+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Fisher1122

Aug 8, 2023
Hi. I am an August '22 applicant and my Eligibility went in Progress on June 1st. Since then, there has not been any update on my application (no ghost update, BGC is in progress since April 19th, No ADR has been received yet). Is it common to not receive any sort of update 2 months after your eligibility went In Progress?

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
My husband recieved his passport today Alhamdullilah for TRV . We were expecting a single entry Visa but it is multiple Visa which is great.
Yayyy, Safi. Finally. The wait is over. We can't even share the joy you and your family are having.

Enjoy this moment. I personally want to thank you Sister for guiding me and a lot of newbies like me on this platform.

Will we still find you on this forum to help us with our future questions?

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Yayyy, Safi. Finally. The wait is over. We can't even share the joy you and your family are having.

Enjoy this moment. I personally want to thank you Sister for guiding me and a lot of newbies like me on this platform.

Will we still find you on this forum to help us with our future questions?
Well thankyou so much and you're always welcome. I am still waiting for the pr which might take 2 months, for that will keep you all updated. For us it's a difficult time, may Allah unite everyone with their partners soon.

Reactions: Mahnooradil

Pindimurree

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
Oshawa
Hey guys. I applied for Spousal and TRV for my wife. She is done with biometrics and medical.
My status changed from PR to Citizen today. Is there any need or benefit of updating IRCC?

vky0123

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
H
My husband recieved his passport today Alhamdullilah for TRV . We were expecting a single entry Visa but it is multiple Visa which is great.
I, are you planning to apply his work permit as well when he will be in Canada? Do you have any idea how long the PR application takes to process?

Mahnooradil

Mar 23, 2023
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London
Well thankyou so much and you're always welcome. I am still waiting for the pr which might take 2 months, for that will keep you all updated. For us it's a difficult time, may Allah unite everyone with their partners soon.
What is the status of your eligibility and bg check on PR application

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
H

I, are you planning to apply his work permit as well when he will be in Canada? Do you have any idea how long the PR application takes to process?
It's an October 2022 application , so I'm assuming it might take 2 to 3 months more for us. But, as soon as my husband comes here we are planning to apply for owp just in case if any delays happen in pr application

Immi2023

Jun 16, 2023
Salaam everyone.

A newbie here, was wondering if someone could help me out. Couple of questions:
  1. Is there a tracker to check how long London VO is taking to process PR applications?
  2. Incase there is no tracker, then can you please let me know how long is London taking after AOR is received?
  3. What are the different milestones during the PR processing? Like biometric, medical etc?
Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Safi S

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Salaam everyone.

A newbie here, was wondering if someone could help me out. Couple of questions:
  1. Is there a tracker to check how long London VO is taking to process PR applications?
  2. Incase there is no tracker, then can you please let me know how long is London taking after AOR is received?
  3. What are the different milestones during the PR processing? Like biometric, medical etc?
Thank you in advance.
Hello , welcome to this group.
There is no specific tracker for LVO, for more updates you can join the fb page for LVO spousal applications there you can follow other group members who have similar timeline as yours.
After Aor, Lvo takes 8 to 10 months to process application for PPR, and after medical it takes 5 to 6 months.Once medical and biometrics are done there could be absolute silence for your entire application process or you can recieve request letter regarding any additional documents which is generally related to your eligibility.

Reactions: Immi2023