+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

CH Hamza

Jun 21, 2019
Asslam o alikum. Is any body here who recently applied for UK visa for Interview or somebody who have the information about it coz they give u 3 choices Dubai UK And Islamabad so in Pak and Dubai they are not taking the interviews due to Covid-19 so thinking to apply for UK can anybody help !

Momoazk

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hey guys, can someone help me?
How do I send Additional documents like wedding pics and communication history. Gc key does not have option to upload them.

Last edited:

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
I am requesting again, please someone help me out
I really need help.

Hi there,
I just need some help, it's regarding consent form imm5744 ( for Electronics NOTES )
My brother ( he is a sponsor ) had sent a request to know what remarks or comments are in sponsorship file case ( his wife and his kids )
IRCC asking to send them a consent From Imm5744 which supposed to be signed by his wife.

Would anyone please confirm who's info will be in
Section 1. Designated Representative’s Information ( Probably info of my brother ) ???
2. Applicant's Information ( Brother's wife Info ) ???
2.1 Related Individual’s Information ( Brother's kids ) ???
2.3 Related Individual’s Information ( Brother's Kids ) ????

Do kids have to sign this form??
He has 2 boys and both are under 18 years.
Or Just my brother and his wife signatures would be required.

Thank you so much
your above info is correct...designated Representative's info = your brother 's name

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
LVO has demanded fresh PCC. Can anyone please help me. Is it necessary that PCC should be attested from Foreign Affairs before uploading at GCkey?

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
LVO has demanded fresh PCC. Can anyone please help me. Is it necessary that PCC should be attested from Foreign Affairs before uploading at GCkey?
Mine has a signature of district police officer on it... I don't think there is a need for it to be attested from Foreign Affairs. Not very sure tho.

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Wait what? I just simply go to kachehry a man was there I told him I am going to apply for PCC FOR canada he charged me 500 rupees and after 10 mins he gave me a stamp paper everything was Written on that then I went to police khidmat markaz they asked me my address and dates and after that I came home...after 3,4 days I called them they said we are going to courier you I said it will take another one or 2 days so I went to police khidmat markaz and collected it and simply scan it and submitted it with other requested documents...
I know I could simply answered your question but it would help others when they will go to apply for PCC

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Mine has a signature of district police officer on it... I don't think there is a need for it to be attested from Foreign Affairs. Not very sure tho.
At the time filing the application, I got attestation of every single document from the Foreign Affairs Office. But this time i am confused, because I wanna save time of attestation and upload it as and when receive from the District Police Office. If they have accepted your's, then I think there is no need to get it attest.

• Love
Reactions: Ranaarslan7

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Wait what? I just simply go to kachehry a man was there I told him I am going to apply for PCC FOR canada he charged me 500 rupees and after 10 mins he gave me a stamp paper everything was Written on that then I went to police khidmat markaz they asked me my address and dates and after that I came home...after 3,4 days I called them they said we are going to courier you I said it will take another one or 2 days so I went to police khidmat markaz and collected it and simply scan it and submitted it with other requested documents...
I know I could simply answered your question but it would help others when they will go to apply for PCC
Thank you Sister, I know the full procedure and I have already applied for PCC. I was justing asking that whether it is necessary to get PCC attest from the Foreign Affairs Office?

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
By the way, the Stamp Paper Seller charged you higher. I gave him 300.