+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Pakistan medical IMO said that they already submitted the medical in July26 2018.. my husband medical was done in July 19 2018 ... But when I talk yo cic representative again he said they don't recieved any medical ... And my case now transfer to LVo so it's better to contact them
Now ... what should I do now please can anybody help me ?
When your husband gave medicals, he paid fees for it. Do you still have that receipt?

Reactions: Samfadi

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Hello Everyone,

I just received the file number for my husband we applied on 7th Nov 2018, application recieved on 11th Nov 2018 and 16 Jan 2019 is the date we received our file Number.

I have couple of questions:
1) What is the next step after getting the file number? Do they ask for finger prints or medical request and how long do they take to send you the next request??

2) My husband is currently in Dubai and he will be staying their for 3 months if we receive a request for finger prints or his medical would he able to perform it by staying in Dubai or he has to go back to pakistan to get it done??

Thanks,
Arisha
1) You will get BIL (Biometric Invitation Letter) and Medical Exam Instructions. If you link your application to GC Key account, you will get instructions on GC Key account.

2) Yes! You can give biometric at any VFS. You can go to VFS UAE's Biometric webpage to get further instructions on how to schedule appointment and give biometrics. For Medicals, you have to find Panel Physicians in UAE and contact them for appointment and fees (which may vary)

> BIL SAMPLE <
> MEDICAL REQUEST LETTER SAMPLE <

jemini_76

Dec 18, 2018
This might be a stupid question but who has to get the biometrics done, the person in pk or canada, and why does it say price is dollars where do we pay. also do we submit the biometrics or they request it.

Thanks

q89

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Tomorrow I'm leaving for Pakistan to visit my spouse. When I'm back i'm thinking about sending voluntary visit proof. If anyone has done this I have questions.

How many pictures did you send voluntary?

what else do I need to send to show proof of visiting? Like entry and exit stamp?

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
This might be a stupid question but who has to get the biometrics done, the person in pk or canada, and why does it say price is dollars where do we pay. also do we submit the biometrics or they request it.

Thanks
- Principal Applicant outside Canada.

- Price is in CA$ because other currencies around the world may fluctuate. If you are paying fees online at IRCC's website, payment is always taken in CA$.

- Biometric is taken at VFS Centres in Pakistan via appointment only. You must have BIL (Biometric Instruction Letter) to get appointment. They will take everything on the spot electronically.

Source(s):
IRCC FAQ : If I am in Canada, do I have to give my biometrics immediately?
IRCC Online Fee Payment Website - Spousal
IRCC - Where to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics)
CanPakSpousal - Biometric Procedure / SAMPLE

Last edited:

jemini_76

Dec 18, 2018
- Principal Applicant outside Canada.

- Price is in CA$ because other currencies around the world may fluctuate. If you are paying fees online at IRCC's website, payment is always taken in CA$.

- Biometric is taken at VFS Centres in Pakistan via appointment only. You must have BIL (Biometric Invitation Letter) to get appointment. They will take everything on the spot electronically.

Source(s):
IRCC FAQ : If I am in Canada, do I have to give my biometrics immediately?
IRCC Online Fee Payment Website - Spousal
IRCC - Where to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics)
CanPakSpousal - Biometric Procedure / SAMPLE
Thank you :)

Pak0403

May 31, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
11/10/2017
Doc's Request.
5/12/2017
AOR Received.
5/12/2017
File Transfer...
20/04/2018
Med's Request
7/04/2018
Med's Done....
11/04/2018
Any (WAITING) OCTOBER 2017 applicant, who have received some positive response in these days?
In the form of PPR, Re-Med etc?
Nop most of us are waiting for our background checks to be completed. Since when your background checks started?

Samfadi

Oct 17, 2018
So sorry for that!

My husband's date of birth was wrongly entered in E-Medical and printed in receipt also. I emailed to LVO to update and suggest for correction process ...
I have provided EMI number to track the medical result ..

Pray for me .. I am loosing my hope now :-(
Yep we have !
I even quoted the official tweet source from London Visa Office's official social media handle.

It's best to quote your source as well in order to have counter argument on that one.
I even quoted the official tweet source from London Visa Office's official social media handle.

It's best to quote your source as well in order to have counter argument on that one.