SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ruqhat

Feb 28, 2024
Full Timeline?
Submission on 14th July
Biometric done and passed : 18th October
Medical done and completed: 29th December
Eligibility in progress: 7th March
Background in progress: Don't know the exact date it went into progress but uptill now it is in progress.

r4ngerer

Jan 17, 2024
GTA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
02-08-2023
AOR Received.
30-09-2023
Med's Request
13-01-2024
Visit visa just got refused

same reason as others

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/ section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
Pretty tired of this BS reason at this point.

Last edited:

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi everyone,
My spouse has both temporary and permanent in CNIC from Pakistan. Can anyone tell me what address should I put while creating profile on permanent residence portal, the temporary or permanent? My spouse is living at temporary address at the moment and will continue to live till PR visa.
Thanking in advnace!

Princes Queen

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi everyone,
My spouse has both temporary and permanent in CNIC from Pakistan. Can anyone tell me what address should I put while creating profile on permanent residence portal, the temporary or permanent? My spouse is living at temporary address at the moment and will continue to live till PR visa.
Thanking in advnace!

skizzle

Feb 17, 2024
Hi everyone,
Thanking in advnace!
I did not put my spouse’s permanent address as she won’t get mail there, I put where her parents currently reside instead. Didn’t cause issues so far.

calgary_1

Mar 14, 2024
Salaam and Hello Members,

I had applied for my husband's spousal application on April 9th,2021 and CPC Sydney, NS got the application on April 12th, 2021. We got AOR in May 2021 and then there was a huge delay due to Covid, and it stated that LVO started processing my husband's application Sept 2022.

There has been alot of time wasted. Fast forward to today and we had received pre-arrival services on April 21st, 2023 and the application has been stuck in background checks since then. Everything else is basically done. We are waiting for his passport request. Is anybody in the same boat? Our lawyer stated that we should file a mandamus at this point. What are your thoughts? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you.

Syed99999

Feb 21, 2024
Salaam and Hello Members,

I had applied for my husband's spousal application on April 9th,2021 and CPC Sydney, NS got the application on April 12th, 2021. We got AOR in May 2021 and then there was a huge delay due to Covid, and it stated that LVO started processing my husband's application Sept 2022.

There has been alot of time wasted. Fast forward to today and we had received pre-arrival services on April 21st, 2023 and the application has been stuck in background checks since then. Everything else is basically done. We are waiting for his passport request. Is anybody in the same boat? Our lawyer stated that we should file a mandamus at this point. What are your thoughts? Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you.
W- salam
I was almost on same boat, my application received on 25 November 2020, got pre arrival in September 2022, since than stuck in background check, January 2024 i set all things ready to file mandamus and plan to submit on 12 Jan, its an expensive procedure, i took a chance to raise a web form one last time before mandamus and thank God just one day before on 10 January 2024 i got re medical request.
Medical done and update on 29 January, after i received several ghost update, on 19 February 2024 everything shows completed (including background check which was stuck for 17 months) on tracker.
Thank after 15 days 6th march 2024 a Copr number and approval of application update on tracker, now i am waiting for PPR.

My suggestion is for you first raise a web form directly to London visa office, and wait for 2 weeks, in web form you mention how this delay affects on your genuine relationship and mental health for both partners,

If still they don't reply or you didn't received any movement in your case than go for mandamus.

Hope this will help you.

Reactions: Noorulabdeen

calgary_1

Mar 14, 2024
@Syed99999 Thank you for your reply and for sharing your experience. It makes me feel a bit better that someone has gone through this but I hope no one goes through this torture ever. However, thank you for your suggestion. I will definitely try raising a Webform and will mention how this delay is effecting my spouse and I. I wish they would give priority to couples who have children, as we have a 3.5 year old daughter too. This is insane. Congrats on reaching the end of this horrendous journey. I wish you all the best! Take care.

W- salam
I was almost on same boat, my application received on 25 November 2020, got pre arrival in September 2022, since than stuck in background check, January 2024 i set all things ready to file mandamus and plan to submit on 12 Jan, its an expensive procedure, i took a chance to raise a web form one last time before mandamus and thank God just one day before on 10 January 2024 i got re medical request.
Medical done and update on 29 January, after i received several ghost update, on 19 February 2024 everything shows completed (including background check which was stuck for 17 months) on tracker.
Thank after 15 days 6th march 2024 a Copr number and approval of application update on tracker, now i am waiting for PPR.

My suggestion is for you first raise a web form directly to London visa office, and wait for 2 weeks, in web form you mention how this delay affects on your genuine relationship and mental health for both partners,

If still they don't reply or you didn't received any movement in your case than go for mandamus.

Hope this will help you.

Reactions: Noorulabdeen

Luv4all88

Oct 21, 2023
Hello everyone, for Pakistan country specific forms, we are supposed to submit IMM 5536 - Authorization to Disclose Information, but this form doesn't exist in the Additional Application Forms in the PR portal, in this case, where should I upload this? I have read that people who uploaded this in Additional supporting documents under Other got their application returned for missing this form, can anyone who successfully submitted their application confirm what to do about this, thanks.

pomgrapes

Dec 10, 2023
Hi everyone. Feb 09, 2023 Family Sponsorship in the London Visa office today the applicant got a phone call from IRCC asking questions about our marriage is that a good sign. It's been more than a year.

Syed99999

Feb 21, 2024
Hello Guy's
Thanks to Allah Almighty finally today i received my PPR, Alhamdulilah.
I think it will be good to share this good news with you guys,
Never loose hope, These 40 month of processing was so frustrating for me and my spouse, finally got some relief.
ALL thanks goes to Allah Pak

gh99

Jul 16, 2022
Hello Guy's
Thanks to Allah Almighty finally today i received my PPR, Alhamdulilah.
I think it will be good to share this good news with you guys,
Never loose hope, These 40 month of processing was so frustrating for me and my spouse, finally got some relief.
ALL thanks goes to Allah Pak
Congratulations! How long did it take from when COPR was issued on tracker to the day you got PPR? I had a long processing time too of 24 months! But thankfully everything has been completed recently on our tracker, COPR was issued, and pre-arrival services was sent February 20th. Although, we still did not get PPR email

Syed99999

Feb 21, 2024
Congratulations! How long did it take from when COPR was issued on tracker to the day you got PPR? I had a long processing time too of 24 months! But thankfully everything has been completed recently on our tracker, COPR was issued, and pre-arrival services was sent February 20th. Although, we still did not get PPR email
Congratulations to you too in advance.
My COPR Number issued on tracker 6th of March 2024, and PPR received on 14th of March, after almost 8 days.
But in your case its been a month, so my advise is you shall raise a webform, and mention that everything is completed on tracker and a decision have been made since a month but you still not received the ppr.
Hope inshaAllah you will get ppr within a week or 10 days.
Its just a reminder for them.
Goodluck

Mudassir khan

May 26, 2023
Hi guy's
My everything shows completed on tracker since last 10 days,
Biometric, Medical, Eligibility & Background
Can anyone tell me or knows about whats next or how much time it takes to receive ppr after this stage?
In how many days your background check wasss completed