SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

t123

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Aoa every
I done my 2nd medical 2 July its almost month dose any one know how much time remaining for Decision made and PPR??
Jazak Allah

shafeez

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 23, 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 18, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 30, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront

hhafiz said:
1. Follow the link below:

-

2. Yes you can submit the upfront medical.
1. I did go through that page about the police certificate, but I was told by somebody I need a letter stating I am being sponsored and only then the police officers will issue the certificate.
2. No as can I submit my application while the medical is still being processed? I read somewhere it takes 3 months.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

t123 said:
Aoa every
I done my 2nd medical 2 July its almost month dose any one know how much time remaining for Decision made and PPR??
Jazak Allah
Its been 8 months for your case now. So I would say wait couple of months more.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

shafeez said:
1. I did go through that page about the police certificate, but I was told by somebody I need a letter stating I am being sponsored and only then the police officers will issue the certificate.
2. No as can I submit my application while the medical is still being processed? I read somewhere it takes 3 months.
1. No, you don't need any letter. You just need a police clearance certificate where you lived more than 6 months (must be in english).
2. You have both options either just wait for VO to ask for it or just go and get it done. You can submit the receipt with your application.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Mercy24 said:
There are many sad stories. Of course, not long ago many Pakistani applicants were waiting 3 years or more to bring his/her respective spouse.
Personally, I see this as a violation of human rights! These problems arise from a government with a cynical attitude toward immigrants, especially by their nationality.
I hope the Party of Caucasians (PC Party) gets wiped this election and we have a government respectful of rights not just of immigrants, but even as Canadians.
It's a government with poor record on immigration policy, environmental policy, foreign policy and human rights.
I was born and raised here in Canada. Proud to be Canadian but not of this government.
I had to leave my wife and baby boy in Pakistan. I miss them every minute. But we can choose to live out of hope, promise and the pursuit of happiness or despair, depression and hopelessness.
Keep the positives and downplay the negatives. Insha'allah, I hope your wife has a happy healthy baby and you savor your time with your family.
I agree with you. We need a change in government now. This government policies are not immigrant supportive. Only few months to election hope change will come.

t123

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Aoa every
Jazak Allah

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 (LVO) Re-Medical Request...: Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon

msaadsaqib said:
It will take about 4 months.
OK my dear :)
Thanks

khan877

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
Doc's Request.
July 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 (LVO) Re-Medical Request...: Not Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon

Mercy24 said:
I used the free Adobe Reader from the Internet.
You need to select "Fill and Sign".
http://screencast.com/t/eG2UFIE00
This is the better application PDF reader/creator and
you can "EDIT & TYPE" quite easily

Nitro Reader 3
Link:
https://www.gonitro.com/pdf-reader

aylia24

May 14, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 May 2014
AOR Received.
31 July 2014

I also done my medical on the same date at khi and still waiting for update from CIC

I guest its take 1 month.

t123 said:
Aoa every
Jazak Allah

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

Mercy24 said:
There are many sad stories. Of course, not long ago many Pakistani applicants were waiting 3 years or more to bring his/her respective spouse.
Personally, I see this as a violation of human rights! These problems arise from a government with a cynical attitude toward immigrants, especially by their nationality.
I hope the Party of Caucasians (PC Party) gets wiped this election and we have a government respectful of rights not just of immigrants, but even as Canadians.
It's a government with poor record on immigration policy, environmental policy, foreign policy and human rights.
I was born and raised here in Canada. Proud to be Canadian but not of this government.
I had to leave my wife and baby boy in Pakistan. I miss them every minute. But we can choose to live out of hope, promise and the pursuit of happiness or despair, depression and hopelessness.
Keep the positives and downplay the negatives. Insha'allah, I hope your wife has a happy healthy baby and you savor your time with your family.

Thank you for your kind words brother, I really admire the confidence I take from every single one of you.
But don't have any hope with any government, government changes but system and provisions remains the same. So just hoping other people who apply doesn't go through the stressful period we are going through, also hope they don't have goto a level of sharing their personal dignity with these officers to prove their marriage like we did. INSHA ALLAH.

You can see they knew everything about the delivery date of my baby, but till today nothing changed in my status. Also thought to go and take media's help in my case , but don't want to jeopardize my case more.:(.

Now after surrendering to CIC my second war is with my employer who is not giving me more than 2 weeks off as I am a contract worker in Alberta.

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

sulemanmirza said:
Thank you for your kind words brother, I really admire the confidence I take from every single one of you.
But don't have any hope with any government, government changes but system and provisions remains the same. So just hoping other people who apply doesn't go through the stressful period we are going through, also hope they don't have goto a level of sharing their personal dignity with these officers to prove their marriage like we did. INSHA ALLAH.

You can see they knew everything about the delivery date of my baby, but till today nothing changed in my status. Also thought to go and take media's help in my case , but don't want to jeopardize my case more.:(.

Now after surrendering to CIC my second war is with my employer who is not giving me more than 2 weeks off as I am a contract worker in Alberta.
I am from alberta too. Tell them I wanna go on leave without pay. Who is your employer, if you don't mind me asking

kontara

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 28 2016
AOR Received.
23-6-2016
File Transfer...
01-07-2016

Dear

rizwan16

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
Doc's Request.
24-04-2015
IELTS Request
Original Documents Returned: July 20 2015
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 In Process 06-Jul-2015
Med's Request
20-05-2015 DM: Aug 7th 2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2014 and 01-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Aug 7th 2015

Hey guys quick question:

After emailing LVO about original documents ,I got my spouses original documents in the mail like school transcripts , Nikha Nama , birth Certificate But we didnt receive our pictures back r any of the photcopies we sent . Is there a reason for them not sending it or is it normal and might get it at later date or with Passport?

Thanks

Mercy24

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-Jan 2015
File Transfer...
12-Feb 2015 InProcess......: 7-Aug 2015
Med's Request
25-Aug 2015
Med's Done....
7-Sep 2015 DecisionMade.: 28-Sep 2015
Passport Req..
7-Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
24-Dec 2015

sulemanmirza said:

Going to media does not jeopardize your case. They would need strong reasons for doubting your relationship, or very bad medical condition of wife or a security threat to Canada and you have already passed eligibility assessment.
A popular media show for these kinds of issues is CBC's Go Public.
I have seen 2 episodes with immigration issues. When the politicians including immigration minister would not acknowledge their family immigration issues, the sponsors went public by approaching the media.
Here are two episodes dealing with family immigration problems broadcasted on CBC Go Public:

Adam Aboushady, baby of Canadian residents, stranded in Egypt by immigration rules
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/adam-aboushady-baby-of-canadian-residents-stranded-in-egypt-by-immigration-rules-1.2938681

Ottawa blocks Canadian from getting Syrian husband out of danger
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/ottawa-blocks-canadian-from-getting-syrian-husband-out-of-danger-1.2772266

If you want to submit your Go Public story: http://www.cbc.ca/news/gopublic

I knew of some friends that had gone through the spousal sponsorship process over 10 years ago and asked about their experience.
The processing times were much faster. Also, the MPs were more responsive in expediting cases for exceptional circumstances.
You only had to do a medical exam once when they cleared your background checks.
The difference was that it was under a Liberal Government instead of a PC Government.

Here is Liberal MP questioning the Head of CIC about family sponsorship processing times. I think the video was from 2008. Have not watched it in a while.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4BbjbLtpro
You would need to skip to 2:15 in the video.
You would need a proxy for viewers from Pakistan like Hi Load Proxy as I learned that youtube is blocked there.
What really annoyed me was the CIC Head laughing after these serious issues have been raised.

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

rizwan16 said:
Hey guys quick question:

After emailing LVO about original documents ,I got my spouses original documents in the mail like school transcripts , Nikha Nama , birth Certificate But we didnt receive our pictures back r any of the photcopies we sent . Is there a reason for them not sending it or is it normal and might get it at later date or with Passport?

Thanks
That is absolutely fine. And they might kept the rest of things for record. Let me tell you one thing though you are very close to receive PPR in a month or two max. :)