+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
Extremely lucky i must say
Because i didnt hear any other such case

Did your cousin contacted them in this application time ? Or just waited for the normal procedure ?
Wait for the normal procedure. And she got only nikkah. And i go through nikkah rukhsati and valima

Ma_faraz

Aug 26, 2019
Where is background check and file procedure? Is it in pakistan? At nadra for verification. Please guide me the steps

Last edited:

DrH

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Can u tell me sir Where is background check and file procedure done? Is it in pakistan or some other country? At nadra for verification. Please guide me the steps
I have no idea
I dont think so it happens in pakistan
I am also waiting
I am march applicant

TIL

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Visa Office......
London, UK
Hello everyone,

I am really confused on what is happening with our application. Submitted Feb 14 2019 and no response or requests of anything.
The only thing written is that background check is in process... but that was written since the day I linked the application to our account back in April.

Any ideas??
Are they looking at our application or no?
Anyone in the same situation as me?

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am really confused on what is happening with our application. Submitted Feb 14 2019 and no response or requests of anything.
The only thing written is that background check is in process... but that was written since the day I linked the application to our account back in April.

Any ideas??
Are they looking at our application or no?
Anyone in the same situation as me?
What does your ecas say? could it be that requests for biometrics and medical went to your junk emails?
and how do you know that your VO is London?

TIL

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Visa Office......
London, UK
What does your ecas say? could it be that requests for biometrics and medical went to your junk emails?
Nothing in junk as i check it regularly just in case... I am also checking principal applicant junk folder as well.

Ireland applicants go to London unless they specifically send it else where

TIL

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Visa Office......
London, UK
Ecas just confirms that application recieved Feb 14, AOR1 Apr 19, and processing Apr 18.

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Ecas just confirms that application recieved Feb 14, AOR1 Apr 19, and processing Apr 18.
So no mention of any correspondence in ECAS. I would raise a webform query, call up IRCC and order GCMS notes, all this to find out whats going on.

TIL

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Visa Office......
London, UK
So no mention of any correspondence in ECAS. I would raise a webform query, call up IRCC and order GCMS notes, all this to find out whats going on.

Yes I was thinking of calling them today... the last time I called was about 2 or 3 months ago and all they can tell me was that they are still on Dec applicants...

Ordering notes seems useless to me as it would probably say nothing anyways.

I will call them today, thank you for replying!

ns85

Mar 3, 2019
File transfers can take up to 8 months looking at the trend....so I would hang tight whoever this applies to.

On that note: Once file transferred, if we have any questions, do we contact IRCC? or LVO directly (via email on AOR)?
Anyone know?