+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Evolemar

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 8, 2019.
  2. We sent medical instructions on March 6, 2019. To avoid delays, please send us the requested information by letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. The medical results were received.
They exempted biometric and interview. But nothing showing on ecas. Whats their next step? They dont even send me email about file tranfer or background check. What should i do?
They wont update you when they start your background check, but u will get an email when your files gets transferred.

I would suggest linking your application online so you can see whats happening. And you can also contact your MP and they can tell you whats going on

TIL

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Visa Office......
London, UK
So no mention of any correspondence in ECAS. I would raise a webform query, call up IRCC and order GCMS notes, all this to find out whats going on.
I called them and to no surprise it was not helpful. They told file was still in Sydney and they are reviewing my eligibility to sponsor. She said the usual of wait 12 months :confused:

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
They wont update you when they start your background check, but u will get an email when your files gets transferred.

I would suggest linking your application online so you can see whats happening. And you can also contact your MP and they can tell you whats going on
Whats MP?

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
I called them and to no surprise it was not helpful. They told file was still in Sydney and they are reviewing my eligibility to sponsor. She said the usual of wait 12 months :confused:
Wow. SA usually doesn't take this long. any red flags on sponsor's side?

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
And nothing on your ECAS??? Only one line about when it was received?

khan991

Aug 6, 2019
Quick question guys. My wife finished her medical in august and i havent recieved any news on any file transfer. Im pretty sure that is the next step. But under gckey it says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.". Does this mean the background check has started? Or will it be started once the file transfer happens?

This is our timeline:
May 13, 2019: Application received
Jun 29, 2019: AOR 1
July 13, 2019: Biometrics requested
July 15, 2019: Sponsor approved
July 15, 2019: Medical request
July 23, 2019: Biometrics completed
July 27, 2019: Medical completed

edit: It also says: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Last edited:

fozasim786

Jan 20, 2013
Hey everyone. Wanting to ask a question about form im5669.

I put in spouses information.
It automatically adds the same information to parents info. Example. When i put my spouses name. The name of my spouse will go down to her fathers name.

And if i put her date of birth. On her father date of birth it will automatically add hers. How do i fix this.

Please inbox me the answer. Ty.

Reactions: Fahaniya

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
Can you share her timeline please
May be February she submitted papers. My medical is done. Biometric n interview exempted. No mails cmin. nothing showin in ecas only medical received showing and in process status showing. :(

Last edited:

Umbereen

May 13, 2019
Is there any.sponsor who is pregnant on here. I want to know if there is a way to speed up the process so my husband can come in time for the baby's arrival. Any help is appreciated.