+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Syed99999

Feb 21, 2024
Mine application was also from 2020, after background check completed, and if your medicals is valid then the take a decision.

adnanidani

Dec 1, 2016
Alhamdulillah a successful TRV, second shot.

Hey guys Im new to the group. I have been following the group very closely as an alien. I got married Dec 2022. Below is our timeline:

- Applied TRV March 2023 for my spouse, rejected due to similar reasons, will not depart Canada, ties not strong in Pakistan. (This was applied through agent in Mississauga)
-Multiple PR applications submitted and returned for various reasons like nikkahnama was not clear or some consent document missing or so. (The representative/agent from Mississauga that we hired was doing all this)
-Our fourth PR application (We applied ourselves) applied on Nov 4, 2023 got accepted, AOR Dec 16, Biometrics done in Jan, 2024 and File transferred to London VO in Feb, 2024.
-I also submitted 2nd TRV application on Dec 25, 2023 after the AOR on Dec 16, 2023. I created a very strong application answering all the questions raised from the previous refusal on the invitation and purpose letter. I also updated the purpose and invitation letter , air tickets on March 15, 2024

Alhamdulillah, March 26, 2024. We got passport request today, which I believe means a decision in the positive has been made.

I feel answering the relevant objections that were raised during the first rejection made all the difference. The funny thing is my spouse only showed 5250$ for the six month duration, so I think funds dont matter if you are showing a continuos job on he other end.

I hope this helps all the possible applicants and their spouses. Work on the letter of purpose/intent and invitation letter. Correct the shortcomings, be very clear that you understand TRV does not mean PR, let them know person will return and abide by the laws as required. Let them know other individuals in your household who had spousal visas or PR that they followed and you have also always followed the rules and never broken them. They are scared the individuals coming here will apply for work permits and asylum, assure them with evidence as above. The other thing I did was attach 40 pages x2 pdfs within the 2mb requirement in the IRCC portal which included all our pictures from pre, post wedding, chats, call records, gift exchanges as well. I included tickets, travel insurance, MP letter, lawyer endorsed letter as well and written messages from my mother in law, brother in law, sister and brother supporting our marriage and the assurance that we will abide by the laws as TRV.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noorulabdeen

r4ngerer

Jan 17, 2024
GTA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
02-08-2023
AOR Received.
30-09-2023
Med's Request
13-01-2024

iamsadtoday

Feb 3, 2024
Received TRV

Applied: 10 January 2024
PPR: 14 March 2024
Stamped passport received: 22 March 2024

PA is Pakistani, homemaker (no job)
Showed $25k in sponsor bank account and $4k in PA account.
Travel History: United Kingdom (lived one year)

Spousal Timeline:
Applied: 31 October 2023
AOR: 21 December 2023
SA & BIL: 20 December 2023. (London VO)

Complete Silence till now

skizzle

Feb 17, 2024
Received TRV

Applied: 10 January 2024
PPR: 14 March 2024
Stamped passport received: 22 March 2024

PA is Pakistani, homemaker (no job)
Showed $25k in sponsor bank account and $4k in PA account.
Travel History: United Kingdom (lived one year)

Spousal Timeline:
Applied: 31 October 2023
AOR: 21 December 2023
SA & BIL: 20 December 2023. (London VO)

Complete Silence till now
Congrats on TRV. How long of a visit did you declare, and what was the gist of the purpose of visit?

r4ngerer

Jan 17, 2024
GTA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
02-08-2023
AOR Received.
30-09-2023
Med's Request
13-01-2024
Signed as well - and sharing with family and friends to sign on as well.
Ya i've signed it as well. But have pretty much given up on the process now. 3 months no updates, its been even longer for you. Pretty annoying and worst part is other countries get by without any issues and delays such as these.