+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

DrH

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
And yes ... why is it being said that process time depends on the city to which you are applying ? To which phase of visa application this statement is applicable ?

Is it so that anyone from pakistan getting their application processed quicker
Than others who have applied in same months just because they have applied to two different cities ?

LaibaAyub

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
After an update of medical passed on gckey. How much more time does it takes for that email of file transfer to come ?
Now a days its taking 6 8 months for transfer, u can get an idea from the trend as january applicants r waiting for transfer yet

LaibaAyub

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
And yes ... why is it being said that process time depends on the city to which you are applying ? To which phase of visa application this statement is applicable ?

Is it so that anyone from pakistan getting their application processed quicker
Than others who have applied in same months just because they have applied to two different cities ?
It doesnt doesnt on the city u r applying for, i i haven't heard this so far.. it only depends from where the principal applicant belongs to

LaibaAyub

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
One more question, how come gckey is showing the status of background check in process when file transfer email has not been received yet ?
Standard status now a days is that we are processing ur background, i m in the waiting boat still so no idea if it changes and when.. as i i feb applicant and done with medical, bio and SA... Nothing after that...

DrH

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Standard status now a days is that we are processing ur background, i m in the waiting boat still so no idea if it changes and when.. as i i feb applicant and done with medical, bio and SA... Nothing after that...
I am march applicant and rest is same status as yours. Ok , thank you for the reply.

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
    1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 8, 2019.
    2. We sent medical instructions on March 6, 2019. To avoid delays, please send us the requested information by letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
    3. The medical results were received.
    They exempted biometric and interview. But nothing showing on ecas. Whats their next step? They even dont send me email about file tranfer or background check. What should i do?

U.K

Sep 5, 2019
hello. Dec 03 app received, Jan 25 aor 1 , Feb 1st bio request Feb 4th i got dm, feb 7 med request , Med completed feb 17th and passed, Aug 16th transfered and aor2. Now I wait, :'( I still have not got bio letter. Applicant is from Afghanistan
I have same timeline & same issue. I hope we will received biometric request soon.

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 8, 2019.
  2. We sent medical instructions on March 6, 2019. To avoid delays, please send us the requested information by letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. The medical results were received.
They exempted biometric and interview. But nothing showing on ecas. Whats their next step? They dont even send me email about file tranfer or background check. What should i do?