+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
AOA GUYS...I JUST SUBMITTED APPLICATION FOR MY SPOUSE IN PAKISTAN. JUST CAME HERE TO SEE HOW MUCH TIME ON AVERAGE CIC IS TAKING FOR PAKISTANI PAs. IT SAYS 12 MONTHS ON THEIR WEBSITE BUT ANYONE GOT APPROVED BEFORE THAT?
WILL BE ACTIVELY FOLLOWING THIS FORUMN FROM NOW ON. AND GOODLUCK EVERYONE
About 7-8 months at LVO for straightforward no questions asked applications. Although they slowed down in November/December presumably to deal with student visas and holidays.

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
A real and true Update for Mr Azaad Alfaaz!!!!!!!
As we both were requested to submit photocopy of recent or valid passport whatsoever. You submitted passport at vfs after testimony of a few people that it was ppr letter, however i did not. I prefer to ask LVO this question. Read what they said!!

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your email. Please be advised that we have received your submission, which is sufficient. We will be in contact with you in the coming weeks regarding the next steps.

Yours Sincerely,

NXR

So simply it was not a ppr letter anyway. Since it was not a ppr consequently how can we get passport back with visa stamped on. Its not to judge you rather to request, we should not mislead the folks here. People come over here to clarify and understand their particular concerns regarding their applications in process not to be miss led. Thousands of people read posts and act upon. In the following many years if anybody receive such letter would read your posts and be miss guided for no reason. I am actually writing this post only to clarify the people following us.
I came back to Canada on 4 Nov (4 month in Pakistan hoping bring family with me ) and CIC email came on 11 Nov .. which you and i was confused about ! we send it on 12 Nov Friday to Vsf ,, Received updates on emails by Vsf about shipment tracking ! Received Passport back after 2 weeks on 23 Nov .. Book ticket the earliest paid $4200 for 3 Tickets PIA ! Paid $ 100 to Airport staff for VIP treatment ! so my spouse and 2 small kids have no issue ! at Canadian Airport Immigration lady ask few question was not nice experience for spouse with 2 y and 3 y old kids with lady officer attitude !
but officer did not put her extra hard ship for Covid testing ! 2 Dec Received my family ! and File is completed ! kids and spouse have SIN number.. Kids have health card number ! spouse will get photo ID card in 3 weeks the will have Health card.

So my friend good luck to your case ! You did what you had to do ! I did what i understood ! My Family is here Earlier just before my son Birth day this December !
Alhumdulilah

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
What is the validity period of your Visa? My husband's is 10 months but I was under the impression he would have to travel within 3 months or so
10 months same ! Well i send my spouse and kids ticket next week .. Did not wait for a week even. Why wait ?

Mar 19, 2021
I got a really weird ADR couple of days ago !! They asked for my Nikah Nama (marriage certificate) in Urdu but I have already given them an original English copy with my initial application (which was in March 2021) so they can actually ready it. Interestingly, this was mentioned on top of the ADR letter "All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation." So basically I hired a certified translator and paid $150 to translate the Urdu copy to English and sent both (Urdu + translated) copies so they can read it AGAIN ?? This was so stupid but I guess I had no other choice :confused: Did anyone else has the same experience ?
BTW my timeline is:
Application submitted :March 17,2021
SA: May 06
Medical was approved: September 10 ( I was waiting since three months and got this)

Azaad Alfaaz

Star Member
Apr 30, 2021
I got a really weird ADR couple of days ago !! They asked for my Nikah Nama (marriage certificate) in Urdu but I have already given them an original English copy with my initial application (which was in March 2021) so they can actually ready it. Interestingly, this was mentioned on top of the ADR letter "All documents must be in either English or French. Any documents not in English or French must be accompanied by a certified translation." So basically I hired a certified translator and paid $150 to translate the Urdu copy to English and sent both (Urdu + translated) copies so they can read it AGAIN ?? This was so stupid but I guess I had no other choice :confused: Did anyone else has the same experience ?
BTW my timeline is:
Application submitted :March 17,2021
SA: May 06
Medical was approved: September 10 ( I was waiting since three months and got this)
its not stupid we all provide them with urdu nikah nama with translation from kachari computer shops pay 100 rupees ! and marriage certificate from govt which is in english n urdu .. Nikh nama n marriage certs are 2 docs ,, I paid here consultany 700 dollor to see all my docs and app in order ,,

ZRK

Feb 6, 2019
AND IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO APPLY FOR A TRV FOR MY SPOUSE WHILE WE WAIT FOR HER SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION?
I am in same boat. I applies through immigration lawyer and he suggested me once I will receive UCI number then apply for visit visa and this new as well people are getting good response on that.
Good luck

hassan905

May 7, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st July 2014
Nomination.....
25th Nov 2014(PER)
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
18th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived alhamdullilah
Passport Req..
6th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Hi Everyone,

Was everyone else also given the limit of 5mb for the documents to be submitted ? I have reduced the size of all the pdf's still its way more.. Please suggest best solution to this issue

Kz_hasn

May 21, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
01-08-2019
Doc's Request.
23-10-2019
AOR Received.
19-10-2019
File Transfer...
28-02-2020
Med's Request
25-10-2019
Med's Done....
08-11-2019
Hello guys
Could anyone tell if passenger coming from Pakistan the first port of entry is Toronto and transiting to next connection to BC, do they PERFORM covid 19 test over there OR just hand in covid 19 testing kit. Also is it free of charge or there is cost to it.

Thanks

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Guys looking for some advise here. App submitted in December 2020. Pre Arrival August 2021. Last GCMS notes were issued in October which confirmed everything passed and security not started. Called IRCC in early November after getting ghost update and the really helpful agent confirmed that everything including Eligibility and security is passed. The ghost update was probably because of that. I applied another set of notes but still waiting since 50+ days now.

I am now thinking to apply for TRV in coming days. How long is the TRV processing time these days from Pakistan and how likely am i to get it approved?

Thanks,
Rehan

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
How long is the TRV processing time these days from Pakistan and how likely am i to get it approved?
It takes 30 days. Likelihood depends on the quality of your TRV evidence. Your application seems to be progressing and things are normal. Did you get a decision on ecas or not yet?