+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
We emailed LVO office on 12th march and got a reply today that your application is in queue and waiting for review from the officer. Is that a generic reply?

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
We emailed LVO office on 12th march and got a reply today that your application is in queue and waiting for review from the officer. Is that a generic reply?
No. If they replied by saying it is in queue waiting for officer review...then that is what it is. If they say your application will be reviewed by an officer in due course...then it is not in queue for review and will be done at a later date. Atleast from my experience.

Reactions: Mahnooradil

Manee00

Star Member
Oct 17, 2022
No. If they replied by saying it is in queue waiting for officer review...then that is what it is. If they say your application will be reviewed by an officer in due course...then it is not in queue for review and will be done at a later date. Atleast from my experience.
How much time it might take from your experience? Its been 14 months

Feb 10, 2023
Hello, I have some questions about the divorce certificate. I had a nikkah with first spouse in 2021 (no rukhsati) and I got a mutual divorce from my from my first spouse in 2022. We had a mutual divorce Talaq Mubarat deed agreement signed on Apr 19, 2022. The NADRA issued a divorce certificate but I am worried it might cause issues in the PR application of my second spouse. I didnt file the PR application of the first spouse and have no contact.

1st issue: The date of notice, reconciliation and effectiveness are the same (Apr 19, 2022). I read somewhere that in mutual divorce you dont need to send three notices or wait 3 months. In other places, I read that IIRC really cares about this and even in mutual divorce cases there must be 3 months time after date of notice and date of effectiveness. Can someone confirm what is correct and if this will be an issue? If three notices are required, do I need to send them copies of the notices? I have no clue how to get these notices.

2nd issue: The date of entry and date of issue is after my second marriage. I got remarried in early Nov 2022 and my date of entry and date of issue of the divorce certificate is Nov 23, 2022 after my remarriage. Will this cause an issue?

Here is the image:

https://ibb.co/zVKdgV6

Last edited:

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
Hello, I have some questions about the divorce certificate. I had a nikkah with first spouse in 2021 (no rukhsati) and I got a mutual divorce from my from my first spouse in 2022. We had a mutual divorce Talaq Mubarat deed agreement signed on Apr 19, 2022. The NADRA issued a divorce certificate but I am worried it might cause issues in the PR application of my second spouse. I didnt file the PR application of the first spouse and have no contact.

1st issue: The date of notice, reconciliation and effectiveness are the same (Apr 19, 2022). I read somewhere that in mutual divorce you dont need to send three notices or wait 3 months. In other places, I read that IIRC really cares about this and even in mutual divorce cases there must be 3 months time after date of notice and date of effectiveness. Can someone confirm what is correct and if this will be an issue? If three notices are required, do I need to send them copies of the notices? I have no clue how to get these notices.

2nd issue: The date of entry and date of issue is after my second marriage. I got remarried in early Nov 2022 and my date of entry and date of issue of the divorce certificate is Nov 23, 2022 after my remarriage. Will this cause an issue?

Here is the image:

First off where r u applying from ..

2nd where did this all take place ?I'm assuming as u said nadra it's pakistan.

3rd .. you said u I got divorced in apr 2022 n got remarried in Nov 2022 thts 7 months and tht will be very very difficult to give proof to cic .. trust me I had gone through similar and Nadra screwed up and but the dates the same... u might first off get a letter stating what u provided is incorrect .. if ur applying from Canada let's say .. then please get in touch with a Immigration consultant or lawyer .. cic will give u problems I have gone through it and I went all the way to a tribunal and even when having kids who now have canadian passports still they denied I had to apply vi common-law and got that .. but in the process I lost 7.5 years of being separated from my wife n kids now they are finally coming next month.

If u have applied yourself then u need to show alot of proof as the nadra doc is suspect to be flagged. As all dates are the same.

Dates can't be the same tht us a red flag for cic
Reconciliation dates yes need to be 3 months apart but now ull need to have those letters which come from uc office.
If u dont have those docs then ull need a court order
also have to say this but gov of canada goes by very old family law rules n will say how u got married after 7 months only.

pm me i can try to give asxmuch info as ive gone through in my struggle ill try to help as much as i can. ..

I wish u the best of luck.

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
First off where r u applying from ..

2nd where did this all take place ?I'm assuming as u said nadra it's pakistan.

3rd .. you said u I got divorced in apr 2022 n got remarried in Nov 2022 thts 7 months and tht will be very very difficult to give proof to cic .. trust me I had gone through similar and Nadra screwed up and but the dates the same... u might first off get a letter stating what u provided is incorrect .. if ur applying from Canada let's say .. then please get in touch with a Immigration consultant or lawyer .. cic will give u problems I have gone through it and I went all the way to a tribunal and even when having kids who now have canadian passports still they denied I had to apply vi common-law and got that .. but in the process I lost 7.5 years of being separated from my wife n kids now they are finally coming next month.

If u have applied yourself then u need to show alot of proof as the nadra doc is suspect to be flagged. As all dates are the same.

Dates can't be the same tht us a red flag for cic
Reconciliation dates yes need to be 3 months apart but now ull need to have those letters which come from uc office.
If u dont have those docs then ull need a court order
also have to say this but gov of canada goes by very old family law rules n will say how u got married after 7 months only.

pm me i can try to give asxmuch info as ive gone through in my struggle ill try to help as much as i can. ..

I wish u the best of luck.
I also had the same issue where the NADRA certificate from my divorce from first marriage was no ruksati so they put all 3 dates the same. Please take this seriously we did not realize this would be an issue and our lawyer applied for us with that paper anyway. Long story short, i had 2 rejections and finally got approval from appeal. This process took 5+ years.

pm me for more info.

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
Question: My brother applied for his wife through mail application back in sept 2022. He has been tracking his application status through GCKEY. Someone told him to check the application tracker as well, can he still register for that even though it's been a while since he applied?

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
Question: My brother applied for his wife through mail application back in sept 2022. He has been tracking his application status through GCKEY. Someone told him to check the application tracker as well, can he still register for that even though it's been a while since he applied?
I haven't had the chance to use the application tracker as I went through an Immigration Consultant so I could could check via ecas

Mahnooradil

Mar 23, 2023
Pakistan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London
I think you can sign up for that anytime

ABWAQAR

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Hello, Any idea how to sign PDF documents electronically where IRCC guidelines specify "you must sign electronically" and PDF document doesn't allow?
Secondly, any idea, how much is the current processing time is for the spousal sponsor applied via online?

Thank you!

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
Hello, Any idea how to sign PDF documents electronically where IRCC guidelines specify "you must sign electronically" and PDF document doesn't allow?
Secondly, any idea, how much is the current processing time is for the spousal sponsor applied via online?

Thank you!
You can create your own signature like take a pic and save it as a jpeg and u can attach it with Adobe.

ABWAQAR

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
You can create your own signature like take a pic and save it as a jpeg and u can attach it with Adobe.
Thank you! This is what I will do, but this doesn't apply to the "Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation" form. The only solution I have found for this form is to export this form in PDF (through the printing option) first and then add a signature to it.

Abdul94

Apr 6, 2023
Hello everyone,

I am going to apply in April 2023 for outland spousal sponsorship. I just want to confirm that i have completed all the necessary documentation. I am mentioning the documentation list I am going to submit my file.

Just want to be sure before applying all necessary documentation has been done. If needed i will complete it before submitting.

1. all required forms mentioned in Document Checklist pdf
  2. Nikkah Nama Original
  3. Translation of Nikkah nama in English Notarized
  4. Marriage Registration Certificate.
  5. Applicants CNIC
  6. Applicants Passport
  7. Applicants Family Registration Certificate.
  8. Social Media Announcements.
  9. Ticket of sponsors visit Pakistan for marriage purpose.
  10. Events invitation cards
  11. All events pictures as a prove of marriage
  12. Chats Screenshots.
  13. Police verification certificate.