+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

sajid shehzaad

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Hi there
feeling very upset :mad:
we got married in April 2015 and i prepared all required documents Until June 2015 and sent them to my Sponsor .. according to them visa applied in September 2015. after a long wait i heard that file is transferred to London Visa Office in march 2016 and i am very happy at least visa is in process
and i got that letter from my sponsor and they said i can track my application now
on ECAS it says
you internet access has been removed u can not access it anymore all addresses and contact details has been removed
what should i do plz waiting for ur kind response expert advice plz

AFF-FIZ

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON OFFICE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-09-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015 UPFRONT
Passport Req..
Requested....
VISA ISSUED...
Issued.....
LANDED..........
INSHA-ALLAH after Ramadan..

sajid shehzaad said:
Hi there
feeling very upset :mad:
we got married in April 2015 and i prepared all required documents Until June 2015 and sent them to my Sponsor .. according to them visa applied in September 2015. after a long wait i heard that file is transferred to London Visa Office in march 2016 and i am very happy at least visa is in process
and i got that letter from my sponsor and they said i can track my application now
on ECAS it says
you internet access has been removed u can not access it anymore all addresses and contact details has been removed
what should i do plz waiting for ur kind response expert advice plz

Internet access may have been removed by your self or your spouse mistakenly.. because it's just an option above the logout button...
But as u said your file was submitted in September it usually takes 2 months for file to be transferred.. in urcase it took to long. . wait until 2 or 3 months u will hear from CIC soon..

sajid shehzaad

Star Member
May 16, 2016

Thx for ur reply as u said 2 or 3 months feeling bit comfortable now
is there any way i can find out when it was applied

F-Ray

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi everyone, sorry to say but i have a very simple question. kinda a stupid too :)

when we send documents to cic do we staple for each form or use the paper clip.

i was sending it but my husband told me to just paper clip them and send to him.

i am thinking if every paper mixed up in sending..

thanks

AFF-FIZ

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON OFFICE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-09-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015 UPFRONT
Passport Req..
Requested....
VISA ISSUED...
Issued.....
LANDED..........
INSHA-ALLAH after Ramadan..

sajid shehzaad said:
It's better to Ask your spouse.. but if you think otherwise you can email to cic with you complete details like file number etc asking about the status of your file.. but keep in mind unnecessary correspondence can also delay your case.. better to wait if the stipulated is exceeding then you can email your query to cic..
cic

tkhan092

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-10-2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
29-12-2015 (In Process)
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
28-09-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June30,2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 18,2016
LANDED..........
Aug 14, 2016

sajid shehzaad said:
Trust your spouse, after all she / he is sponsoring you ;)

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

AFF-FIZ said:
anyone going after eid? Via pia or any other???? ::) ::)
When did u get passport request and visa stamped?

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

Abcde1996 said:
Sorry for late reply pak new . But they gave me 30 days and i got an appointment within week . It took almost 1 month after remed for ppr request
Dear Abcde1996,

Thank you for your reply and good luck ahead.

Dear Senior members,

I'm April-2014 applicant.!!

I got medical re-assessment and would like to draw your attention on visa office wording when they send me re-medical request. They have mentioned to do re-medical "at earliest". My question is that do you think that is this good sign that visa office mentioned "at earliest"?
They may give me 30 days or 45 days but they mentioned "at earliest".

Do you think that if this reflects that VO have done their work and just waiting for re-medical assessment to proceed further.

Hope you guyes can understand my question and look forward for your feedback. Tnx

sajid shehzaad

Star Member
May 16, 2016

Hi There,
As Per New Policy two year waiting period (conditional permanent residence) On spousal Sponsorship has been removed . I applied in January 2016 will i get (PR) or (Conditional PR) . ;) just for my knowledge ...

Shabbar

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014

F-Ray said:
Hi everyone, sorry to say but i have a very simple question. kinda a stupid too :)

when we send documents to cic do we staple for each form or use the paper clip.

i was sending it but my husband told me to just paper clip them and send to him.

i am thinking if every paper mixed up in sending..

thanks

You did the RIGHT thing! Refer to the following link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/how-i-organized-our-applcation-and-a-summary-of-all-helpful-tips-i-have-learned-t92449.0.html

imran364

Sep 8, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Any Pakistani from UAE who applied ?

batsybatman

May 17, 2016

Hi All,

I am new to the forum and I was looking for some advice about my wife’s sponsorship. I am a Canadian citizen and she is from Pakistan. I submitted the sponsorship papers to Mississauga Case Processing center

Permanent Residence
1. We received application for permanent residence on January 26, 2016.
2. We started processing ******* application on March 24, 2016.
3. Medical results have been received.

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in Islamabad for further processing. This visa office was selected based on your relative’s country of nationality and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Should I be concerned that the file has gone to Islamabad instead of the London Visa Office? Any advice on this would be helpful.

Thanks

paknew

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated forms Request.: 2-May-2015 -- Submitted on 12-May-2015 -- Passport copy and recent pictures submission requested on 25-Nov-2016 -- Submitted 30-Nov-2016
Nomination.....
N/R
AOR Received.
26-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/R
File Transfer...
26-04-2014
Med's Request
11-02-2015 (I didn’t do upfront medical) Status changed to "In-Process" on 11-2-2015 -- RE-MED REQ. 10-May-2016
Med's Done....
25-2-2015 -- RE-MED DONE: 12-May-2016
Interview........
Waived (Alhamdulillah)
Passport Req..
20-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdulillah received passport with visa and COPR on 7-Feb-2017
LANDED..........
InshahAllah in March-2017

batsybatman said:
Hi All,

I am new to the forum and I was looking for some advice about my wife’s sponsorship. I am a Canadian citizen and she is from Pakistan. I submitted the sponsorship papers to Mississauga Case Processing center

Permanent Residence

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative has been forwarded to the visa office in Islamabad for further processing. This visa office was selected based on your relative’s country of nationality and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

Should I be concerned that the file has gone to Islamabad instead of the London Visa Office? Any advice on this would be helpful.

Thanks

Strange.!!! It means now for Pakistani applicants visa office is Islamabad not London.!!! Really strange and will pray for all of us.

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon

I want to ask one simple question recently got an email from London Visa Office asking for passport copy. This is appearantly a PPR1 But I want to ask if anyone has gone through this recently and in how mch time we can expect PPR2?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

batsybatman said:
Hi All,

Permanent Residence

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted

Thanks
this is really odd. you're the second person on this site whose app has been forwarded to Islamabad instead of London, even though the CIC website itself says all PR apps for Pakistani applicants are being processed in London. see here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/islamabad.asp

can you try calling your local MP and asking him/her to verify where your app is being sent? it should not be in Islamabad.