Re-medical Request: 22-04-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront; Re-Medical Done: 28-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

No one knows how they work... it is a great mystery!

I see the spreadsheet, a person who applied on the same date as me, May 4th, got his DM in December 2015 while i'm still waiting for my wife's to be processed.... messed up they are!

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

any body knows a good immigration consultant who can make my file in lahore or in toronto?

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016

Guys I need serious advice
I went for an upfront medical exam.on 10th may and after the exam unforunately I lost my passport..and I made that passport hardly a month back...now I havent filed my case yet but my medical is done on lost passport
What shud I do...do I have to go for medical again for the new passport or shud I notify cic abt the thing when ill file my case

Bway

May 18, 2016

I would like to sponsor my BF living in Pakistan. I'm also working like part time.
Can I sponsor him? What r the requirements? N the cost?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

F.M said:
Have you seen the LVO spreadsheet? 1st oct applicant got decision made

Really? I don't see it for our LVO spreadsheet? 23lana got DM?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

naveedali said:
any body knows a good immigration consultant who can make my file in lahore or in toronto?
Hey Naveedali, try ICC Immigration however most of us here have done our own applications. We can help as best as we can, if you decide to fill it out yourself :)

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

flx2015 said:
oh and here's a link to f.m.'s spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zLM1Z1qOBPSwGS9DOfkPRpXY4sLWD6PBr2s5LSBmmfY/edit#gid=0

one of the october 2015 doc requests in there is actually a remedical request, meaning that person's app is in its final stages.
How come you're not on the spreadsheet?

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

CONFUSED SPOUSE said:
Guys I need serious advice
I went for an upfront medical exam.on 10th may and after the exam unforunately I lost my passport..and I made that passport hardly a month back...now I havent filed my case yet but my medical is done on lost passport
What shud I do...do I have to go for medical again for the new passport or shud I notify cic abt the thing when ill file my case
IMO, you should get re-med with the new passport. This will save you the hassle in the long run.

usama893

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016

Permanent Residence

We received .... Ali's application for permanent residence on December 11, 2015.
We started processing ..... Ali's application on February 19, 2016.
Medical results have been received.

does it means they have really started working on my APP or i m in the queue like everyone?? ;D

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

F.M said:
No doubt they are working on the oct applicants but no one knows when will they finish their application and start nov applicants. i believe they are more focused on clearing the backlog right now
come on, let's not be so negative please :(. yes they are clearing the backlog, but that doesn't mean they're not working on newer apps at the same time. remember we said the same thing back in March, and then suddenly a month later we had October 2015 applicants starting to get doc requests? if they wanted to focus only on the backlog, then they would have kept those files in queue.

i use a date diff calculator to keep track of processing times, and from what i see, the average still seems to be 7.5-8.0 months (from file date to decision made). however in most cases they don't actually begin working on files until they're at the 6.0-6.5 month mark. just to put things into perspective, the October 1st applicant who got a DM a few days ago also waited exactly 7.5 months, so everything i see indicates that they're still going at the same speed as before.

our November 1st applicant has been waiting for 6.5 months, so there's still time before we see anything for that group. i'm currently at about 5.5 months since file date, and i'm not expecting them to begin working on my file until 30 days from now.

CONFUSED SPOUSE

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
KARACHI
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26TH JULY 2016
Med's Done....
10TH MAY 2016

Landing_PR said:
IMO, you should get re-med with the new passport. This will save you the hassle in the long run.
i already went through a lot of hassle to get the medical and police certificate
i was thinking to file my case and then once its approved ill notify them about the lost passport
i dont need passport right now

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-05-2017

CONFUSED SPOUSE said:
i already went through a lot of hassle to get the medical and police certificate
i was thinking to file my case and then once its approved ill notify them about the lost passport
i dont need passport right now
OK then I guess you have your answer...

uzmaNaeem

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi Guys,

Two very close friends of mine also sponsored their spouses. In their cases, LVO asked spouses to submit documents to Canadian Visa Application Center, in Islamabad. As per the information on Page 1 of this thread, I can see there are 2 steps for passport requests, i.e., PPR1, and PPR2. But I did not see PPR1 phase for my friends' case. May be there are lucky :).

Anyways, my spouse has received a letter from LVO wherein LVO has requested my spouse to submit Passport Or photocopy of passport, 2 photos and copy of the letter to London Office within 30 days. I have noticed that his mailing address written on the letter is his old address (i.e., UK address) not the current address (ie., Pakistan address). We provided the current mailing address that is in Pakistan. I have submitted photocopy of passport plus other documents to LVO.

To me it looks like that cause of LVO typo in mailing address, LVO asked my spouse to submit documents to London, otherwise it should be PPR2 and documents should go to Islamabad. Its just my assumption based on friends' cases.

Can anyone has similar experience and share and tell what should we expect next from LVO?

Regards,

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

uzmaNaeem said:
Hi Guys,

Two very close friends of mine also sponsored their spouses. In their cases, LVO asked spouses to submit documents to Canadian Visa Application Center, in Islamabad. As per the information on Page 1 of this thread, I can see there are 2 steps for passport requests, i.e., PPR1, and PPR2. But I did not see PPR1 phase for my friends' case. May be there are lucky :).

Anyways, my spouse has received a letter from LVO wherein LVO has requested my spouse to submit Passport Or photocopy of passport, 2 photos and copy of the letter to London Office within 30 days. I have noticed that his mailing address written on the letter is his old address (i.e., UK address) not the current address (ie., Pakistan address). We provided the current mailing address that is in Pakistan. I have submitted photocopy of passport plus other documents to LVO.

To me it looks like that cause of LVO typo in mailing address, LVO asked my spouse to submit documents to London, otherwise it should be PPR2 and documents should go to Islamabad. Its just my assumption based on friends' cases.

Can anyone has similar experience and share and tell what should we expect next from LVO?

Regards,
True, Pakistani passport cannot be sent abroad. Visa will be issued @ Islamabad Office, so only copies of docs need to be submitted to London.
Islamabad will do the Visa issuance for all Pakistan applicants

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

canvis2006 said:
True, Pakistani passport cannot be sent abroad. Visa will be issued @ Islamabad Office, so only copies of docs need to be submitted to London.
Islamabad will do the Visa issuance for all Pakistan applicants
yeah i've heard before that this is illegal, but just out of curiosity, what happens if someone tries to send a passport abroad using courier? do they have special dogs that can smell passports?