Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I have seen LVO is working as a lot of people are getting updates on Facebook groups & internet...
My family application also process in LVO they passed there medical examinations in 29nov and they are waiting for PPR I don’t know how long will take .

Titan55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Is LVO working now a days ? No body getting any update since last month . You should contact regarding your status .
Yeah I think they are working but I have seen only one passport request in November. I think the hold up might be in Islamabad (processing applicant visas plus Afghan refugee visas).

Rao_jee

Feb 18, 2018
Hello everyone!
i received ppr on Dec 07. Mentioned in the letter submit your passport in Islamabad visa office within 20 days. Visa is valid till January 05,2022. Is this mean i have to travel before this date? I am wondering because it is only 25 days left.
However, i have submitted my passport not yet received back and neither got COPR yet. Please advise me what to do in this situation?
Thanks

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Hello everyone!
i received ppr on Dec 07. Mentioned in the letter submit your passport in Islamabad visa office within 20 days. Visa is valid till January 05,2022. Is this mean i have to travel before this date? I am wondering because it is only 25 days left.
However, i have submitted my passport not yet received back and neither got COPR yet. Please advise me what to do in this situation?
Thanks
That’s interesting. When did you pass the medical exam?

Rahim khan

Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone!
Thanks
congratulations for your PPR , after medical exam you received PPR ?

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
First week of this year 05 January 2021.
Yeah that’s why. You can only travel during the validity period of your medical exam (1 year). Unless IRCC extended yours from their end (in which case the date on the letter was a typo). I think the only way to find out is to wait and see what you get back from them.

Rest assured, IRCC will fix it for you if there’s a mistake.

Can you see your counterfoil info on GCKey? What’s the date there?

Reactions: Titan55

Rao_jee

Feb 18, 2018
The visa expires 1 year after medical passed. If you can’t make it to Canada in such a short notice, you may need to email the visa office and ask for an urgent extension.
Should i contact visa office in Pakistan or the other from i get decision made ?

Rao_jee

Feb 18, 2018
Yeah that’s why. You can only travel during the validity period of your medical exam (1 year). Unless IRCC extended yours from their end (in which case the date on the letter was a typo). I think the only way to find out is to wait and see what you get back from them.

Rest assured, IRCC will fix it for you if there’s a mistake.

Can you see your counterfoil info on GCKey? What’s the date there?
Thanks for update. Gckey account is not yet updated. It’s showing everything in processing and ECAS also.