Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

flx2015 said:
someone correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't remedical the last thing they ask for? i.e. after eligiblity/background/security checks are all done?

hoping you get some good news real soon. ;)
Yeah i also believe that the remedical is the last thing they ask for..blueandgreen apllication is in the last stage i guess.

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

AsadA said:
NIKAH ONLY IS A BIG RED FLAG
Most of the Nikah only cases get delayed and most of the complete marriage cases (having rukhsati etc.) get through.
Please have a look at the following message. I hope it clears the doubts (this will give you an idea about what VO thinks about Nikah only cases)
SOURCE : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-pakistan-london-visa-office-t203899.6630.html
"""""""""""""
I received this in my inbox last night:
You do not appear to meet these requirements because under Islamic Law, a marriage is not solemnized until the Rukhsati ceremony has taken place. In the IMM5490 Sponsored Spouse/Partner Questionnaire you state that you did not have a reception as you are waiting until your visa is finalized (Q14). You also state that you have not lived together because of your university (Q27) and you did not enter any dates of cohabitation.
Please provide an explanation of whether the Rukhsati been completed according to Islamic Law and, if so, please provide evidence in the form of a photo of the final stage of the event (Quran raised above your head as you leave the ceremony) or some other acceptable form of evidence.
Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that the visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. It appears that you do not meet the requirements of the Act for the reasons set out above.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to these concerns. You must provide any additional information within 30 days from the date of this letter.

Now please can anybody help
Me out in this scenario???
"""""""""""""
Obviously you cannot do rukhsati in 30 days so you need to tel them the date on which you people are deciding to do the rukhsati. the better thing to do at this time is to fix a date for rukhsati and provide them the proof that you will do rukhsati on this date. one option is to do it within 30 days but i think it will make the officer think that you did rukhsati just for immigration purpose. If i was you then i would write them about why the rukhsati is not held and that the we have started the preparations and as soon as the sponsor visits pakistan the rukhsati will take place.

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

One general question,
Is there any difference in processing times if the sponsor is citizen or a PR??

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

CLARIFICATION:
I DID NOT RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE.
THE SOURCE LINK FOR THE MESSAGE IS PROVIDED RIGHT AT TOP of the message.
The purpose to share this message was the argument: is there any difference between nikah only and complete marriage visa applications.

F.M said:
Obviously you cannot do rukhsati in 30 days so you need to tel them the date on which you people are deciding to do the rukhsati. the better thing to do at this time is to fix a date for rukhsati and provide them the proof that you will do rukhsati on this date. one option is to do it within 30 days but i think it will make the officer think that you did rukhsati just for immigration purpose. If i was you then i would write them about why the rukhsati is not held and that the we have started the preparations and as soon as the sponsor visits pakistan the rukhsati will take place.

Abcde1996

May 5, 2015

paknew said:
Hi Abcde1996,

Congratulations.!!!

Can you pls advise how much time they have given you for re-medical, means (At your earliest, 15 days, 30 days or 45 days). I just wants to see how much time they have given you for re-medical.

In my case they have asked me to do re-medical at earliest and I did re-medical couple of days before and now waiting for DM and PPR soon

Your feedback will be helpful for me. Tnx
Sorry for late reply pak new . But they gave me 30 days and i got an appointment within week . It took almost 1 month after remed for ppr request

IMRAN121

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016

dear friends,

can anyone tell me that they have requested me to do full medical for the second time???

what does it mean??

is it my last or they will ask me for reassessment again??

finger crossed

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

congratulations
savera85 said:
Hello everyone I am Aug 2013 applicant had interview in Nov 2015.
Alhamdulillah finally yesterday i got passport request :)

I jus want to confirm that Appendix A form is the attached one with ppr?
I wil put my information n sponsor's and as i hav no children so Not applicable will be written.
Whatelse i need to submit n take with me

NIC original n copy
Passport original n copy
Letter printout
Appendix A form which is in email.
N 2 photos

Is that okay??
Plus plz giv me vfs karachi address.

Thanx alot :)

Plus i want to tell u that my status still showing In Process

raanasb

Jul 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Morocco visa office
LANDED..........
04-12-2018

thanks for nice information my case also like same bcz my wife is not Pakistani thats why she stayed at our home after Marriage they asked me some questions and ive sent them chats pics and other documents
kuian said:
AOA,
I have applied for spousal immigration of my wife in 2015 march. We had only nikah ceremony in aug 2014 and we decleared that we had nikah no ruksati since my wife is studying in Pakistan and I dont have any home in Pakistan where I can leave my wife after ruksati. Then I visited my wife in 2015 for 15 days we had pictures together. Then in feb 2016 I applied for her visit visa and embassy rejected my visit visa. Fortunately or file got open as soon as I applied for visit visa and they called my wife for an interview. In interview they asked my wife we did not have any ruksati she replied yes. Then they asked her if she I have visited her during this two years so my wife replied yes and the interviewer asked for proof so she gave hime my boarding pass copied and pictures. He had seen almost all the pictures and then he asked some basic questions about me from my wife like my job nature my company name etc and then he said I am satisfied. My wife told him that we have applied for her visit visa he if he want to see the proof he said I am convinced you are husband and wife. He said Welcome to Canada.
In this forum I just want to tell that there is no need to have any fake ruksati if your relation is true then dont worry. They are interested to see that your relation is true or not so instead of spending money in fake ruksati I would suggest you to have a visit to your wife and if your relation is true then dont lie. They knows our system. Just have pictures of each occasion. They sae our whatsapp chat calling history and pictures and gave us the visa. I would say dont lie and try to meet each other every year. If you cant go back home then apply for visit visa for your spouse just try to meet each other every year and have pictures. Get chat and phone bills as proof and you dont have to worry that you have not done any ruksati. They know our culture and they understand our situation. If your relation is true then I would say dont lie a single word just get proofs and be confident. The most important part is try to meet your spouse every year.
Beast of luck.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

Any DM's for October yet? :'(

Also, how come those 5 September applicant's aren't getting cleared? ???

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

Only document request. NO dm yet for anyone. Boring MAY :mad:

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

F.M said:
Only document request. NO dm yet for anyone. Boring MAY :mad:
Seriously making me mad! :mad:

We all need to start a wazifa or something!!

usama893

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016

hi! My Aor recieved feb 16, but my ecas doesn't show anything after i put my UCI number and other info. i just want to ask when were you able to access ecas after your AOR , since you are also Feb case.

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Dear Sir,
You received AOR in FEB 2016. In normal circumstances, you should be able to check your application status online.
At times CIC is unable to verify some information because of discrepancies. In such conditions one should try all the possible options to check online application status like.
Client ID number/Unique client identifier
In Identification Number: Put your 8 digit UCI identity from PR card or ID card
Application Number
Along application number try both applicant and sponsor details.
I hope one of the above options works.
Wishing you all the best.
usama893 said:
hi! My Aor recieved feb 16, but my ecas doesn't show anything after i put my UCI number and other info. i just want to ask when were you able to access ecas after your AOR , since you are also Feb case.

AFF-FIZ

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON OFFICE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-09-2015
Med's Done....
13-08-2015 UPFRONT
Passport Req..
Requested....
VISA ISSUED...
Issued.....
LANDED..........
INSHA-ALLAH after Ramadan..

anyone going after eid? Via pia or any other???? ::) ::)

AFF-FIZ

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON OFFICE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-09-2015