waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Asa Friends

I am an Immigrant and living in Pakistan. Planning to go back on 11th June '19.

I am in process to fill the forms for my wife and daughter. Need guidance in queries related to form.

1. There are some forms which are to be filled by Principal Applicant (My spouse) and also by principal applicant's spouse separately. I am being immigrant already, should i fill the form separately as spouse or its Not Applicable on me.

2. In some forms; UCI number is asked. Being immigrant, I have my UCI Number but the principal applicant (Spouse) don't have this number as yet. Can i write My UCI Number or should write "Not Applicable"?

3. There is a question that "Are we living together or separately?? I am living together since last 2 years but by the time I will send my application, i will be living separately. should i write living separately???
(In that case they are asking for Communication proofs which i might not have alot coz we'll be living separately for few days only)

Would appreciate guidance in this matter.

Regards

Khaani.Ali

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Did you have any other red flag like age gap, no rukhsati/walima etc?
Age gap is 6 years and mehndi barat walima nikaah honey moon done and I provided all pics with complete documents according to checklist.
Nikaah nama urdu and english
Marriage registeration certificate
Nadra Family registeration certificate
Joint bank account
State life insurance beneficiary letter
CNIC showing husband name
Affidavits of nikaah witnesses
With complete pics
Whats app translated chat with original screen shots

Last edited:

SHAHABZ

Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I am hearing the some files are being transferred from London Visa Office to Vienna Visa Office. Has anyone experienced it before?

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Asa Friends

I am an Immigrant and living in Pakistan. Planning to go back on 11th June '19.

I am in process to fill the forms for my wife and daughter. Need guidance in queries related to form.

1. There are some forms which are to be filled by Principal Applicant (My spouse) and also by principal applicant's spouse separately. I am being immigrant already, should i fill the form separately as spouse or its Not Applicable on me.
Are we talking about spousal sponsorship for PR?

In Spousal Sponsorship PR, if you are sponsoring your spouse to Canada, you are SPONSOR (SPR). Your spouse is Principal Applicant (PA). Main condition for sponsor is that they must be either Canadian Citizen of Permanent Resident.

Canadian Permanent Resident (PR) CANNOT sponsor foreign spouse if they themselves are living outside Canada. They must be living in Canada to sponsor their foreign spouse.

Your daughter will be dependant depending on her age. Check your daughter's Dependant Type HERE

2. In some forms; UCI number is asked. Being immigrant, I have my UCI Number but the principal applicant (Spouse) don't have this number as yet. Can i write My UCI Number or should write "Not Applicable"?
In this immigration stream, your spouse will be PA. If they don't have UCI, you can leave them blank or write N/A. You will fill forms required for SPONSOR and your spouse will fill forms required for PRINCIPAL APPLICANT. Read Document Checklist (IMM 5533) carefully.

3. There is a question that "Are we living together or separately?? I am living together since last 2 years but by the time I will send my application, i will be living separately. should i write living separately???
(In that case they are asking for Communication proofs which i might not have alot coz we'll be living separately for few days only)
At the time of application, if you are going to be living separately, choose living separately option. If you are Canadian Permanent Resident and spouse is outside Canada, your answer will have to be "separately". There are places in forms where you will mention our length of cohabitation.

(You can always provide an explanation note and include "proof of communication" evidence only for the time when you were not cohabitating. For "Proof of Cohabitation" evidence, you can look at Page 8 of 10 of Document Checklist (IMM 5533).

Reactions: sk540

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Are we talking about spousal sponsorship for PR?

In Spousal Sponsorship PR, if you are sponsoring your spouse to Canada, you are SPONSOR (SPR). Your spouse is Principal Applicant (PA). Main condition for sponsor is that they must be either Canadian Citizen of Permanent Resident.

Canadian Permanent Resident (PR) CANNOT sponsor foreign spouse if they themselves are living outside Canada. They must be living in Canada to sponsor their foreign spouse.

Your daughter will be dependant depending on her age. Check your daughter's Dependant Type HERE

In this immigration stream, your spouse will be PA. If they don't have UCI, you can leave them blank or write N/A. You will fill forms required for SPONSOR and your spouse will fill forms required for PRINCIPAL APPLICANT. Read Document Checklist (IMM 5533) carefully.

At the time of application, if you are going to be living separately, choose living separately option. If you are Canadian Permanent Resident and spouse is outside Canada, your answer will have to be "separately". There are places in forms where you will mention our length of cohabitation.

(You can always provide an explanation note and include "proof of communication" evidence only for the time when you were not cohabitating. For "Proof of Cohabitation" evidence, you can look at Page 8 of 10 of Document Checklist (IMM 5533).

@wasiqjaved

Thanks a lot for detailed answers, it cleared lots of confusions.

just need a little clarification in one query:

1. In Form 5669e (Schedule A - Background /declaration). It is mentioned in first line that

"The principal Applicant, his spouse, and all dependent children above 18 listed in application for permanent residence must complete their own copy of this form".

My daughter is 1 year old so its not applicable on her.
I am being a Sponsor (SPR) and also the spouse of principal applicant (My Wife), do I need to fill 5669e separately or its not applicable on me.

Regards

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
@wasiqjaved

1. In Form 5669e (Schedule A - Background /declaration). It is mentioned in first line that

"The principal Applicant, his spouse, and all dependent children above 18 listed in application for permanent residence must complete their own copy of this form".

I am being a Sponsor (SPR) and also the spouse of principal applicant (My Wife), do I need to fill 5669e separately or its not applicable on me.

Regards
only ur wife has to fill that out

Reactions: sk540

girlhounds

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
DUBAI
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Apr 19 2018
Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hi, Im at March 2018 applicant, today I was requested to resubmit schedule A and IMM5562. Below is the message I got:

"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form
(IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Please provide an updated Schedule A which
includes all of your employment, education, address and other personal history from the
age of 18 to the present, with no gaps. You should disregard the portion of the form
which states that only the past 10 years are required. Please note that failure to provide
a full history may result in delays in processing your application. Please note that failure
to provide a full history may result in the refusal of your application. This must be
received at this office by: 2019/05/13

IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels This must be received at this office
by: 2019/05/13"

Questions
For Schedule A, my wife does not have any education past the age of 18? do I leave that section blank including the boxes for elementary school, etc?

For IMM5562, do I need to include 1 night layovers in the trips? Also, i live right by USA border and have driven over many times without any recollection, I have requested records from CBSA but that could take over 30 days.
hi please advise on how you submitted to LVO the schedule A and Police cert?? by email??? courier or webform??
as they requested the same thing on me...

girlhounds

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
DUBAI
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Apr 19 2018
Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
yes form is same where we can only write name. but VO mentions original signature. I am confuse what can i do.
how did you send the schedule A to LVO??? thru email? webform or by courier???

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
@wasiqjaved

Regards

According to Page 3 of 10 in Document Checklist IMM 5533, This is what I see. Read through Green Line in Highlighted Red Box

It means PA and 18+ dependents need to fill this form. IF you are SPR, you are already Canadian Citizen or PR, hence it's not applicable unto you. Since your daughter is under 18, it's also not applicable unto her.