+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Saif Eldin

Dec 14, 2014
Hey
I submitted by application end of Jan
Sponsor eligibility: Decision was made in March
Medical and biometric requested and sent in April
End of April file was transferred to London Visa office.
waiting for now. We have to submit a renewed passport copy but they haven’t given specific instructions on where to send it. Don’t know if we should just email or do it through the webform.
Actually, I am not sure what is the correct step you should do, may be one of the expert members here could have answer to your question.

But anyways, if it was me, I will do both, email and webform.

Osama11

May 14, 2021
Schedule A form must be validated. There should be an option on the top of the form to validate. And validated status "yes" would be shown at top right. Then print sign and scan. And then submit
Which format should the scan be in. So I can upload the files to the gskey. Thanks alot

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
Can someone please tell me how long after Pre-Arrival Letter do we get PPR?
Also, at this point, is it safe to say everything is going smoothly?

Dreamer_2019

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Can someone please tell me how long after Pre-Arrival Letter do we get PPR?
Also, at this point, is it safe to say everything is going smoothly?
It can be days, weeks or months. We got ours on June 15 but still no DM nor PPR. There are people on this forum waiting for PPR after pre arrival since Jan-Feb 2021. I read somewhere that the average is 2-3 weeks, but it's individual. Receiving pre arrival is assumed as passing the eligibility, not guaranteed though. You can still get ADR after pre arrival.

Reactions: T27

T27

Star Member
Jun 3, 2021
It can be days, weeks or months. We got ours on June 15 but still no DM nor PPR. There are people on this forum waiting for PPR after pre arrival since Jan-Feb 2021. I read somewhere that the average is 2-3 weeks, but it's individual. Receiving pre arrival is assumed as passing the eligibility, not guaranteed though. You can still get ADR after pre arrival.
Thank you :)

Reactions: Dreamer_2019