Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
Ramadan mubarak everyone.

Today, my application status changed to 'Your action is required'. But there is no new message appearing in my online account. When I click on 'View submitted application or upload documents', it says 'Replacement Needed' for the document 'Passport'. I have already submitted my passport through VFS global. Do I need to upload a scanned copy of my passport online too?
Mine same

mishalk

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Biometrics is only required for August 2018 applicants onwards I believe. If you didn’t receive a biometrics letter, then you don’t need to submit them.

Nazirme

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Anyone Help me plz. I am June 18 applican. Today in morning my gc key account says ur background check is in progress. In afternoon I received a 7 page latter from LVO saying upload copy of ur passport to finalise ur application. Also they wrote in letter that if u need visa plz send ur passport to vsf islamabad. but it is not clear. on top of letter it says passport request letter. also nothing about biomatrics? So confused....? GC key accout is asusual but ecas say DM
Congrats! your decision is done, no confusion in this and submit your passport soon.

Nazirme

Star Member
May 6, 2019
I am Jan 2018. Just received a re medical request today. no significant progress :) be patient my friend what else can we do.
Yes me and my husband waiting since last 1 whole year, background check in progress and his medical will expire in July this year, hoping and waiting for best. Good Luck to you, you are just 2 weeks away for passport request :)

oyazds2

Mar 25, 2019
Yes me and my husband waiting since last 1 whole year, background check in progress and his medical will expire in July this year, hoping and waiting for best. Good Luck to you, you are just 2 weeks away for passport request :)
Today I received request letter for a police certificate which as expired and also re medical request that has expired in March 2019. THey also sent me Pre arrival letter. How long does it takes to start a background check?

adk99

Nov 5, 2018
Hi All,
My wife completed BR and her medical appointment is next week. I have submitted everything here in Canada but my wife received an automated email from VFS global few minutes ago as below.

Visa application, tracking ID No…………..has been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC on 2019-05-08 PM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

I am not understanding anything. Can please anyone help me to understand. We never dealt with VFS as I have submitted everything here. Appreciated

Nazirme

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Thanks but what about biometrics. They did not ask for that...
If they did not asked or if its not mentioned in the letter means its not required, (do read the letter as you say its 7 pages carefully n twice) they just asking for passport submission for visa & not every case require biometrics.

Nazirme

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Today I received request letter for a police certificate which as expired and also re medical request that has expired in March 2019. THey also sent me Pre arrival letter. How long does it takes to start a background check?
Usually after 7-8 months they start background and in most cases it takes long or done in less time. Your case is almost done, which is great satisfaction for you, as once they receive ur medical & PC they will give decision and request for passport.

Nazirme

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Hi All,
My wife completed BR and her medical appointment is next week. I have submitted everything here in Canada but my wife received an automated email from VFS global few minutes ago as below.

Visa application, tracking ID No…………..has been received at the Pakistan OC,Islamabad VAC on 2019-05-08 PM GMT Standard Time and is on transit to the IRCC Office in Pakistan OC,Islamabad ,for processing. Please note this is an auto generated e.mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Regards,

VFS Global

I am not understanding anything. Can please anyone help me to understand. We never dealt with VFS as I have submitted everything here. Appreciated
Did you recently submitted your spousal sponsorship case?

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
If they did not asked or if its not mentioned in the letter means its not required, (do read the letter as you say its 7 pages carefully n twice) they just asking for passport submission for visa & not every case require biometrics.
The letter only says instructions about how to and where to submit passport. And also an appendix A to fill out. Did u fill that?