SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Ron261999

Feb 24, 2024
Hi everyone,
Application submitted Jan 3rd 2024
AOR JAN 11th 2024
SA JAN 12 2024
And my application has been forwarded to London for further processing
And now nothing, is anyone in the same situation as me?
Hi everyone,
Application submitted Jan 3rd 2024
AOR JAN 11th 2024
SA JAN 12 2024
And my application has been forwarded to London for further processing
And now nothing, is anyone in the same situation as me?
Hello,
I received the same email that my file will be forwarded to visa office in London on 4 Aug 2023.
It’s been 6 months no update.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hello, I sponsored my wife.
Application received: 26 May 2023. SA RECIEVED.
I got email on 4th August 2023, that my file will be transferred to visa office in London. PA is in Pakistan. No update about biometrics or medical. It’s been 6 months. Please help
You never got biometrics or medical request letter?
Did you order GCMS notes? If you are the sponsor, do it today. will cost you $5 and will take 25-30 days. But then you will have complete info as to where your file stands. Or simply visit your MP. Update him/her about your situation and request for an update.

Unfortunately, even MPs are completely clueless when it comes to bermuda triangle....ooopss i mean LONDON VISA OFFICE.

r4ngerer

Jan 17, 2024
GTA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
02-08-2023
AOR Received.
30-09-2023
Med's Request
13-01-2024
Does anyone else feel like london VO just completely stopped working? Haven't been hearing any updates from on here or on the spreadsheet lately.

mahmadbcs

Dec 14, 2023
Does anyone else feel like london VO just completely stopped working? Haven't been hearing any updates from on here or on the spreadsheet lately.
They are probably backed up or something but I also feel the same way. My application was transferred to London in December and they have not touched the file yet. Security, Medical, Eligibility all not started. Had a ghost update on January 3 and on Feb 6/7 but the ones in February were just for GCMS, as according the the GCMS file the date requested was the 6th and the date created was the 7th.

r4ngerer

Jan 17, 2024
GTA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
02-08-2023
AOR Received.
30-09-2023
Med's Request
13-01-2024
They are probably backed up or something but I also feel the same way. My application was transferred to London in December and they have not touched the file yet. Security, Medical, Eligibility all not started. Had a ghost update on January 3 and on Feb 6/7 but the ones in February were just for GCMS, as according the the GCMS file the date requested was the 6th and the date created was the 7th.
Aah, so im guessing the ghost updates I had on the 7th and 8th were GCMS notes related as well, like you.

When did you request your notes and when did you get them ? I requested them on 29th January, but haven't gotten them yet, im guessing tomorrow or day after.

mahmadbcs

Dec 14, 2023
Aah, so im guessing the ghost updates I had on the 7th and 8th were GCMS notes related as well, like you.

When did you request your notes and when did you get them ? I requested them on 29th January, but haven't gotten them yet, im guessing tomorrow or day after.
Requested on 25th January, got them February 23rd.

r4ngerer

Jan 17, 2024
GTA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
02-08-2023
AOR Received.
30-09-2023
Med's Request
13-01-2024
Requested on 25th January, got them February 23rd.
So your notes pretty much had nothing?

I talked to my MP, she said my wife's application's criminality, medical and eligibility is all completed. But tracker still shows eligibility not started and background check in progress. So not really sure whats the hold up.

I really think they all just stopped working or something (lol ya just being stupid, but this is stupid, and taking too much time for nothing), atleast somebodies application here would have updated this month.

mahmadbcs

Dec 14, 2023
So your notes pretty much had nothing?

I talked to my MP, she said my wife's application's criminality, medical and eligibility is all completed. But tracker still shows eligibility not started and background check in progress. So not really sure whats the hold up.

I really think they all just stopped working or something (lol ya just being stupid, but this is stupid, and taking too much time for nothing), atleast somebodies application here would have updated this month.
Yea mine had nothing. Criminality was passed on mine, which is done after biometrics. The biggest things are the Eligibility and Security, both of course were not started for me.

Your wife's eligibility is completed? That is a good sign then.

r4ngerer

Jan 17, 2024
GTA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
02-08-2023
AOR Received.
30-09-2023
Med's Request
13-01-2024
Yea mine had nothing. Criminality was passed on mine, which is done after biometrics. The biggest things are the Eligibility and Security, both of course were not started for me.

Your wife's eligibility is completed? That is a good sign then.
Aah ya, security, not sure when they'll happen.

When did you finish biometrics? I've noticed it had been taking 1 and a half to 2 months on average from biometrics to medical.

Ya eligibility is completed, atleast according to the MP. Tracker still shows not started though.

Still waiting on gcms notes to see what they say. But i doubt it'll be anything new or anything i don't know at this point.

I'll probably be meeting with my MP soon, i want to atleast try to get the visit visa approved before ramzan, as its extremely difficult for me to go to Pakistan right now.

mahmadbcs

Dec 14, 2023
Aah ya, security, not sure when they'll happen.

When did you finish biometrics? I've noticed it had been taking 1 and a half to 2 months on average from biometrics to medical.

Ya eligibility is completed, atleast according to the MP. Tracker still shows not started though.

Still waiting on gcms notes to see what they say. But i doubt it'll be anything new or anything i don't know at this point.

I'll probably be meeting with my MP soon, i want to atleast try to get the visit visa approved before ramzan, as its extremely difficult for me to go to Pakistan right now.
Biometrics were done December 20. I was waiting for the Medical request to apply for a TRV but I am not sure anymore..
What have you said to your MP?

r4ngerer

Jan 17, 2024
GTA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
02-08-2023
AOR Received.
30-09-2023
Med's Request
13-01-2024
Biometrics were done December 20. I was waiting for the Medical request to apply for a TRV but I am not sure anymore..
I think you should wait till after you get eligibility passed. But it pretty much seems like a waste overall.

What have you said to your MP?
Previously, I just asked if they could check the progress, and if there's anything I could do to facilitate the process (via email). This time I will meet her in person, and will see how that goes.

mahmadbcs

Dec 14, 2023
I think you should wait till after you get eligibility passed. But it pretty much seems like a waste overall.

Previously, I just asked if they could check the progress, and if there's anything I could do to facilitate the process (via email). This time I will meet her in person, and will see how that goes.
Yea by the time Eligibility is done there is like what maximum 1-2 months for PPR? I think after the next actual ghost update I will email my MP.

r4ngerer

Jan 17, 2024
GTA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
02-08-2023
AOR Received.
30-09-2023
Med's Request
13-01-2024
Yea by the time Eligibility is done there is like what maximum 1-2 months for PPR? I think after the next actual ghost update I will email my MP.
I'm hoping you should get medical soon, so try doing it a week after medical has been updated completed. Should just help find out where the applications at, i don't think MPs can actually do anything to influence the time or process though.

But considering how the process is, im willing to try everything :p XD

Edit : p.s i think its been almost a month since I found out eligiblity is completed via MP.

mahmadbcs

Dec 14, 2023
I'm hoping you should get medical soon, so try doing it a week after medical has been updated completed. Should just help find out where the applications at, i don't think MPs can actually do anything to influence the time or process though.

But considering how the process is, im willing to try everything :p XD

Edit : p.s i think its been almost a month since I found out eligiblity is completed via MP.
Hahaha yea. Are you sure it is PA eligibilty or Sponsor eligibilty?

r4ngerer

Jan 17, 2024
GTA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
02-08-2023
AOR Received.
30-09-2023
Med's Request
13-01-2024
Hahaha yea. Are you sure it is PA eligibilty or Sponsor eligibilty?
holy... i did not think for even a second it could be sponsor eligiblity, and i think your right, it is probably sponsors eligiblity. ok Wow, well thats even worse.