+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Wwhat? Why? Any specific reason apart from the fact that you're a Pakistani?

I'm getting depressed day by day, can't even leave job to go back and stay with spouse.
2nd marriage case....they intentionally delay 2nd marriage cases. My timeline is in my signature.

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
2nd marriage case....they intentionally delay 2nd marriage cases. My timeline is in my signature.
Yes I can see that, transferred to LVO in April and since then it's all suffering for you. They contact you after 10 months, insane.

Good luck my friend. I hope your misery ends soon.

Reactions: paki786

Khaani.Ali

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Can anyone recieived Performance fairness letter in recent months I received performance fairness letter on 2nd april and respond on 19th april 2019 but still no reply from IRCC

Lovepancakes

May 16, 2019
My spouse got his biometric done on May 10 and now currently we got an email that the results have been processed to the islamabad embassy. My spouse also got pre arrival letter one month ago like where to go for training languages etc. When do you think they will ask for passport

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Yes. They intentionally delay 2nd marriage cases due to the fact they need to make sure first marriage was annulled and divorce was taken legally under both Pakistani and Canadian laws. If it was not done properly, current marriage would not stand and is not accepted under IRCC's rules and application is dismissed under "spousal" category. However, if couple have cohabitated for 12 continuous months and provided proof of it along with evidence that they no longer have relationship with previous partner in application, officer will consider application to proceed under "Common-Law" category. They will request permission from application first if they still want to proceed.

That's why there are delays in 2nd marriage/divorce cases. It's pretty complicated to even begin with. Lots of things to check.

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
A Indian girl who came on spousal sponsorship is now facing a bit trouble with her husband, He want her to live separately and dont bother him any more.

she is having hard time finding a job now and she is depressed alot,
  • Where she can apply for the welfare fund, which sponsor agreed to support her for 3 years.
  • Who will be bound to pay the amount taken by the Principal Applicant.
  • If later on the PA marry someone else and want to sponsor him, will she face any problem as she take money from Gov which was promised by sponsor in an undertaking.

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
A Indian girl who came on spousal sponsorship is now facing a bit trouble with her husband, He want her to live separately and dont bother him any more.

she is having hard time finding a job now and she is depressed alot,
  • Where she can apply for the welfare fund, which sponsor agreed to support her for 3 years.
  • Who will be bound to pay the amount taken by the Principal Applicant.
  • If later on the PA marry someone else and want to sponsor him, will she face any problem as she take money from Gov which was promised by sponsor in an undertaking.
  • Welfare/Social Assistance : https://www.mcss.gov.on.ca/en/mcss/programs/social/apply_online.aspx (More)
  • Sponsor will bear all financial cost and burden taken by PA, even in form of welfare/social assistance, for 3 years. Federal will ask Sponsor to pay everything spent by Federal on PA (More).
  • There's a 5-year waiting period for PA to sponsor their new spouse if they have been sponsored as spouse previously. At the time of sponsoring spouse, she must not be on welfare and she must now owe government anything (More).

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Yes. They intentionally delay 2nd marriage cases due to the fact they need to make sure first marriage was annulled and divorce was taken legally under both Pakistani and Canadian laws. If it was not done properly, current marriage would not stand and is not accepted under IRCC's rules and application is dismissed under "spousal" category. However, if couple have cohabitated for 12 continuous months and provided proof of it along with evidence that they no longer have relationship with previous partner in application, officer will consider application to proceed under "Common-Law" category. They will request permission from application first if they still want to proceed.

That's why there are delays in 2nd marriage/divorce cases. It's pretty complicated to even begin with. Lots of things to check.
My first marriage was in Canada and so was the divorce. Regardless, they didn't touch my file until Jan 2019 (that's 9 months after the file transferred to LVO). I know this because of email inquiries back then and also by looking at GCMS notes. Now it's been more than a month since I received pre-arrival but BGC still has not started yet. Not sure what they are waiting for. Their response to my recent inquiry was that they are working on my file and will let me know when there is an update.

Khaani.Ali

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Koi Allah ka banda batayega k kisi ko performance fairness letter aya hai 2018 applicants main or agar aya hai to usay kitne dino m respond kiya hai IRCC ne jawab jama karwnay k bad

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Koi Allah ka banda batayega k kisi ko performance fairness letter aya hai 2018 applicants main or agar aya hai to usay kitne dino m respond kiya hai IRCC ne jawab jama karwnay k bad
Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) ke uper deadline likhi hoti hai. Amooman 30 days ki deadline hoti hai.

Chawais

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2016
AOR Received.
29-08-2016
File Transfer...
05-09-2016

Are you freaking serious dude is this rocket science to know things or what how complicated it is to understand when someone already provide all the documents...???