+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Slightly off topic but, are there specific requirements to validate the spouse's education degrees from Pakistan before arriving to Canada?

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Slightly off topic but, are there specific requirements to validate the spouse's education degrees from Pakistan before arriving to Canada?
This question is industry specific. Once you identify the industry, you have to see if there are any requirements for that industry for foreign education, and once you find these requirements you have to look and see if there are any country specific requirements.

Reactions: Titan55

Nh-32

Nov 15, 2021
Dear all

Kindly, any chance after decision made? Today I got DM on ECAS and here’s my timeline Family sponsorship

13/02/2020 App rev.
26/02/2020 AOR
04/09/2020 bio
18/09/2020 MED req
13/10/2020 SA
21/04/2021 AOR2
21/05/2021 Pre arrival
27/05/2021 PFL (reason article 39 financial, sponsor was unemployed when we submitted app)
14/07/2021. Send additional info
18/07/2021. They received additional info
18/11/2021. Medical exam extended
11/12/2021. DM on ECAS
PPR??? Waiting
Did you receive ppr ?

Zaki_

Nov 15, 2021
Update to Mr Zaki !!
Yes that was PPR letter !! its way different then 4 step letter which send to previous applicant !
WE got DM today and told us by email by VSF that our DM is send to Canadian Visa center !
Your paid represented is wrong !! please do something about your letter !!
go submit your passport to VSF global !

Insha Allah we will get our passport back by friday or next week
A real and true Update for Mr Azaad Alfaaz!!!!!!!
As we both were requested to submit photocopy of recent or valid passport whatsoever. You submitted passport at vfs after testimony of a few people that it was ppr letter, however i did not. I prefer to ask LVO this question. Read what they said!!

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that we have received your submission, which is sufficient. We will be in contact with you in the coming weeks regarding the next steps.

Yours Sincerely,

NXR

So simply it was not a ppr letter anyway. Since it was not a ppr consequently how can we get passport back with visa stamped on. Its not to judge you rather to request, we should not mislead the folks here. People come over here to clarify and understand their particular concerns regarding their applications in process not to be miss led. Thousands of people read posts and act upon. In the following many years if anybody receive such letter would read your posts and be miss guided for no reason. I am actually writing this post only to clarify the people following us.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
As we both were requested to submit photocopy of recent or valid passport whatsoever. You submitted passport at vfs after testimony of a few people that it was ppr letter, however i did not. I prefer to ask LVO this question. Read what they said!!

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that we have received your submission, which is sufficient. We will be in contact with you in the coming weeks regarding the next steps.

Yours Sincerely,

NXR

So simply it was not a ppr letter anyway. Since it was not a ppr consequently how can we get passport back with visa stamped on. Its not to judge you rather to request, we should not mislead the folks here. People come over here to clarify and understand their particular concerns regarding their applications in process not to be miss led. Thousands of people read posts and act upon. In the following many years if anybody receive such letter would read your posts and be miss guided for no reason. I am actually writing this post only to clarify the people following us.
Did you send your question via webform or email? If email, what's the address?

S.A.7

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
AOA GUYS...I JUST SUBMITTED APPLICATION FOR MY SPOUSE IN PAKISTAN. JUST CAME HERE TO SEE HOW MUCH TIME ON AVERAGE CIC IS TAKING FOR PAKISTANI PAs. IT SAYS 12 MONTHS ON THEIR WEBSITE BUT ANYONE GOT APPROVED BEFORE THAT?
WILL BE ACTIVELY FOLLOWING THIS FORUMN FROM NOW ON. AND GOODLUCK EVERYONE

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021

Dear applicant,

Yours Sincerely,

NXR

After long time i log in today cause My Family spouse with kids enter Canada on 2 Of December ! my Spouse received passport back in 2 weeks time with immigrant visa !
So I guess in your case they really asking for photo copies ! .. My case its was Real Deal !!!!
So i was not misleading any one ! hope you understand ! Im with my kids and spouse having family time !

I have no reason to mislead any one ! I was only concern about my case ! And Im happy that i made right decision ! and now my Family here just before the new rules of Covid,
Yesterday i applied for Health card for my kids and photo ID for my spouse ! all have now SIN number !

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
AOA GUYS...I JUST SUBMITTED APPLICATION FOR MY SPOUSE IN PAKISTAN. JUST CAME HERE TO SEE HOW MUCH TIME ON AVERAGE CIC IS TAKING FOR PAKISTANI PAs. IT SAYS 12 MONTHS ON THEIR WEBSITE BUT ANYONE GOT APPROVED BEFORE THAT?
WILL BE ACTIVELY FOLLOWING THIS FORUMN FROM NOW ON. AND GOODLUCK EVERYONE
nows days if your application is in order it takes 11 months