+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Alhumdullilah got stamped passport back today! Took exactly 7 days
Congratulations
Did you submit on 30th Nov?
I know someone who's like my brother his wife got her passport back today... they submitted it on 30 and got it on 5th Nov...
I also submitted on 30 Nov but didn't receive it yet...
Did they call you before coming?
I hope I will get my passport back safely InshaAllah

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Congratulations
I know someone who's like my brother his wife got her passport back today... they submitted it on 30 and got it on 5th Nov...
No he submitted on nov 27

Reactions: Duaa Ali

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Congratulations
Thanks.. they did not call. Package is just dropped off to the address

Ranaarslan7

May 14, 2020
Thanks.. they did not call. Package is just dropped off to the address
Also, one last question.

Do they hand of the package to just anyone or is some kind of protocol followed?
Just curious and worried that after all this hard process they don't end up sending his passport in the wrong hands!

imalik9898

Star Member
Feb 6, 2020
Also, one last question.

Do they hand of the package to just anyone or is some kind of protocol followed?
Just curious and worried that after all this hard process they don't end up sending his passport in the wrong hands!
I’m not sure. My husband sent to it to his family members house as he lives in a separate rental home in the upstairs portion. I’m guessing they just delivered it as any regular package. Once you get email that they have shipped it from Islamabad keep an eye out for it (he got it in the morning around 10am)

Reactions: Ranaarslan7

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
I’m not sure. My husband sent to it to his family members house as he lives in a separate rental home in the upstairs portion. I’m guessing they just delivered it as any regular package. Once you get email that they have shipped it from Islamabad keep an eye out for it (he got it in the morning around 10am)
Thank God at least they mail you before shipping it... that's so irresponsible that they give it to anyone..My in laws live in canada and I am living these days with my maid and her family and I don't trust anyone that's why I asked security guard to keep his eyes open lol I mean I asked him to be careful if anyone from any courier service come to deliver package he would tell me... I was thinking they will call me when they will come.. Ya Allah 18 maheene lage hain Kher kheriat se meri cheez mujhe mil jaye

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Communication proof?

***Communication proof: Proof of communication (photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills), between you and your sponsor before and after marriage. Further documents demonstrating your relationship (i.e. financial support, receipts, and proof related to wedding and reception expenses, proof of sponsor's travel to visit you after your wedding, etc.).
**Photos of everything....
***PCC
***Schedule A

Last edited: