+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Muhammad Shakil

Star Member
May 22, 2023
Jazak Allah for responding....
if i knew that at the start of my relationship, i'd have just always called and never texted a word...cuz right now..its a pain to reduce thousands of pages to 10 page...ufff.....oh cic..the things you make us do!! :)
Yes, exactly. I would also suggest you to put some screenshots of your WhatsApp, Social Media Chats or Calls (even most recent ones). It will make the case a bit more picturesque as only convos are really boring to see from an Immigration Officer's stand-point.

This is obviously considering that all of them are 80-100% in English.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Yes, exactly. I would also suggest you to put some screenshots of your WhatsApp, Social Media Chats or Calls (even most recent ones). It will make the case a bit more picturesque as only convos are really boring to see from an Immigration Officer's stand-point.

This is obviously considering that all of them are 80-100% in English.
I went the boring route. 10 pages. All text. 95% English. Khair inshaAllah.

Safi S

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Hello guys, eligibility has not started yet. Just want to confirm out of curiosity is the eligibility completed part for the sponsor or principal applicant ? Who are they specifically looking at

vky0123

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
Hey Guys,
I have applied for my spouse PR on March 5th 2023. Got AOR on april 15 and biometric april 17. Biomatric shows completed on may 9 also i got spousal eligiblity letter saying application is send to London visa Office.
After that no response no Medical nothing anyone have an idea how long it will take for medical? Also the eligibility still shows not started even i got the spoual eligibility aproval letter.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hey Guys,
I have applied for my spouse PR on March 5th 2023. Got AOR on april 15 and biometric april 17. Biomatric shows completed on may 9 also i got spousal eligiblity letter saying application is send to London visa Office.
After that no response no Medical nothing anyone have an idea how long it will take for medical? Also the eligibility still shows not started even i got the spoual eligibility aproval letter.
Usually medical request letters (emails) come along with or following 1-2 days around Sponsorship approval.
Are you citizen/PR in Canada?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
I am PR, yeah mostly i heard same thing but i did not get any request for medical.
Hang in there a week. You got AOR, biometrics, SA done. I'm sure it must be around the corner.
So are you thinking of applying for TRV for your partner? Since you've rec'd the AOR and SA - i guess you are good to go for TRV now.

vky0123

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
Hang in there a week. You got AOR, biometrics, SA done. I'm sure it must be around the corner.
So are you thinking of applying for TRV for your partner? Since you've rec'd the AOR and SA - i guess you are good to go for TRV now.
Yes, Actually i submitted TRV today. I hope they approve it as per the announcement.

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Yes, Actually i submitted TRV today. I hope they approve it as per the announcement.
That's brilliant!!! Wish you the best for the TRV of your spouse.

So you are going to get the medical request anyways - either through the PR application or for the TRV. Either one of them.
Though, I wonder if the tests are different for TRV Vs. Spousal applications (incases of female applicants). Cuz I just checked and they have written on CIC website that there is NO UPFRONT MEDICAL FOR SPOUSAL PR APPLICATION. But its available for TRV. So im guessing there are different tests. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#when

I wonder if any one in this thread has knowledge of TRV & PR medical exams. Are they same? If someone has done a medical for TRV, is it acceptable for PR application as well?

vky0123

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
That's brilliant!!! Wish you the best for the TRV of your spouse.

So you are going to get the medical request anyways - either through the PR application or for the TRV. Either one of them.
Though, I wonder if the tests are different for TRV Vs. Spousal applications (incases of female applicants). Cuz I just checked and they have written on CIC website that there is NO UPFRONT MEDICAL FOR SPOUSAL PR APPLICATION. But its available for TRV. So im guessing there are different tests. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#when

I wonder if any one in this thread has knowledge of TRV & PR medical exams. Are they same? If someone has done a medical for TRV, is it acceptable for PR application as well?
Thank you so much!
I think it should be the same medical for Spousal and TRV applications.
Yeah i hope if someone did it and they can guide.