+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

arsalsam786

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
did they ask to submit through web form?? because either u send by email or GCKEY.they must have asked in letter of ADR, just make sure you sent docs by the right method. otherwise there'll be an issue like they have not added the notes u had sent.. Ignore this if u have sent through the method they have had asked.
i had submitted ADR in last week of january - 2020 and gckey changed in last week of march ( "we have received docs you provided"). According to the cases i seen on this thread in covid-19 times, lvo has processed ADRs in minimum 3 months after which they sent medicals.
p.s - i am dec-2019 applicnt
I have sent through all method s and three months passed now 4th month going on.... eligibility not started, security not started

star1994

Feb 15, 2021
did they ask to submit through web form?? because either u send by email or GCKEY.they must have asked in letter of ADR, just make sure you sent docs by the right method. otherwise there'll be an issue like they have not added the notes u had sent.. Ignore this if u have sent through the method they have had asked.
i had submitted ADR in last week of january - 2020 and gckey changed in last week of march ( "we have received docs you provided"). According to the cases i seen on this thread in covid-19 times, lvo has processed ADRs in minimum 3 months after which they sent medicals.
p.s - i am dec-2019 applicnt

Not true! I submitted ADR end of Jan got Pre-arrival in mid-Feb 4 days later got remed in FEB. Did my remed in March got DM in 4 days then got PPR last week.

Trust23

Oct 2, 2020
Long journey! Just want everyone to know that be patient your turn will come. I know it's hard but this too shall end soon. Order GCM, contact your MP and follow up with LVO. Hope all of you get reunited soon. If anyone has questions feel free to message me and I will be happy to help. Alhamdulillah!!

- Nikkah only case -

Timeline

June 2019 app
AOR 2 Nov 2019
ADR Jan 3rd 2021
Pre-arrival Feb 2nd 2021
Remed Feb 7th
Remed done March 3rd
Remed passed March 5th
PPR April 7th 2021

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Long journey! Just want everyone to know that be patient your turn will come. I know it's hard but this too shall end soon. Order GCM, contact your MP and follow up with LVO. Hope all of you get reunited soon. If anyone has questions feel free to message me and I will be happy to help. Alhamdulillah!!

- Nikkah only case -

Timeline

June 2019 app
AOR 2 Nov 2019
ADR Jan 3rd 2021
Pre-arrival Feb 2nd 2021
Remed Feb 7th
Remed done March 3rd
Remed passed March 5th
PPR April 7th 2021
congrats

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Not true! I submitted ADR end of Jan got Pre-arrival in mid-Feb 4 days later got remed in FEB. Did my remed in March got DM in 4 days then got PPR last week.
you might be enough lucky, but have a look on rana's file and mariam Qasim's file hiwever many more that i don't remmbr names. their ADR took 3 months so just one case doesn't define the actual timeframe but majority do.

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
I have sent through all method s and three months passed now 4th month going on.... eligibility not started, security not started
If all methods tried, then don't worry i also haven't received any update except " documents received" since i hav submitted in January. just wait and pray

Reactions: Anjaladhikari

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Yeah hopefully, they are doing process in instalments though ,am here in canada on TRV but am Outland applicant,I don’t know whether they will ask me for my passport to paste visa sticker on it or not, because technically visa sticker is for just one time entry to canada, but am already in canada so am supposing I won’t get passport request, but let’s see what happens. May be I just receive COPR
Great. I don't not know exactly how they will proceed with this. Nevertheless, since you are already in Canada, i would say you shouldn't have a lot of waiting a head of you.
Good luck!

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
Dear friends,
Please response to my question,
Is it true that " BACKGROUND CHECK starts after RELATIONSHIP APPROVED".
My GCMS note says Criminality in progress (criminality is part of background check) but in notes it says that nikhanama signing picture not provided ( it is like relationship is doubtful), if relationship is doubtful then background check couldn't start, my gcms also shows rcmp, usa, aus, nz NRT.
I am Oct 2019 applicant, medical expired Dec 2020, no remedical or adr yet.
Please comment.
Regards,
True

Trust23

Oct 2, 2020
you might be enough lucky, but have a look on rana's file and mariam Qasim's file hiwever many more that i don't remmbr names. their ADR took 3 months so just one case doesn't define the actual timeframe but majority do.

Even I got ADR in jan and pre exactly 1 month after. I know a lot of people last year who got pre 1 month after ADR. Even this year people got it quickly.

My MP told me that if u provide a lot of details, and organize your ADR properly making it easy for them to understand you usually get pre arrival quickly. My proof of communication alone was 60 pages with multiple screenshot per page with explanations. I have spoken to others who got pre arrival faster and they all mentioned providing details.

Most people who submitted ADR and waiting 3months either are 2nd marriages or lack proof. I know few people who submitted ADR in Nov and are still waiting. ALL of them are 2nd marriages + kids involved in most cases. Your statement about "minimum" 3 months is not correct.

You can check timelines on LVO facebook 3 months is is close to max waiting time after ADR not minimum.

Reactions: Mujahid10

Mujahid10

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Even I got ADR in jan and pre exactly 1 month after. I know a lot of people last year who got pre 1 month after ADR. Even this year people got it quickly.

My MP told me that if u provide a lot of details, and organize your ADR properly making it easy for them to understand you usually get pre arrival quickly. My proof of communication alone was 60 pages with multiple screenshot per page with explanations. I have spoken to others who got pre arrival faster and they all mentioned providing details.

Most people who submitted ADR and waiting 3months either are 2nd marriages or lack proof. I know few people who submitted ADR in Nov and are still waiting. ALL of them are 2nd marriages + kids involved in most cases. Your statement about "minimum" 3 months is not correct.

You can check timelines on LVO facebook 3 months is is close to max waiting time after ADR not minimum.
every case is different we can't exactly estimate any time frame for anything.

Reactions: MKH22

gigi123

Apr 14, 2012
Hi guys! I need some help.

I had received my medical request on March 16 but due to some personal family emergencies that I was caught up with.. I did not check my email until April 6. I have now requested to book an appointment but they have not gotten back to me yet with a date. It may go over the 30 days as mentioned in the letter. I am not sure what to do at this point? Can someone help me out? Who can I contact to advise them it will go over the 30 day period?

My file is currently in London, does anyone have the phone number of email for them? Or do I contact the Canada office?

Any help is highly appreciated