+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Thank God at least they mail you before shipping it... that's so irresponsible that they give it to anyone..My in laws live in canada and I am living these days with my maid and her family and I don't trust anyone that's why I asked security guard to keep his eyes open lol I mean I asked him to be careful if anyone from any courier service come to deliver package he would tell me... I was thinking they will call me when they will come.. Ya Allah 18 maheene lage hain Kher kheriat se meri cheez mujhe mil jaye
Duaa Ali..ap fiqar na kery,ap ki cheez mil jai ghi jald hi, inshaAllah...yeh batain kitney din lughtey hain LVO ma response dana ma adr 18 November ko ma na beje by email.

Reactions: Duaa Ali

MMateen

Nov 28, 2019
I am requesting again, please someone help me out
I really need help.

Hi there,
I just need some help, it's regarding consent form imm5744 ( for Electronics NOTES )
My brother ( he is a sponsor ) had sent a request to know what remarks or comments are in sponsorship file case ( his wife and his kids )
IRCC asking to send them a consent From Imm5744 which supposed to be signed by his wife.

Would anyone please confirm who's info will be in
Section 1. Designated Representative’s Information ( Probably info of my brother ) ???
2. Applicant's Information ( Brother's wife Info ) ???
2.1 Related Individual’s Information ( Brother's kids ) ???
2.3 Related Individual’s Information ( Brother's Kids ) ????

Do kids have to sign this form??
He has 2 boys and both are under 18 years.
Or Just my brother and his wife signatures would be required.

Thank you so much

riz7862

Feb 21, 2020
Yes I have and I update on ArriveCAN Dan app and also my friend told me police come to address randomly to see if person is home or outside
What about corona testing? Is it compulsory for PIA flight from Lahore to Toronto? Where did you go for testing and how much ? Thanks

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
***Communication proof: Proof of communication (photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills), between you and your sponsor before and after marriage. Further documents demonstrating your relationship (i.e. financial support, receipts, and proof related to wedding and reception expenses, proof of sponsor's travel to visit you after your wedding, etc.).
**Photos of everything....
***PCC
***Schedule A
I thought we have to submit all this with the original file submission!!!:confused:

Wayne12345

Sep 3, 2018
Congratulations do you know which docs you will carry with you right?
Thank you. Just wondering if you could please correct me if I am missing any document(s) that are needed from followings:
- 2 photos with required information in the back
- original passport
- appendix A
- they require a form I believe it’s the email 2 of 2 they are referring to. It’s mentioned in email as, “One copy of this letter, including theUpdated Information Chart in Appendix A.”
Thanks for all help.

Reactions: Duaa Ali

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
Thank you. Just wondering if you could please correct me if I am missing any document(s) that are needed from followings:
- 2 photos with required information in the back
- original passport
- appendix A
- they require a form I believe it’s the email 2 of 2 they are referring to. It’s mentioned in email as, “One copy of this letter, including theUpdated Information Chart in Appendix A.”
Thanks for all help.
Fill your information in that chart...that's it...you are good to go

Reactions: Wayne12345

Duaa Ali

Jul 29, 2020
What about corona testing? Is it compulsory for PIA flight from Lahore to Toronto? Where did you go for testing and how much ? Thanks
Yes it is compulsory...I called them and they said you can go for covid test to any shoukat khanam or agha Khan laboratory....I think they charge 7000

Reactions: riz7862

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
I thought we have to submit all this with the original file submission!!!:confused:
Its only in my case dont worry. They doubt my genuine because I only have couple photos together and never had a honeymoon or wedding reception. So I will send them 1000 pages chat logs and financial proofs and pray that enough.

Reactions: MMateen and Paul09

azfar11

Jan 29, 2020
I am requesting again, please someone help me out
I really need help.

Hi there,
I just need some help, it's regarding consent form imm5744 ( for Electronics NOTES )
My brother ( he is a sponsor ) had sent a request to know what remarks or comments are in sponsorship file case ( his wife and his kids )
IRCC asking to send them a consent From Imm5744 which supposed to be signed by his wife.

Would anyone please confirm who's info will be in
Section 1. Designated Representative’s Information ( Probably info of my brother ) ???
2. Applicant's Information ( Brother's wife Info ) ???
2.1 Related Individual’s Information ( Brother's kids ) ???
2.3 Related Individual’s Information ( Brother's Kids ) ????

Do kids have to sign this form??
He has 2 boys and both are under 18 years.
Or Just my brother and his wife signatures would be required.

Thank you so much
For the section one, designated representative’s info you should write the info of your brothers wife if she while filling out the application didn’t appoint any representative,
For the applicant’s info it’s obviously your brothers wife info.
For related info means your brothers kids info.
And as far as sign is concerned as it’s a paper based form you have to fill it via computer so in signature you don’t actually sign there you just put their names and that’s it.
Hopefully all of your questions have been answered

KhiZ

Star Member
May 18, 2020
Yeah I won't buy too much clothes from here because my husband told me the same thing..haan woh bohat asaan duaa hai Aap asaani se yaad kar sakte hain... InshaAllah you will get your wife's PPR soon InshaAllah
Inn Sha Allah yrr.. so worried about her now :(