16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

just an FYI... your MyCIC eligibility and background statuses may continue to show "in progress" even after you get PPR. either the info we see is not real time or the VO takes a while to update their system.

thanks maryamuman for the info. i was always curious about this.

fate

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015

Hi guys I need some help, I am Feb applicant and I am trying to link my app with GCkey but it says it cant find my app. Is it happening with anyone else? Or I am doing something wrong :S

kashif ch

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
feb ,2016
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah

F.M said:
They are currently working on november 2015 applicants.your turn will soon come around.
Hi FM I need some info , while our cases r in process in LVO if they require some additional document they will just e-mail me ?or they will also send me by post?? Or they will even send the same e-mail to my sponsor (my wife) too?? I mistakenly wrote my email wrong I tried to send them a case specific inquiry too but i doesn't looks working

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

kashif ch said:
Hi FM I need some info , while our cases r in process in LVO if they require some additional document they will just e-mail me ?or they will also send me by post?? Or they will even send the same e-mail to my sponsor (my wife) too?? I mistakenly wrote my email wrong I tried to send them a case specific inquiry too but i doesn't looks working
If you have provided email address then they will contact you through email and mostly they contact thorugh email and not by post. If they require additional documents they only send email to the email address of principal applocant and not to the sponsor.
Did you use the following link to update your address?
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=London&_ga=1.26854203.700126390.1461503271

Matheeno

Aug 25, 2016

fate said:
Hi guys I need some help, I am Feb applicant and I am trying to link my app with GCkey but it says it cant find my app. Is it happening with anyone else? Or I am doing something wrong :S

I had a hard time linking my account too! Kept locking me out. :/

s.and.s

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016

Red.Rose said:
They don't even mention "Spousal Sponsorship or immigration in general" on the survery. "Immigration" apprears neither under |What’s your top priority for the Liberal team as Parliament resumes this Fall?| nor under |Which Liberal accomplishments so far are most meaningful to you|. I guess they forgot this is was something they promised and now they don't even mention it, while other things, such as student grants which they did work on, they did mention. The only place where you can actually talk about spouse sponsorship and immigration is under the |Are there any other issues that you think are important but were not mentioned above? Please tell us here| option. Here you can write, but there is a very strict character/word limit. So you have to be incredibly precise.
I know. Just put a note under the general section. I put down "Family Reunification (specifically Spousal Sponsorship)"

ak.89

Sep 8, 2011

AOA,

Please if somebody can inform me what is the best route. If a girl is visiting Canada on temporary visa and I have Canadian citizenship, if two of us did Nikkah in Canada will it be faster in the process of application or if we did Nikkah in Doha, Qatar as she live there with her family. Please inform what is the best out of two scenarios as we want to be living in Canada together in the legal and with fastest process.

Thank You.

kashif ch

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
feb ,2016
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah

F.M said:
If you have provided email address then they will contact you through email and mostly they contact thorugh email and not by post. If they require additional documents they only send email to the email address of principal applocant and not to the sponsor.
Did you use the following link to update your address?
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=London&_ga=1.26854203.700126390.1461503271

I hav used this forum

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

And received this reply after 3weeks

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. We have reviewed your feedback and will consider your comments as part of our efforts to improve our services.

Please note that this form cannot be used for case-specific enquiries or for general information requests. Please visit one of the following pages on the CIC Website for more information on your immigration or citizenship application.
And I don't think If that was correct one???

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

kashif ch said:
I hav used this forum

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. We have reviewed your feedback and will consider your comments as part of our efforts to improve our services.

Please note that this form cannot be used for case-specific enquiries or for general information requests. Please visit one of the following pages on the CIC Website for more information on your immigration or citizenship application.
This means you are using the wrong web form.try using the one i shared which clearly states that your email will be sent to london visa office.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

kashif ch said:
I hav used this forum

Sir, Madam,

Read this
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=43&top

kashif ch

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
feb ,2016
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah

F.M said:
I just sent them on said address again, but it mentioned there that if u submit a case outside of Canada? As all cases of spouses being submit in Canada so how we can choose LVO address ?it's just for those I guess who submit their cases direct to LVO I guess ?or I am wrong maybe

kashif ch

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
feb ,2016
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah

F.M said:
Hello bro
I sent an inquiry on same address which u told me but it mentioned thr that whr u submit ur application inside Canada or outside if u select outside they asked the office which if u select LVO it will take me to that form which u sent me but in actual my wife submitted my case fro inside Canada after that they transferred it to LVO so I'm very confuse wht is the actual form?inside or outside one?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

kashif ch said:
Hello bro
I sent an inquiry on same address which u told me but it mentioned thr that whr u submit ur application inside Canada or outside if u select outside they asked the office which if u select LVO it will take me to that form which u sent me but in actual my wife submitted my case fro inside Canada after that they transferred it to LVO so I'm very confuse wht is the actual form?inside or outside one?
you're getting confused.

just send an email directly to LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca with your UCI and file number.

kashif ch

Star Member
Apr 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-04-2016
Med's Done....
feb ,2016
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon InshaAllah

flx2015 said:
you're getting confused.

just send an email directly to LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca with your UCI and file number.
It will work ?and when i will get a reply like in a week?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

kashif ch said:
It will work ?and when i will get a reply like in a week?
yes, this is how i changed my address. this this as the subject line: Urgent: change of email address

in the body of the email, mention all of the following:
1. your uci
2. your file number
3. that you are the principal applicant
4. OLD email address
5. NEW email address