+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
My wife did her medical today.. After medical pass which VO the file will be transferred ? I haven't heard anything of file transfer
patience my friend. your GC key will be updated when the medicals are passed, and VO will be there in ECAS once file transfers. there is no set timeline to these.

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
patience my friend. your GC key will be updated when the medicals are passed, and VO will be there in ECAS once file transfers. there is no set timeline to these.
I have patience but worried about the uncertainty. where the file will go? I am married as per Pakistan law, rukhsathi, wedding reception ( small), wedding ceremony ( small) but provided few hundred pics of the occasions, travel tickets, few hundred page of communication. It was arranged marriage by both families. We were talking few months before marriage over phone, emails, chat. I do a decent government job here and included her in health insurance. I have also included the invitation letter in Pakistan govt stamped paper that my father in law sent me to apply for Pakistan visa. Also I have notified all my colleagues about marriage and their greetings have been submitted along with social medial ( facebook) that we are married and known by family, friends and colleagues.Everyday we video chat for hours after work.. I am really scared and always praying to Allah as He knows the truth.

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
I have patience but worried about the uncertainty. where the file will go? I am married as per Pakistan law, rukhsathi, wedding reception ( small), wedding ceremony ( small) but provided few hundred pics of the occasions, travel tickets, few hundred page of communication. It was arranged marriage by both families. We were talking few months before marriage over phone, emails, chat. I do a decent government job here and included her in health insurance. I have also included the invitation letter in Pakistan govt stamped paper that my father in law sent me to apply for Pakistan visa. Also I have notified all my colleagues about marriage and their greetings have been submitted along with social medial ( facebook) that we are married and known by family, friends and colleagues.Everyday we video chat for hours after work.. I am really scared and always praying to Allah as He knows the truth.
It's not just you but most of the applicants here would be in the same boat and have taken similar steps as you, at least I have. but at the same time no one can give you a certain timeline to when all these updates will take place. Officially they say it will take approx. 12 months which I hope not, I know it is frustrating but all you gotta do is wait. Good Luck.

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Continuous cohabitation.
Provide the following documentation.

- Proof of joint ownership of residential property.
- Rental agreement showing both you and your sponsor as occupants of a rental property.
- Proof of joint utility accounts (eg. electricity, gas, telephone, internet), joint credit card accounts, or joint bank accounts.
(Submit a minimum of 1 joint bill).
- Vehicle insurance showing that both you and your sponsor have been declared to the insurance company as residents of the
insured's address.

- Copies of government issued documents for you and your sponsor showing the same address (eg.: driver's licenses)
(Submit a minimum of 1 government issued document for each person).
- Other documents issued to you or your sponsor showing the same address, whether the accounts are held jointly or not (e.g.
cell phone bills, pay stubs, tax forms, bank or credit card statements, insurance policies).
(Submit a minimum of 1 document for each person.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Evidence of cohabitation may include:
  • joint bank accounts or credit cards
  • joint ownership of residential property
  • joint residential leases
  • joint rental receipts
  • joint utilities accounts (electricity, gas, telephone)
  • joint management of household expenditures
  • evidence of joint purchases, especially for household items
  • correspondence addressed to either or both parties at the same address
  • important documents of both parties showing the same address, for example, identification documents, driver’s licenses, insurance policies
  • shared responsibility for household management, household chores
  • children of one or both partners are residing with the couple
  • record of telephone calls
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source(s)
- Document Checklist - IMM 5533 - Page 8 of 10
- Operational Manual : Assessing the relationship between spouses or common-law partners

Reactions: Biyarajaz