+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
When did you contact with MP?
We send an email to mp 2 weeks ago and a reply the responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents ( eligibility is in process)
I sent it on the 31st of last month after I was told I had to go for cancer testing and they didn’t reply back until the 16th of this month. It’s a long process. I’m just hoping things hurry soon for everyone in immigration because 16 months is insane.

TEA_2020

Apr 15, 2021
Is ECAS updated at a certain time of the day or is it random, or specific to case? Anyone know. I got my Pre-Arrival and now I'm checking frequently to see DM, which is a waste of time if they only update at a certain time. If I knew the timing then I would only check after that and not worry about it for the rest of the day.

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Is ECAS updated at a certain time of the day or is it random, or specific to case? Anyone know. I got my Pre-Arrival and now I'm checking frequently to see DM, which is a waste of time if they only update at a certain time. If I knew the timing then I would only check after that and not worry about it for the rest of the day.
Same

meri_biwi_bula_do

May 7, 2021
today i recieved email that documents have been recieved by cic.

i sent updated medical/schedule A/relationship proof etc.

whats next ? i am Dec 2019 applicant

menaka_p

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
Why is LVO transferring some files to offices in Warsaw or Vienna? Is it because the file is simple/complicated or is it random and they want to share the workload?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Are those VOs any faster or slower than LVO?
An office that has more files than it can handle and is sending to other ones is going to be slower.

It's not that some offices are 'faster,' generally. Ircc like any org has limited ability to just snap fingers and increase capacity at an office. And every country has had different lockdown issues and backlogs that resulted.

And some countries have more issues like security and problem applications.