go for a court marriage? Is that illegal? Are they not considered as married couple?
What if one decides not to marry in traditional style? Do they want that every one should marry following traditions?
Why presence of parents of a couple is mandatory at the marriage? What if one decides to marry against the will of his/her parents? Is this illegal?
And many more things that I don't understand

Finally, I'm not an immigration expert. I can be wrong completely.

flx2015 said:
no I don't think you do understand the points im trying to make. not having parents attend is one thing, but ALL relatives? all my relatives are in north america or europe. they have jobs and their kids have school, what kind of a crazy visa officer would expect them all to leave that and fly to pakistan with me for my wedding?

and you still haven't responded to my concern regarding vacation days. I don't know if you live in canada, but do you realize that most canadian employers only give 10 vacation days per year? if i take more than that, i will get fired. does the visa officer expect me to risk my job? i need that damn money to support my wife and my parents. i send her money every 2 weeks.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

AsadA said:
"what kind of a crazy visa officer would expect"
A lot of questions can be raised

Many couples have kids together and the officers are worried: is the relationship genuine?
I know many cases, application refused, where the couple has kids in common? What is that?
what is the point in asking URDU nikah nama, its English translation and then Nikah nama issued from Nadra, All three means same
They have staff who understand URDU working for them (they even know about clothes, culture and traditions), why they ask for the English translation of the URDU Nikah Nama
One can marry and sponsor a spouse who has never been to school, what is the purpose for asking the original academic certificates from the sponsored person
Why are they asking about the participants and their numbers? What if a couple decides to go for a court marriage? Is that illegal? Are they not considered as married couple?
What if one decides not to marry in traditional style? Do they want that every one should marry following traditions?
Why presence of parents of a couple is mandatory at the marriage? What if one decides to marry against the will of his/her parents? Is this illegal?
And many more things that I don't understand

Finally, I'm not an immigration expert. I can be wrong completely.
Play nicely kids.

We are only few weeks away from knowing the decision from CIC on our applications. Let's all pray for the best and a quick reunion with our loved ones. We are not here to prove each other wrong or to promote wrong info. Let's not waste time over forum debates.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Landing_PR said:
Play nicely kids.

We are only few weeks away from knowing the decision from CIC on our applications. Let's all pray for the best and a quick reunion with our loved ones. We are not here to prove each other wrong or to promote wrong info. Let's not waste time over forum debates.
i hope so. if the visa officer asks me for "proof of visit", i am going to lose my sh*t. first they keep my wife and i separated for this long, and then they have the nerve to ask me why i haven't visited her? they have all the details of my employment, including when i started and how many days off i'm allowed to take. let's see if they're able to put one and one together before asking me any questions.

Red.Rose

Jan 6, 2015

I feel for you flx2015. Don't get bogged down with what you read on the forum. The fact that your family did not go to Pakistan for the wedding is NOT a problem if you explained it extremely well. And knowing you, I'm sure you did. People have families that are dispersed around the world and OBVIOUSLY you cannot expect people to attend a wedding by leaving their schedules and lives in an instance. Weddings are held on specific dates, they are not things that go on for months like sales, where you have a large period of time to find some free time and go attend it. Furthermore, weddings are often held with urgency, what if a girls parents are both very sick and want their daughter to get married ASAP, would they wait around for EACH AND EVERY family member to find free time and then make all the arrangements? Of course not!

Main point is this, if your immediate family, parents/siblings attended the event (and even if someone from this category missed and a legitimate reason was behind it), then its fine. Asad A also makes a good point that it depends on the visa office. A lot of people become arrogant when their files are accepted. They think that its because they have something special. I know a girl who went to Pak for ONLY 10 days. She met her future husband 2 days before the Nikah, got married and had the rukhsati same day. NO Mehndi, walima etc. Was her case strong? NO! But she got a good visa officer who did not even ask for additional docs!

And this thing has been in me for a long period of time and I wanted to get it out. Do you know who's fault it is when the visa officers have a sheet of paper telling them what to check when they get a case? Like the wedding ceremonies, dresses, customs? IT'S OUR FAULT. It's the people who have applied before, who are applying now and who will apply in the future. THEY HAVE MADE marriage into a set of steps that must be taken in order for it to be LEGITIMATE. Such as mehndi, bride make up, rukhsati, Quran over head, and so on. This is our fault. When Pakistani people send in their applications, instead of emphasizing things that CANNOT be faked like how you and your spouse feel about each other, what you talk about, what your thoughts are about politics, music, literature, life in general, THESE People emphasize things like "mehndi dance, mehndi cups holding henna, rukhsati, Quran over head, milk in a cup and so on". What do you think the officers will believe is true about this culture when 99% of people do these things in order to make their relationship seem "genuine". And ironically enough, these are the very things that can be faked. How hard is it to get 100 people (actors) to attend a marriage dressed up? Not very hard when your intention is to get to Canada by lying. Hasn't anyone ever seen a bollywood movie? How real does that marriage look in the movies yet we all know they are fake!

Basically my point is this, it is our own fault that we have given these officers a stupid list of cultural things that we do and they think that this list is carved in stone and every relationship should be judged based on it. We are screwing each other over, our own brothers, sisters and Pakistanis.

Matheeno

Aug 25, 2016

Hang in there friends! In sha allah good is on the way.
Yes i agree with you Red Rose; too much in our wedding customs. But remember it used to be 3 years wait time for pak.
I think we should count our blessings.
And for those that do fraud; well Allah is All Hearing and seeing. Karma will bite em.

Salams.
My timeline:

App Recieved in Missisauga: Dec. 10 2015
Sponsor approval: feb 10 2016
In process ecas: feb 19th 2016
Med: sent upfront

Foot note: end of August happy!

[/quote]