06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
Hello everyone,

I am going to apply in April 2023 for outland spousal sponsorship. I just want to confirm that i have completed all the necessary documentation. I am mentioning the documentation list I am going to submit my file.

Just want to be sure before applying all necessary documentation has been done. If needed i will complete it before submitting.

1. all required forms mentioned in Document Checklist pdf
  2. Nikkah Nama Original
  3. Translation of Nikkah nama in English Notarized
  4. Marriage Registration Certificate.
  5. Applicants CNIC
  6. Applicants Passport
  7. Applicants Family Registration Certificate.
  8. Social Media Announcements.
  9. Ticket of sponsors visit Pakistan for marriage purpose.
  10. Events invitation cards
  11. All events pictures as a prove of marriage
  12. Chats Screenshots.
  13. Police verification certificate.

When you say Outland tht would indicate your out of the country and your mrs is in another country .. of course you financially support her so send any receipts of western union or bank transfer receipts/ statements to indicate that..

nahmed1929

Apr 9, 2023
Hello everyone,
Is anyone in a similar situation ?
PA (male) from pakistan.
Applied Sept 29 2022. Recieved AOR Dec 07. No update after that. No other requests.
Got notes from CBSA in February that said primary office is Centralized intake office Sydney and secondary office London visa office. Sponsor eligibility passed. But I never recieved email. Criminality and info sharing in progress.
Called ircc and the agent told me the application is being processed by Centralized intake office and currently applicants criminality and info sharing check is under process.
I am not sure when will they send biometrics or medical request it's been more than six months now. Is anyone in the same boat as me? Please let me know I am very much stressed out.

Rabbia.Javed1

Apr 11, 2023
Hi all, does it matter if my urdu name spellings are wrong on my cnic but english spellings are right? Should i get my urdu name spellings right too?

Rabbia.Javed1

Apr 11, 2023
Hi, is it okay if the sponsor is a citizen on Canada and does not have his UCI number because he was only 7 years old when he moved to canada. As UCI number is required in the application

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
Hi all, does it matter if my urdu name spellings are wrong on my cnic but english spellings are right? Should i get my urdu name spellings right too?
When you mean English spelling are you referring to cnic English translation? I'd say update your cnic as it would have both English and urdu names on it.

Rabbia.Javed1

Apr 11, 2023
When you mean English spelling are you referring to cnic English translation? I'd say update your cnic as it would have both English and urdu names on it.
My CNIC has both english and urdu names side by side. So everything on the CNIC is both english n urdu. My name in english is correct and my name in urdu is misspelled. Would that matter on my application or not?

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
My CNIC has both english and urdu names side by side. So everything on the CNIC is both english n urdu. My name in english is correct and my name in urdu is misspelled. Would that matter on my application or not?
To be honest cic would be more concerned on the spelling in English and on birth certificate and passports should all match.

Fred King

Mar 15, 2023
Hi all, Iam getting confused . I tot My biometrics was completed . In the tracker it is showing also completed. but this Biometrics was done during Visitor visa TRP application. Friday I received a letter in my email used for visitor visa RE: validity of your biometric information . an don this letter it is mentioned that this biometrics is not valid for PR. I am confused what to do . Should send a webform to IRCC ? Because I paid for the PR biometric but got a refund . In MY GCkey of PR its showing biometric number and date of expiration in my tracker its showing biometrics completed. I am totally lost. Anny one advise?

Fred King

Mar 15, 2023
Hi all, Iam getting confused . I tot My biometrics was completed . In the tracker it is showing also completed. but this Biometrics was done during Visitor visa TRP application. Friday I received a letter in my email used for visitor visa RE: validity of your biometric information . an don this letter it is mentioned that this biometrics is not valid for PR. I am confused what to do . Should send a webform to IRCC ? Because I paid for the PR biometric but got a refund . In MY GCkey of PR its showing biometric number and date of expiration in my tracker its showing biometrics completed. I am totally lost. Anny one advise?
Sorry I just got the reply . I do not need to give biometrics again Due to COVID-19, as a temporary measure

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Hello everyone,

I am going to apply in April 2023 for outland spousal sponsorship. I just want to confirm that i have completed all the necessary documentation. I am mentioning the documentation list I am going to submit my file.

Just want to be sure before applying all necessary documentation has been done. If needed i will complete it before submitting.

1. all required forms mentioned in Document Checklist pdf
  2. Nikkah Nama Original
  3. Translation of Nikkah nama in English Notarized
  4. Marriage Registration Certificate.
  5. Applicants CNIC
  6. Applicants Passport
  7. Applicants Family Registration Certificate.
  8. Social Media Announcements.
  9. Ticket of sponsors visit Pakistan for marriage purpose.
  10. Events invitation cards
  11. All events pictures as a prove of marriage
  12. Chats Screenshots.
  13. Police verification certificate.
Do they ask for nikkah nama translation on top MRC which is already in english?

Faraway12

Apr 19, 2023
Hello, im new here and looking for an advice

We have submitted our Spouse sponsorship Application, as part of documents that proof our marriage we submitted wedding photos, marriage registration photos, marriage certificate, and honeymoon photos, we did the wedding in our home country where both of our families attended with 150 guests,and after that we did the legal marriage registration in Seychelles, one thing we didnt include to the application is the engagement/muslim religious ceremony becuase we both weren't present and it was done verbally (not registered at court) by our fathers with presence of Imam and witnesses hence there is no photos for us in that ceremony . Now we received sponsor Approval and file moved to London Visa Office and still waiting for medical request. I want to know if we should send the photos of the engagement/religious ceremony as additional documents? Or leave it since its not recognized by ircc becuase we werent present and it was verbally?

Fred King

Mar 15, 2023
Hi Guys Application online outland on 3 October 2022. Eligibility , biometrics, Medical completed.
Any one receiving update on PR tracker in the pass 2 days? My BC has changed to in progress. Many people have reported also that their BC has changed to IN progress in pass 2 days. Anyone here with same update ? Please advise if its a ghost update because nothing has changed on GCKEY. thanks

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
Hi Guys Application online outland on 3 October 2022. Eligibility , biometrics, Medical completed.
Any one receiving update on PR tracker in the pass 2 days? My BC has changed to in progress. Many people have reported also that their BC has changed to IN progress in pass 2 days. Anyone here with same update ? Please advise if its a ghost update because nothing has changed on GCKEY. thanks
My bc has only changed to in progress. Yesterday

Fred King

Mar 15, 2023
My bc has only changed to in progress. Yesterday
That means should probably be a ghost update. Its strange that everyone can not receive BC in progress the same time. So many people are saying also the BC has changed to IN PROGRESS. No further updates on GCKEY.... lol lets pray that LVO has outsourced BC process and it will be faster.