+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
oh really? i am going to apply now
Given that your sponsorship application was denied your TRV has a high chance of denial although we haven’t seen anyone attempt to get a TRV after the new announcement having been denied sponsorship. Was the reason for denial specified or just that they didn’t believe it was a genuine relationship? Did your spouse in Pakistan have an interview?

vky0123

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
hello all ,
any one whose case has been refused and have appealed through lawyer? as one of my acquantances has this issue, so any any one going through this process, or has ever gone through appeal process, kindly reply me, thanks
What was refused the TRV under the new measures or the PR application?

Shehzad kausar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Given that your sponsorship application was denied your TRV has a high chance of denial although we haven’t seen anyone attempt to get a TRV after the new announcement having been denied sponsorship. Was the reason for denial specified or just that they didn’t believe it was a genuine relationship? Did your spouse in Pakistan have an interview?
i got a virtual interview letter, my case was not denied, but one of my acquaintances was denied

Shehzad kausar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
i received an interview letter on 17 May 2023, that is a virtual interview. i have applied a trv on May 31, 2023, don't know it will be approved or refused as before

Shehzad kausar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018
Any idea what was the reason? Also did they apply for TRV after the new announcement?
reason of refusal was that the officer was not satisfied that the marriage or the relation was genuine, despite all the proofs. i think he cant apply trv under the new policy, because he has filed an appeal

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
reason of refusal was that the officer was not satisfied that the marriage or the relation was genuine, despite all the proofs. i think he cant apply trv under the new policy, because he has filed an appeal
Really sorry to hear that. It's really painful.

Here are few Qs (if you are comfortable answering and know of):

* At what stage, their application was rejected? Like before AOR, after SA or Medical?
* Did the officer mentioned that what lack of evidence was there in Application?

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
Hello. I checked my gc key today and before under additional documents title it said “ we are reviewing the additional documents you provided”
Now that I checked it said “ we have received the additional docs” what does that mean? Any idea?

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
Salams Rabia. Firstly, Congrats. Your AOR came just in 19 days. Most of applicants, prior to April 2023, their timelines show atleast 2 months lag between Submission and AOR. Your is only 19 days!! Checking the timelines of different participants on this forum, Sponsorship approval usually comes follows AOR by 1-2 days, may be a week in some cases. Along with it will be Biometrics and Medical request as well, i guess. Its been months - yes i'd get concerned too.

Yes you have applied through consultant - but you should still be able to get information about your application - as you are the principal applicant, right? Your husband should call the CIC center, provide your UCI, should ask details of how you can get access to progress of your application.

To track your application you can use the ecas application tracker. As long as you have your UCI number along with application number too ull be good remember that your UCI would be different then ur husbands .. also u can call tht cic number but their status updates are slow

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
Hey everyone ... apologies was not on this forum for some time .. reason of course being that now the mrs n kids are finally in canada .. but I Want to help as much as possible to everyone who is in need even a small piece or advice can go a long way ... got the mrs sin made along with bank accounts n tomorrow going for health card. In fact it's best that if a person doesn't have license to get photo ID so that u can get health card faster as without tht u need a bank statement tht won't come till a months time. All needed now is to transfer the kids immunization to the yellow cards n register the kids for school ..

Best of luck to everyone .

Reactions: InfoSeeker12

Malikshabaz1

Feb 20, 2023
EMAIL AT THIS address CANMEDPK@iom.int. AND give all info as below you will get reply within 2 days

Passport No.

· Complete Name-

· Date of Birth -

· Contact Number +92
· Visa Category- family sponser
· IME -

· Location/City for Screening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pindimurree

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
To all recent Spousal PR Principal Applicants, Wives of Citizens/PR Sponsors - have you recently gone through a PR Interview?
If yes, would you be able to answer few questions:
  1. -When did you receive the Interview request?
  2. -When did the actual interview take place?
  3. -Is the interview location islamabad or ONLINE?
  4. -What questions are asked in the interview? whatever you can remember will be helpful
  5. -Was there any question, regarding financial matters of either yourself or your Sponsor's?
  6. -How long (days/months) after Interview, were you asked to sent Passport (or received PPR request)?
I'm anticipating that my spouse might also be called for interview. Hence, trying to prepare for it from now.