+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
How did you learn that it had been extended? Did they send you an email or did something change on GCKey? What does it say on GCKey for you now under "review of eligibility"?
For medical I got profile/application updated then I opened it to figure it out, it said medical passed on 9 April 2021( which is today). And under eligibility it has changed the day I received pre arrival.and it says we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements or not.

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
For medical I got profile/application updated then I opened it to figure it out, it said medical passed on 9 April 2021( which is today). And under eligibility it has changed the day I received pre arrival.and it says we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements or not.
Congrats! It’s a good sign. You should soon get DM bro

Reactions: azfar11

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Congrats! It’s a good sign. You should soon get DM bro
Yeah hopefully, they are doing process in instalments though ,am here in canada on TRV but am Outland applicant,I don’t know whether they will ask me for my passport to paste visa sticker on it or not, because technically visa sticker is for just one time entry to canada, but am already in canada so am supposing I won’t get passport request, but let’s see what happens. May be I just receive COPR

Reactions: Social_Distancing

ApplicantJuly2020

Mar 18, 2021
Yeah hopefully, they are doing process in instalments though ,am here in canada on TRV but am Outland applicant,I don’t know whether they will ask me for my passport to paste visa sticker on it or not, because technically visa sticker is for just one time entry to canada, but am already in canada so am supposing I won’t get passport request, but let’s see what happens. May be I just receive COPR
I know of couple of other cases, one case where person feb2020 received prearrivals in March then his medical status got extended by 4 months to April 6th his DM arrived soon after.
He is also in Canada,I think they will call and put COPR in Passport within Canada.
Good luck.

ApplicantJuly2020

Mar 18, 2021
New update

AOR2 received today

Timeline
* App received 2020-07-23
* Aor 2021-01-16
* ADR 2021-02-02
* Sponsor approval 2021-02-04
* Move to LVO 2021-02-04
* ADR submitted 2021-02-09
* ADR acknowledgement 2021-02-26
* Medical requested date 2021-03-16
* Med received 2021-04-02
* Aor2 email received 2021-04-09
* now waiting for application to be Picked up by officer.

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
I know of couple of other cases, one case where person feb2020 received prearrivals in March then his medical status got extended by 4 months to April 6th his DM arrived soon after.
He is also in Canada,I think they will call and put COPR in Passport within Canada.
Good luck.
COPR Is just a letter they won’t put it in passport, may be they will send COPR to me via mail or via in person appointment but for Now I don’t know the exact process,

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Good luck.
They didn’t give me time till when my medical is valid now

ApplicantJuly2020

Mar 18, 2021
They didn’t give me time till when my medical is valid now
Check your gckey, if they extend medical there will be new update and change of date of medical.

Yes COPR is a letter, but since most TRvs are limited validity, and permenant residence visa is different category. You might be called to an office or you might have to arrange to go to their office
. You might find this helpful.

If we approve your application, we’ll mail you a:

Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR)
a permanent resident visa (if you're from a country that requires a visa)
Your COPR will have information about who you are, as well as your photograph.

Check to make sure your information is correct. It should be the same as the information on your passport. If there is a mistake on your COPR, contact us through your account.

We can’t extend your COPR, so you should make sure to use it before it expires.

If you’re already in Canada
We’ll contact you and let you know what to do next.

You’ll need to have a short interview with an officer. You have two options for your interview:

make an appointment at one of our offices in Canada (best option)
go to a Canadian “port of entry” (border crossing), and present:
proof that you have the funds to support yourself and your family
your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and your permanent resident visa (if we gave you one)
During the interview the officer will:

make sure all your documents are valid
ask you a few questions to make sure you still meet the terms to immigrate to Canada
confirm your Canadian mailing address, so we can mail your permanent resident card (PR card)
If you change your address within 180 days of getting your status, you must tell us using the web form.

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
Check your gckey, if they extend medical there will be new update and change of date of medical.

Yes COPR is a letter, but since most TRvs are limited validity, and permenant residence visa is different category. You might be called to an office or you might have to arrange to go to their office
. You might find this helpful.

If we approve your application, we’ll mail you a:

Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR)
a permanent resident visa (if you're from a country that requires a visa)
Your COPR will have information about who you are, as well as your photograph.

Check to make sure your information is correct. It should be the same as the information on your passport. If there is a mistake on your COPR, contact us through your account.

We can’t extend your COPR, so you should make sure to use it before it expires.

If you’re already in Canada
We’ll contact you and let you know what to do next.

You’ll need to have a short interview with an officer. You have two options for your interview:

make an appointment at one of our offices in Canada (best option)
go to a Canadian “port of entry” (border crossing), and present:
proof that you have the funds to support yourself and your family
your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and your permanent resident visa (if we gave you one)
During the interview the officer will:

make sure all your documents are valid
ask you a few questions to make sure you still meet the terms to immigrate to Canada
confirm your Canadian mailing address, so we can mail your permanent resident card (PR card)
If you change your address within 180 days of getting your status, you must tell us using the web form.
Thanks this is helpful, for medical they only wrote that you passed the medical exam on 9 April 2021 and there is no mention of till when it is valid now.

1melisheikh

Aug 27, 2020
Is there a WhatsApp group for March 2020 outland applicants from Pakistan? Also, what's the status of the March 2020 outland files for Pakistan, at what stage are you guys right now?
I’m from February 2020 and all we know is the file was sent to London then transferred to Shanghai now we are still waiting.

Reactions: Birjis

Alizahid222

Apr 7, 2021
I do not know about chances of refusal but agree that DM without pre-arrival could possibly mean a refusal is coming or a procedural fairness letter - and that ordering gcms notes as soon as possible is advisable. (The problem being that a refusal or procedural fairness letter come with short time periods to respond or appeal and it helps to know - from gcms notes - what possible reasons are in order to prepare.)
ECAS doesn't change to DM if you get a PFL. DM can only mean approved/refused. Just based on few cases including my sister if u got DM without remed/pre arrival high chances of refusal.

Reactions: Social_Distancing

Alizahid222

Apr 7, 2021
Please tell me your sister sumitted ADR? Your sister did medical first time? And how to order GCMS notes? Thank you

Yes, of course, she did medical at the start before file transfer. She got ADR in November 2020 - Police certificate, proof of communication etc... Issue with her case is that she didn't take a picture while signing Nikkah Nama rest had lots of pics/ceremony etc. That's the only issue that her GCMS states. She is appealing currently.