+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

positive44

Mar 24, 2023
Hello Everyone!!

Have a quick question and was hoping to get some clarity & details from the applicants who have already received email for passport request.

we recently got our pre-arrival a week back and the online PR tracker portal shows everything as completed along with document # for COPR but we haven't received the email for passport request yet. GC key still shows in progress but the PR tracker is showing it all completed.

My question is with regards to the current average timeframes from Pre-arrival to passport request for London Visa office. Can folks who recently got their passport request email please share the time it took for them to receive the passport request after pre-arrival?

Thank you very much.

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Tracker hasn't updated from last 4 days and sponsor details are not showing up anymore, is anyone else in the same boat?

Malikshabaz1

Feb 20, 2023
Hello Everyone!!

Have a quick question and was hoping to get some clarity & details from the applicants who have already received email for passport request.

we recently got our pre-arrival a week back and the online PR tracker portal shows everything as completed along with document # for COPR but we haven't received the email for passport request yet. GC key still shows in progress but the PR tracker is showing it all completed.

My question is with regards to the current average timeframes from Pre-arrival to passport request for London Visa office. Can folks who recently got their passport request email please share the time it took for them to receive the passport request after pre-arrival?

Thank you very much.
What's your timeline

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Hello Everyone!!

Thank you very much.
Great question. I am wondering the same thing. Our spousal tracker shows as everything completed since Feb 22nd 2023. But no COPR number. Been waiting for a month. Got pre arrival back in June 2022.

positive44

Mar 24, 2023
Great question. I am wondering the same thing. Our spousal tracker shows as everything completed since Feb 22nd 2023. But no COPR number. Been waiting for a month. Got pre arrival back in June 2022.
I was thinking of sending a webform to LVO and requesting an update. Not sure if that would help or should I wait another week or so. Have you sent webform since Feb 22 requesting an update?

Reactions: knighthunter001

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
I was thinking of sending a webform to LVO and requesting an update. Not sure if that would help or should I wait another week or so. Have you sent webform since Feb 22 requesting an update?
I have sent an email to LVO about a week ago but no response yet....idk sometimes they reply quick and sometimes not so lucky. Depends on their workload i guess. I am sure good news is on the way for you soon as the copr number is showing in the tracker. Lets keep each other updated though and post on here whenever you get ppr.

Reactions: positive44

knighthunter001

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
06-07-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Second med 10-11-2015
Passport Req..
31-01-2023
Hello Everyone!!

Thank you very much.
Can be anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months even it all depends .. also are you an inland application or Outland.. your visa office .. etc .. for example with my application our visa office was London .. and it was Outland application applying from Canada.. got pre arrival in end of Oct and by 1st of Jan got PPR .. could of been sooner but Xmas holidays probably delayed it ..

Hope you get your PPR soon best of luck.

positive44

Mar 24, 2023
Can be anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months even it all depends .. also are you an inland application or Outland.. your visa office .. etc .. for example with my application our visa office was London .. and it was Outland application applying from Canada.. got pre arrival in end of Oct and by 1st of Jan got PPR .. could of been sooner but Xmas holidays probably delayed it ..

Hope you get your PPR soon best of luck.
Thanks a lot.. Mine is the same as yours.. outland application and our visa office is london.. I am really hoping that it happens sooner than later. fingers crossed.

Reactions: knighthunter001

positive44

Mar 24, 2023
I have sent an email to LVO about a week ago but no response yet....idk sometimes they reply quick and sometimes not so lucky. Depends on their workload i guess. I am sure good news is on the way for you soon as the copr number is showing in the tracker. Lets keep each other updated though and post on here whenever you get ppr.
I really hope so.. I hope you get the good news soon too on your application. Will definitely keep you posted. thanks!!

Reactions: royalrumble

fhyder11

Mar 24, 2023
Hello, this question is for my sister. My sister's husband is currently living in Pakistan and is serving in Pakistan Army. She is preparing documentation to apply for sponsorship and we are not sure at what stage the NOC will be required from the army. I have tried to search but cannot find any answers.

If anyone else here has gone through a similar process and can share their experience, that would be very helpful.
Does anyone have any experience with above situation?

MNM1213

Dec 2, 2022
Hi,

Just a quick question on my friend's behalf:

Can someone appeal or reapply for spousal sponsorship if they withdrew the application before the final decision for some reason was made?

Thanks