+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

daniam

May 2, 2019
Hi everyone, on GCkey "Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." means the eligibility of the sponsor or Principal Applicant?

Nazirme

Star Member
May 6, 2019
OMG!
I AM march 2018 applicant, still waiting.
no red flags or any issues
ARGGHHH!

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS SYSTEM WORKS
I applied for my husband n received acknowledgement since April 28, 2018..... did you received any news for your case yet?

Nazirme

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Hy guys...anyone has any idea how long background can take in my wife's case. My timeline is as below.

Application received: 6 Feb 2018
First medical: March 28, 2018
Processing of Application started on: May 16, 2018
Additional Documents: Dec 10, 2018
2nd Medical request: March 20, 2019 (Medical done on 28 Mar, 2019)
Pre arrival received: Mar 21, 2019 (same day background check started)

Kindly anyone has an idea when i can expect her background to be completed. Thanks in advance!
Did you heard anything for your case? and what does Pre-arrival letter means?

Apr 24, 2019
Ramadan mubarak everyone.

Today, my application status changed to 'Your action is required'. But there is no new message appearing in my online account. When I click on 'View submitted application or upload documents', it says 'Replacement Needed' for the document 'Passport'. I have already submitted my passport through VFS global. Do I need to upload a scanned copy of my passport online too?

Reactions: notdutra

Nazirme

Star Member
May 6, 2019
The immigration officer issues a pre-arrival services letter if he/she thinks that the marriage is genuine (at least, according to my understanding and what is alluded on the Government of Canada website by the following text: If you have been selected to immigrate to Canada, you and your family can find services to help before you immigrate.)
Oh Ok, My status shows processing since July 2018 and its been a year, have heard nothing. Thanks