+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
Hi Guys anyone received BC NOT applicable in GCkey these days . I just checked but status has changed to NOT APPLICABLE. does it mean that BC is completed ?
Just checked. Mine too changed to not applicable. And in the tracker it shows in progress. What does that mean?

Fred King

Mar 15, 2023
Just checked. Mine too changed to not applicable. And in the tracker it shows in progress. What does that mean?
these guys are playing with our nerves. Something not normal is happening for sure. I called ircc and they told me application is under eligibility check OMG!!! In the tracker its showing eligibility completed. and I received prearrival letter. But in GCkey eligibility is not completed . BIG LOL TOTAL CONFUSION from my side

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
these guys are playing with our nerves. Something not normal is happening for sure. I called ircc and they told me application is under eligibility check OMG!!! In the tracker its showing eligibility completed. and I received prearrival letter. But in GCkey eligibility is not completed . BIG LOL TOTAL CONFUSION from my side
I hope something positive is happening lol. At least there is some movement.

twety

Oct 11, 2022
Hi everyone, I need some information about new born 2 month old baby. My husband is Canadian citizen he sponsor me and my case is still under process. I Submitted June 28 2022, outland on papper my country of living is Pakistan. Can somebody give me information about or share your experience that the new born baby will travel with me under my passport or I apply her own passport. I already informed IRCC about my new born baby and they acknowledge that I am so confused about my child please help me with lots of thanks..

Reactions: Ali-Ali

Ebuka91

Star Member
Nov 30, 2022
Canada/UAE
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-12-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2023
We hope so. I received SA in March 6th and still didnt receive medical request also i know November Applicants who still waiting for medical request
I got sa and biometrics in march as well and still waiting for medical.

Malikshabaz1

Feb 20, 2023

Hi could you plz share your timline and your principal applicant from pakistan

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
Hi everyone, I need some information about new born 2 month old baby. My husband is Canadian citizen he sponsor me and my case is still under process. I Submitted June 28 2022, outland on papper my country of living is Pakistan. Can somebody give me information about or share your experience that the new born baby will travel with me under my passport or I apply her own passport. I already informed IRCC about my new born baby and they acknowledge that I am so confused about my child please help me with lots of thanks..
I would suggest to immediately apply for the baby canadian citizenship certificate and apply for a Canadian passport for the baby. As you stated your husband is a Canadian citizen so by default your baby is a Canadian citizen by virtue of the father. Once you have the Canadian citizenship certificate and passport then there would be no need to apply for a visa for the baby.

Hope this helps

Reactions: twety

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
I would suggest to immediately apply for the baby canadian citizenship certificate and apply for a Canadian passport for the baby. As you stated your husband is a Canadian citizen so by default your baby is a Canadian citizen by virtue of the father. Once you have the Canadian citizenship certificate and passport then there would be no need to apply for a visa for the baby.

Hope this helps

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
Hi everyone. I got a message on gckey. IRCC is requiring for additional documents.
Travel form Imm5562.
Separate and Newly completed Schedule A Background declaration form Imm5669.
And lastly English translated Nikah Nama which we previously sent in Urdu.

I’m very confused on background declaration form because I think we have filled it correctly without giving any gaps. But I would say that I’m 20 years old right now. But when we filled this form I put past 10 years information and they only ask for since your 18th birthday. Would that have been an issue? Please guide really confused

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Hi everyone. I got a message on gckey. IRCC is requiring for additional documents.
Travel form Imm5562.
Separate and Newly completed Schedule A Background declaration form Imm5669.
And lastly English translated Nikah Nama which we previously sent in Urdu.

I’m very confused on background declaration form because I think we have filled it correctly without giving any gaps. But I would say that I’m 20 years old right now. But when we filled this form I put past 10 years information and they only ask for since your 18th birthday. Would that have been an issue? Please guide really confused
Its likely that it has been a year since you applied or a new version of the form is out now.

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
One more question. When I filled the schedule A form I added past 10 years information in both addresses and personal history.
Now when I’m filling the form it says they need information since your 18th birthday OR past ten years which ever is recent. I overlooked this statement back then. Should I now provide info since 18th birthday? I’m right now 20 years old. So it will count only past 2 years of data.
any advice?

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
Another thing. I got my Nikkah nama translated in english which is attested by notary public high court lahore. Cic will accept this right?

Last edited:

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
One more question. When I filled the schedule A form I added past 10 years information in both addresses and personal history.
Now when I’m filling the form it says they need information since your 18th birthday OR past ten years which ever is recent. I overlooked this statement back then. Should I now provide info since 18th birthday? I’m right now 20 years old. So it will count only past 2 years of data.
any advice?
I would copy paste exactly how you filled the previous background form. I did thr same thing when they asked for a new background form.

Yes the notarised translation should be good. Just make sure that it has the company name, date, number etc and stamp/signature who translated it for you. As long as they can identify the company/person who translated.

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
I would copy paste exactly how you filled the previous background form. I did thr same thing when they asked for a new background form.

Yes the notarised translation should be good. Just make sure that it has the company name, date, number etc and stamp/signature who translated it for you. As long as they can identify the company/person who translated.
Okay my anxiety is less now.
Also one more advice please. When filling the old background form I mistakenly added my father’s place of birth wrong. Now that I’m filling the new one I just noticed the typo error. Should I update it to the correct one? Or leave it like that?

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Okay my anxiety is less now.
Also one more advice please. When filling the old background form I mistakenly added my father’s place of birth wrong. Now that I’m filling the new one I just noticed the typo error. Should I update it to the correct one? Or leave it like that?
Enter the correct information this time. If you want you can attach a short explanation on a seperate piece of paper. But i dont think it will matter coz they will prolly realize it was an error or not notice at all.