+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

twety

Oct 11, 2022
I would suggest to immediately apply for the baby canadian citizenship certificate and apply for a Canadian passport for the baby. As you stated your husband is a Canadian citizen so by default your baby is a Canadian citizen by virtue of the father. Once you have the Canadian citizenship certificate and passport then there would be no need to apply for a visa for the baby.

Hope this helps
Thanks a lot

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
On my english translated Nikah nama the title is Marriage Certificate. I have heard they don’t really understand what nikah nama is called in english. Should we change the title to Nikah nama? Or keep it Marriage certificate?

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
On my english translated Nikah nama the title is Marriage Certificate. I have heard they don’t really understand what nikah nama is called in english. Should we change the title to Nikah nama? Or keep it Marriage certificate?
Nikah nama translated to english is a marriage certificate. Should be good as it is.

amberdhillon

May 9, 2023
Hello everyone,
Is anyone in a similar situation ?
PA (male) from pakistan.
Applied Sept 29 2022. Recieved AOR Dec 07. No update after that. No other requests.
Got notes from CBSA in February that said primary office is Centralized intake office Sydney and secondary office London visa office. Sponsor eligibility passed. But I never recieved email. Criminality and info sharing in progress.
Called ircc and the agent told me the application is being processed by Centralized intake office and currently applicants criminality and info sharing check is under process.
I am not sure when will they send biometrics or medical request it's been more than six months now. Is anyone in the same boat as me? Please let me know I am very much stressed out.

Did you get medical request yet?

Malikshabaz1

Feb 20, 2023
I guess the criminality mean Rcmp run biometrics in system for any criminal record match and security clearance is given by csis. Which is intelligence agency.
Could you please share your timeline and your principal applicant from pak ?

Fred King

Mar 15, 2023
I guess the criminality mean Rcmp run biometrics in system for any criminal record match and security clearance is given by csis. Which is intelligence agency.
Could you please share your timeline and your principal applicant from pak ?
My application is in LVO and outland , online spouse sponsor. applied October 2022. Eligibility shows completed, medical completed as well, BC in process since April 19. No further updates.

Reactions: Ad78

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
Applied January 2022.
Biometrics and medical completed.
Eligibility and background in process.
Submitted additional documents requested recently. The status shows we are reviewing additional documents you provided. How much more time to ppr we can assume?

Mahnooradil

Mar 23, 2023
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London
Applied January 2022.
Biometrics and medical completed.
Eligibility and background in process.
Submitted additional documents requested recently. The status shows we are reviewing additional documents you provided. How much more time to ppr we can assume?
What date did your medical get completed?

Fred King

Mar 15, 2023
All , Please advise if it is normal that BC in gckey changed from non applicable to we are processing your background check. No update on tracker . I dont understand. Anyone in this situation?

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
All , Please advise if it is normal that BC in gckey changed from non applicable to we are processing your background check. No update on tracker . I dont understand. Anyone in this situation?
Its normal. Sometimes gckey is more updated than the spousal tracker for some people. Depends on the officer what they choose to update on.