16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

F.M said:
Only document request. NO dm yet for anyone. Boring MAY :mad:
according to khaanza's lawyer, one of his October 1st applicants got a DM on May 14th. things are still moving.

new

Star Member
Aug 5, 2006
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 Sep2015
AOR Received.
28 Oct2015
File Transfer...
20 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
not yet

Landing_PR said:
Any DM's for October yet? :'(

Also, how come those 5 September applicant's aren't getting cleared? ???

October applicants have started getting DMs as it was informed by a forum member n I think WE (september applicants) have got stuck now!!

Who were talking about wazeefa I think I need that :-[

batsybatman

May 17, 2016

flx2015 said:
this is really odd. you're the second person on this site whose app has been forwarded to Islamabad instead of London, even though the CIC website itself says all PR apps for Pakistani applicants are being processed in London. see here:

can you try calling your local MP and asking him/her to verify where your app is being sent? it should not be in Islamabad.

Hi,

I am going to contact my Local MP and ask them for additional information. I called CIC today and I was immediately told by the agent that it is not something to be concerned of. London and Islamabad Visa office often share the load of applications. Not really convinced as the website for cic clearly states Islamabad for temporary application items. Do you think I should order notes for my file?

Thanks

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

batsybatman said:
Hi,

I am going to contact my Local MP and ask them for additional information. I called CIC today and I was immediately told by the agent that it is not something to be concerned of. London and Islamabad Visa office often share the load of applications. Not really convinced as the website for cic clearly states Islamabad for temporary application items. Do you think I should order notes for my file?

Thanks
ordering gcms notes will give you a definite answer, but you won't get them until 30 days from the day you request them. I would still suggest going through your MP as they will be able to provide you with the same information on the same day.

I'm also not convinced with the agent's answer.

Anyway let us know what you find out.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

batsybatman said:
Hi All,

I am new to the forum and I was looking for some advice about my wife’s sponsorship. I am a Canadian citizen and she is from Pakistan. I submitted the sponsorship papers to Mississauga Case Processing center

Permanent Residence
1. We received application for permanent residence on January 26, 2016.
2. We started processing ******* application on March 24, 2016.
3. Medical results have been received.

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in Islamabad for further processing. This visa office was selected based on your relative’s country of nationality and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Should I be concerned that the file has gone to Islamabad instead of the London Visa Office? Any advice on this would be helpful.

Thanks
My timeline and yours is very similar. Application Received Feb 1, and Started processing on March 26. This is indeed strange because mine was forwarded to London. It may be a typo. I've seen another member whose application was sent to the correct VO, but on the Sponsor approval, the visa office was incorrect.

khurram arif

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Pakistan rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
FEB 2016
AOR Received.
04 Feb 2014
File Transfer...
26 Feb 2014
Med's Request
SEP 2015
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
JAN 2016
Passport Req..
InshahAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshahAllah
LANDED..........
InshahAllah

paknew said:
Dear Abcde1996,

Thank you for your reply and good luck ahead.

Dear Senior members,

I'm April-2014 applicant.!!

I got medical re-assessment and would like to draw your attention on visa office wording when they send me re-medical request. They have mentioned to do re-medical "at earliest". My question is that do you think that is this good sign that visa office mentioned "at earliest"?
They may give me 30 days or 45 days but they mentioned "at earliest".

Do you think that if this reflects that VO have done their work and just waiting for re-medical assessment to proceed further.

Hope you guyes can understand my question and look forward for your feedback. Tnx
Hi paknew
in my opinion they wana close your file I mean to say they want give u visa as early as possible that is y they mentioned do your medical as quickly as possible give them 15 to 20 days u will receive ppr InshahAllah
best of luck

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

new said:
October applicants have started getting DMs as it was informed by a forum member n I think WE (september applicants) have got stuck now!!

Who were talking about wazeefa I think I need that :-[
LOL it was me talking about a wazeefa :-[
But we should all be doing Zikr and reading this dua to get out of difficulty of the PR process:

يا بديع العجائب بالخير يا بديع
'Ya badee'i -al ajaibi bil khair ya badiu'
'Oh Unique Originator of goodness, Oh Originator'

Anyways, I have a feeling that the VO might've been switched back to Islamabad hence the delay. It's mid-May with no DM/PPRs for October group. This is crazy and frustrating!!

daaca

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015

after 2 hrs interview asking every question related to my spouse the interviewer kept my certificate police clearance my interview letter appointment and some proves of facebook and viber mesages printed out but also interviewer gave me back original document and all my pictures and western union receits and she said you will get the answer at the end of june so what is that suppose to mean is that good sign or bad sign thanks

khurram arif

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
Pakistan rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
FEB 2016
AOR Received.
04 Feb 2014
File Transfer...
26 Feb 2014
Med's Request
SEP 2015
Med's Done....
OCT 2015
Interview........
JAN 2016
Passport Req..
InshahAllah
VISA ISSUED...
InshahAllah
LANDED..........
InshahAllah

daaca said:
after 2 hrs interview asking every question related to my spouse the interviewer kept my certificate police clearance my interview letter appointment and some proves of facebook and viber mesages printed out but also interviewer gave me back original document and all my pictures and western union receits and she said you will get the answer at the end of june so what is that suppose to mean is that good sign or bad sign thanks
this is a good sign anyway if they said that they gonna give u answer at the end of June it's mean u r pass ur interview coz if they wanna refuse your visa they are not giving u time period
Normally they are refusing visa in ten days after the interview
no need to worry u will get ppr in couple of months maximum
best of luck

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Landing_PR said:
Anyways, I have a feeling that the VO might've been switched back to Islamabad hence the delay. It's mid-May with no DM/PPRs for October group. This is crazy and frustrating!!
even if they have started sending new files to Islamabad, how would that affect October/November/December applicants who are already in queue at LVO? why wouldn't they just finish off processing the files they already have in queue?

oh and i mentioned in one of my previous posts that an October 1st applicant (another client of khaanza's lawyer) got their DM this past weekend. that's around 7 months and 14 days since file date, and it included a doc request as well. they're still steaming along... just don't panic because then i start panicking too. :(

CofRed said:
My timeline and yours is very similar. Application Received Feb 1, and Started processing on March 26. This is indeed strange because mine was forwarded to London. It may be a typo. I've seen another member whose application was sent to the correct VO, but on the Sponsor approval, the visa office was incorrect.
do you remember who that was? how did they find out where the application actually was?

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

flx2015 said:
do you remember who that was? how did they find out where the application actually was?
Hey flx2015, here's that post from one of the February 2016 applicants.

Got off the phone with the call center and they said that a mistake was made in my SA letter and that my file is being processed in Warsaw and not CPC-M (as was indicated in the SA letter).

At least one good thing came out of ordering my notes ;D

Now I know it is Warsaw 8)

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Off

CofRed said:
Hey flx2015, here's that post from one of the February 2016 applicants.

Got off the phone with the call center and they said that a mistake was made in my SA letter and that my file is being processed in Warsaw and not CPC-M (as was indicated in the SA letter).

At least one good thing came out of ordering my notes ;D

Now I know it is Warsaw 8)
ah, i see. yeah i guess typos are possible, especially since Islamabad used to be the main VO for Pakistani applicants years ago.

on a related note, i also found that as of this month, Islamabad is no longer processing temporary visas either; all temp visas for Pakistani applicants will now be processed at Abu Dhabi. looks like they might be shutting Islamabad down completely... who knows.

sona33

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015

how much time they take after medical to send reports to LVO?