+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
MashaAllah - glad to see that everyone's getting their TRVs within 10-15. The ones who are waiting for it, i hope inshaAllah you get yours asap.

A question for all recent TRV applicants (with Spousal PR), who just got their TRVs or already arrived in Canada -
Did you buy return tickets as well? If yes - ignore this. If no....please continue:

-Did the PIA staff (or which ever airline)- at the time of check-in at Pakistani airport, ask you about Return Ticket? What did you say?
-Did the immigration officer in Canada, asked you about Return Tickets? What was your response?
My friend came last week on TRV they asked for return ticket. For my husband he is coming next month so I bought return ticket. Pia always ask for return ticket when you are traveling on a visiting Visa.

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
Hello ALL:

Sad news to share regarding our TRV application.
Our TRV got rejected today based on the reasons of NOT showing strong ties back home. This means that my Spouse will not leave Canada at the end of Temporary Stay.

What do you guys suggest to do?

""
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in your country of residence.
• You have limited employment possibilities in your country of residence.""

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Hello ALL:

Our TRV got rejected today based on the reasons of NOT showing strong ties back home. This means that my Spouse will not leave Canada at the end of Temporary Stay.

""
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
• Your current employment situation does not show that you are financially established in your country of residence.
Oh no I'm really sorry to hear that, as far as I remember you applied after announcement was made. That's so unfair of them. Have you shown sponsor's financial statements or applicant? In my case I (sponsor) only mentioned about my bank statements not his. Also my husband is employed in Pakistan still we never submitted about his assets or employer letter. You should re apply for trv

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
Oh no I'm really sorry to hear that, as far as I remember you applied after announcement was made. That's so unfair of them. Have you shown sponsor's financial statements or applicant? In my case I (sponsor) only mentioned about my bank statements not his. Also my husband is employed in Pakistan still we never submitted about his assets or employer letter. You should re apply for trv

We applied after the Announcement in late June 2023. Thanks for the support.

Yes, I showed quite strong back statements of mine as a Sponsor. And also my Employment Letter along with it. And we did NOT show any Financial documents from Applicant's side.

I am thinking of reapplying via the new IRCC portal this time. Do you think that increases our chances of Approval?

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
We applied after the Announcement in late June 2023. Thanks for the support.

Yes, I showed quite strong back statements of mine as a Sponsor. And also my Employment Letter along with it. And we did NOT show any Financial documents from Applicant's side.

I am thinking of reapplying via the new IRCC portal this time. Do you think that increases our chances of Approval?
Gckey has a good success rate , that's what I heard from other group members. I would definitely recommend to apply again , I'm on multiple fb and watsapp groups and what I see is people who applied after 10th July almost all of them got their trvs approved within a week or 2. It's my observation.

Mahnooradil

Mar 23, 2023
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London
Hello ALL:

""
Did you have your eligibility completed on the tracker for PR application before applying for the TRV?

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
Gckey has a good success rate , that's what I heard from other group members. I would definitely recommend to apply again , I'm on multiple fb and watsapp groups and what I see is people who applied after 10th July almost all of them got their trvs approved within a week or 2. It's my observation.
Thanks, Safi for sharing your Insights. That certainly helps. And we would like to give it another try.

Last time, we did include details that Spouse will go back after a certain date in the Invitation letter. Do you think we should keep it simple without mentioning some XYZ details?

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Thanks, Safi for sharing your Insights. That certainly helps. And we would like to give it another try.

Last time, we did include details that Spouse will go back after a certain date in the Invitation letter. Do you think we should keep it simple without mentioning some XYZ details?
I didn't mention specific date but yeah I did wrote a time period of 2 months.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hello ALL:

""
Khair inshaAllah..But yes, this is frustrating that on one hand cic talks about family reunification - the whole point of which is to let spouses live in Canada while their application is being processed. And if one's got AOR - then everything is legit. They have must have checked everything.
Why CIC officers are still stuck on TIES TO HOME. The person is a spouse and moving together with spouse. its just dumb.
They must readjust the TRV application, where certain questions should just NOT be there, like RETURN DATES, QUESTIONS ABOUT HOME TIES...ETC.

You just got it today - can you respond back, through webform or other means, and re-explain the situation quoting the FAMILY REUNIFICATION announcement?

Based on this video, i'd not re-apply right away. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/MPx1X8J8Ixs
Get GCMS notes first.

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
Thanks, Info for the detailed comment. I will think about ordering GCMS Notes. But in our case, even Generic Comments simply tell us clearly about the DUAL INTENT problem.

Also, one point to elaborate that me and my spouse had also mentioned clearly about the "Family Reunification" and "Hon. Minister Sean Fraser (former minister) announcement" in our respective LETTERS. Even then they ignored and refused it.

IRCC is simply telling us that you should LIE and get a Fake Job to show your TIES. But try not to tell the truth.

Regardless, we can't contact them through Webform as Application has clearly written "Closed" on the TRACKER portal.

I agree with you about NOT applying straight away again. But what about trying after a month or so?