17-06-2022
Med's Done....
27-06-2022
Passport Req..
07-06-2023
LANDED..........
31-07-2023
London office is slow.

I got my AOR, SA and BIL all at the same time about a month after I submitted my application. I am now more than 5 months in with no medical request or updates (just ghost updates). I even ordered GCMS notes and they have yet to start my medical and security checks; only the biometrics were received and showing completed on my tracker. Right now they are info sharing with USA. Australia info sharing is completed.

I have reviewed many LVO timelines and they are mostly 11 months or more… some lucky people were approved within 8-9 months (last year and this year).

Hopefully you get an update soon but expect a long process for your application from this VO. Your relatives were fairly lucky to have their applications completed quickly as this is not normal at all. In fact, it takes on average 6-8 months for the fast VO’s like NDVO.
Actually if PA is from Afghanistan, the application is expedited on compassionate grounds. That is why the relatives got it in 3 or 4 months, now i am not sure if they are still processing them quickly

skz360

Jun 14, 2023
Actually if PA is from Afghanistan, the application is expedited on compassionate grounds. That is why the relatives got it in 3 or 4 months, now i am not sure if they are still processing them quickly
The Afghan humanitarian program and IRCC’s compassionate grounds timelines appear to have a strict set of criteria that I’m sure OP can confirm with his/her relatives and/or the IRCC website as well.

I get that IRCC’s lack of transparency is causing a lot of panic and frustration among prospective applicants and PA/Sprs but OP has now spammed multiple threads with this same post asking for assistance…

Last edited:

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
I received approval and PPR request July 6th but the background and eligibility still says under review in GCkey portal (I applied through their). Curious if this is normal, spouse submitted passport on the 7th so expecting it back in a week or so.

Also just to add my info to the pool, applied for outland spouse application Nov 2022, last update was Medical passed May 29th 2023, applied for new TRV June 16th 2023. Spouse in Pakistan. Showed no ties to the country, referenced the family reunification program throughout the application making sure to name drop my boy the Honorable Sean Fraser. Made sure the honorable was always there lol. Received approval July 6th alongside PPR.
Copying this message from another thread for the benefit of Pakistani applicants..

Reactions: Muhammad Shakil

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Congratulations
So what documents your spouse submitted if no family ties like job to go back n so on?
I just typed up a document with the basic info like name of PA, sponsor, DOB, passport no, her outland application number and the stage its at and then wrote a few sentences about applying under the new TRV program for spousal reunification. I didn't specifically say she has no ties but also didn't provide anything at all to show ties and uploaded that to that specific section (i believe it's the financial ties section for the principal applicant in gckey portal). I also consciously did not say anything about a return date or waiting for PR, just that the PR application is in that particular stage and referenced it. My spouse is not employed and or has any property in the country.
@Argent Can you share what financial support you showed for your wife. 5k, 10k, 20k...And to confirm, you applied through GC Key, not the new IRCC portal?
How long did it take to get the TRV (from date of application to PPR email)?---I guess the answer for that is :
Applied on June 16th,
PPR on July 6th.

Reactions: Muhammad Shakil

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
@Argent Can you share what financial support you showed for your wife. 5k, 10k, 20k...And to confirm, you applied through GC Key, not the new IRCC portal?
How long did it take to get the TRV (from date of application to PPR email)?---I guess the answer for that is :
Applied on June 16th,
PPR on July 6th.
Thank you very much Info Seeker for bringing this to light in this thread. These types of examples give ALL of us a ray of light.

I guess the Applicant got PPR on TRV?

Saleeha_cad

May 24, 2023
hello everyone

I got the Procedural Fairness letter last month regarding PA's eligibility.

I have submitted the response, now wondering when they will response, how much they take usually to response PFL?

I have surpassed the processing time.

can anyone share their PFL experience?

vky0123

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
hello everyone

I got the Procedural Fairness letter last month regarding PA's eligibility.

I have submitted the response, now wondering when they will response, how much they take usually to response PFL?

I have surpassed the processing time.

can anyone share their PFL experience?
What was written in PA's PFL? How you gave the response?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Thank you very much Info Seeker for bringing this to light in this thread. These types of examples give ALL of us a ray of light.

I guess the Applicant got PPR on TRV?
Yes that PPR was for wife's TRV. Cuz Spousal PR is still going on - he mentioned that Eligibility is still in progress.