+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Alhumdulleh

Dec 19, 2020
No one is asking you for your story, nor does what you do in your personal life need to be replicated or used as a blue print for others. Everyone has their own circumstances and for various reasons would not be able to conveniently do rukhsati.

@ammarbinriaz I would suggest you file your paperwork - since it's taking exceptionally long anyways - and mention that this is what our rukhsati is ( event you did ), perhaps that you'll be doing a bigger event in the future.In case IRCC does come back and cause problems, worst you can do is use that as a basis for rukhsati and have pictures of that event sent to them.

Hope this suffices.PS. People have been approved prior to rukhsati as well, so there's examples of that too.
@pc8922
Not asking either to do exactly what i did.
I was just giving an example. As he mentioned its something to frowned on.
read carefully before taunting.

@ammarbinriaz
If u r OK with unnecessary delays
then go ahead as it is
something u need to do anyway
now or later

ammarbinriaz

Mar 3, 2021
@pc8922
Not asking either to do exactly what i did.
I was just giving an example. As he mentioned its something to frowned on.
read carefully before taunting.

@ammarbinriaz
If u r OK with unnecessary delays
then go ahead as it is
something u need to do anyway
now or later
guys i really appreciate your input. and I guess everyone on this forum is speaking from their own experiences.

@Alhumdulleh as it was convenient for you and your family to do rukhsati with you going back to stay at your parents, it is something that me and my wife's family were not comfortable with. i agree every family has their own ways of thinking. nothing right or wrong in that.

@pc8922 I too was thinking the same that I would say that the event I did was my rukhsati. and may also say that me and my wife started living together. but would not they want some proof of both of us living together? also I have read some place that for rukhsati photos they require to see the rituals happening in those photos i.e girl saying good bye to their family, girl coming to her new home, her in laws welcoming her etc etc.

is this true?

spousalCase416

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
guys i really appreciate your input. and I guess everyone on this forum is speaking from their own experiences.

@Alhumdulleh as it was convenient for you and your family to do rukhsati with you going back to stay at your parents, it is something that me and my wife's family were not comfortable with. i agree every family has their own ways of thinking. nothing right or wrong in that.

@pc8922 I too was thinking the same that I would say that the event I did was my rukhsati. and may also say that me and my wife started living together. but would not they want some proof of both of us living together? also I have read some place that for rukhsati photos they require to see the rituals happening in those photos i.e girl saying good bye to their family, girl coming to her new home, her in laws welcoming her etc etc.

is this true?
You have to prove that your relationship has shown public recognition. That is the point of doing the wedding reception/rukhsati/mehndi/dholki, whatever the events. The more you show initially, the less information required later, the smoother the process. Stop comparing pakistani wedding rituals to other customs and assuming they'll accept with a simple explanation.

There are hundreds of examples of people that filed with minimal events and got rejected on not enough proof. If they didn't get rejected, they get stringed along for years for providing EXTRA proof that could've all been avoided from the start with just a small gathering showing friends and family. I agree with @Alhumdulleh

Reactions: Alhumdulleh

MKH22

Nov 27, 2019
May 2019 still waiting after submitting ADR in Jan. I ordered GCMS notes and the comments of the officer about my relationship were positive. The notes said eligibility recommended passed and I really don’t know what that means but it seems positive. Very strange that after making positive comments why I didn’t hear anything other than ADR.

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
What's your timeline? any adr sumbission(s)?

Bro it’s been a long time now
No adr requested at all, medical has expired already

Sep 2019 applicant
Sep. 25 2019 app received by IRCC - aor1
Medical and biometric finished Nov-2019
File went LVO feb 2020
AOR2 July 2020
Process on ecas started July 15 2020 - this was the last communication from IRCC until now no news

Social_Distancing

Sep 4, 2020
May 2019 still waiting after submitting ADR in Jan. I ordered GCMS notes and the comments of the officer about my relationship were positive. The notes said eligibility recommended passed and I really don’t know what that means but it seems positive. Very strange that after making positive comments why I didn’t hear anything other than ADR.
ADR is a requirement and formality to complete the case for travel and police clearance report as well which expires after six months
You should hear the good news soon since even eligibility has been passed . Sometimes due to criminality and background check might take some time but over all you are at the very last stretch

MKH22

Nov 27, 2019
ADR is a requirement and formality to complete the case for travel and police clearance report as well which expires after six months
You should hear the good news soon since even eligibility has been passed . Sometimes due to criminality and background check might take some time but over all you are at the very last stretch
I hope so :( but every day that goes by without any correspondence is hell. Now we’ve all spent some precious years of our youth without our spouses... what a hell.....

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Bro it’s been a long time now
No adr requested at all, medical has expired already

Sep 2019 applicant
Sep. 25 2019 app received by IRCC - aor1
Medical and biometric finished Nov-2019
File went LVO feb 2020
AOR2 July 2020
Process on ecas started July 15 2020 - this was the last communication from IRCC until now no news
its hard to predict cases like yours, when there is long time silence...