Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

new said:
Good news after a long period ....I am happy atleast others are getting PPR..not me :( it's fine.... :(

patienceeee!!!!!
you said a while back that you sent an enquiry to LVO and that they responded back saying you were in the review queue. you still haven't heard back from them so i'd say it's definetely time to contact your MP. just call them up and they will give you an update on the same day.

go here to find out who your MP is: http://www.lop.parl.gc.ca/ParlInfo/Compilations/HouseOfCommons/MemberByPostalCode.aspx

i wonder why it's taking so long for you. are you sponsoring children as well?

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

noumannomi said:
Alhumdulillah wife received passport request yesterday and she has submitted all the required documentation today at VFS Lahore!
Congrats.. please update your info on the timeline.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

flx2015 said:
come on, let's not be so negative please :(. yes they are clearing the backlog, but that doesn't mean they're not working on newer apps at the same time. remember we said the same thing back in March, and then suddenly a month later we had October 2015 applicants starting to get doc requests? if they wanted to focus only on the backlog, then they would have kept those files in queue.

i use a date diff calculator to keep track of processing times, and from what i see, the average still seems to be 7.5-8.0 months (from file date to decision made). however in most cases they don't actually begin working on files until they're at the 6.0-6.5 month mark. just to put things into perspective, the October 1st applicant who got a DM a few days ago also waited exactly 7.5 months, so everything i see indicates that they're still going at the same speed as before.

our November 1st applicant has been waiting for 6.5 months, so there's still time before we see anything for that group. i'm currently at about 5.5 months since file date, and i'm not expecting them to begin working on my file until 30 days from now.
Thanks flx for always posting some positive comments. nd yeah sorry for being negative but thats so depressing to see 2016 applicants getting dms from different visa offices. i mean if the rules are same for everyone than y cant the visa officers work the same for everyone. y is there difference in processing times. They say it depends upon how busy the visa office is and i think ottawa should be the busiest of all and just look at new delhi visa office. if i am not wrong NDVO was the one processing applications in 27 months in 2015 and its also processing them now in just less than 5 months.

uzmaNaeem

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

beti said:
If u tell them after approval they will ask u so many questions like when that happened, why didn't u informed us earlier. Plus do u have attested copies of ur lost passport??? Coz u need that to file ur application.

uzmaNaeem

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Assalam O Alikum,

I am June 2015 applicant. My husband has recently received a letter from LJF LVO to submit Passport or photocopy of passport,, 2 photos and a copy of the letter within 30 days to LVO.

1. Can we send original passport to LVO? As per info. on Page-1 of this email thread, we cannot do. But still I want to know others experience.

We have noticed that the mailing address of my husband on the letter head is wrong. LJF used the old mailing address of my husband (i.e., UK address when he was living there) not the current address (i.e., Islamabad address). We provided the same Islamabad address in PR application.

My feeling is this. Since LJF has done mistake in address, so he assumed my husband is in UK that's why LJF asked him to submit documents to LVO. Is this true, any idea?

OR

it is the standard procedure for Pakistani spouses to submit documents (Photocopy of passport) to LVO first as PPR1 and then to Visa Office in Islamabad/Pakistan as PPR2. Please share any idea?

Really confused since the time we received a letter. We sent email to LJF about the address but no reply. Called to LVO but no good answer.

Can anyone share whats happened in our case :(

Best Regards,
Uzma

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Off

F.M said:
Thanks flx for always posting some positive comments. nd yeah sorry for being negative but thats so depressing to see 2016 applicants getting dms from different visa offices. i mean if the rules are same for everyone than y cant the visa officers work the same for everyone. y is there difference in processing times. They say it depends upon how busy the visa office is and i think ottawa should be the busiest of all and just look at new delhi visa office. if i am not wrong NDVO was the one processing applications in 27 months in 2015 and its also processing them now in just less than 5 months.
i know, it is depressing. sometimes i can't even focus at my work because of all this uncertainty. however there's nothing we can do besides wait and pray that we see even quicker movement in the coming weeks.

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

congratulations anyway finally people getting ppr
uzmaNaeem said:
Assalam O Alikum,

I am June 2015 applicant. My husband has recently received a letter from LJF LVO to submit Passport or photocopy of passport,, 2 photos and a copy of the letter within 30 days to LVO.

1. Can we send original passport to LVO? As per info. on Page-1 of this email thread, we cannot do. But still I want to know others experience.

We have noticed that the mailing address of my husband on the letter head is wrong. LJF used the old mailing address of my husband (i.e., UK address when he was living there) not the current address (i.e., Islamabad address). We provided the same Islamabad address in PR application.

My feeling is this. Since LJF has done mistake in address, so he assumed my husband is in UK that's why LJF asked him to submit documents to LVO. Is this true, any idea?

OR

it is the standard procedure for Pakistani spouses to submit documents (Photocopy of passport) to LVO first as PPR1 and then to Visa Office in Islamabad/Pakistan as PPR2. Please share any idea?

Really confused since the time we received a letter. We sent email to LJF about the address but no reply. Called to LVO but no good answer.

Can anyone share whats happened in our case :(

Best Regards,
Uzma

uzmaNaeem

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

raanasb said:
congratulations anyway finally people getting ppr
Is there anyone who filed their spouse application in June 2015, any update?

scheherzade

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

uzmaNaeem said:
Is there anyone who filed their spouse application in June 2015, any update?
I applied in May 2015.still in process

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

Just a quick question, my 2 months of "in process" are coming up soon for my wife. At what point should I apply for notes to see where the case is headed? CIC received my file on Feb 1, 2016, case went in process March 26th.

uzmaNaeem

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

scheherzade said:
I applied in May 2015.still in process
Best of luck! Hopefully you will get PPR soon in shaa ALLAH!

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CofRed said:
Just a quick question, my 2 months of "in process" are coming up soon for my wife. At what point should I apply for notes to see where the case is headed? CIC received my file on Feb 1, 2016, case went in process March 26th.
do you mean you want to find out which visa office your file's going to? if that's all you want to know, then you can order notes right away. i ordered mine about a month after the file transfer, and i was able to see my primary and secondary offices (LVO and CPC-M) plus details on the physical file location showing that it was in queue at LVO.

you're currently at the 3.5 month mark, so expect to wait another 2.5 to 3.0 months before seeing any activity on your file. until then, you're going to see "not started" for each assessment on your GCMS notes.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

flx2015 said:
do you mean you want to find out which visa office your file's going to? if that's all you want to know, then you can order notes right away. i ordered mine about a month after the file transfer, and i was able to see my primary and secondary offices (LVO and CPC-M) plus details on the physical file location showing that it was in queue at LVO.

you're currently at the 3.5 month mark, so expect to wait another 2.5 to 3.0 months before seeing any activity on your file. until then, you're going to see "not started" for each assessment on your GCMS notes.
I am pretty sure it is being processed at LVO. Just wanted to check the progress on it. I guess I will wait until after Ramadan and then order them. Thanks

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

CofRed said:
I am pretty sure it is being processed at LVO. Just wanted to check the progress on it. I guess I will wait until after Ramadan and then order them. Thanks
august 1st is what i'd suggest; that's when you'll be at your 6 month mark.

scheherzade

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

uzmaNaeem said:
Best of luck! Hopefully you will get PPR soon in shaa ALLAH!
Inshallah. Thank you