+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Samfadi

Oct 17, 2018
Yes I got medical request on Nov and passed The results were updated within 2 days
I have called cic today and they said that they haven't received any medical results yet from Pakistan ... it's been 6 months and no medical received.... is it normal??

Samfadi

Oct 17, 2018
Can you contact them to see what happened with it?
contact the people you got the medical from
Yes I told my husband and he will go and ask them ... but still I don't get it why it's too delayed .... Do we need to submit polio vaccine card too to the medical examiner?

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Hi fellas. I am a full-time Masters student in Canada with a Part-time job.
How do I fill out the Employment Source of Income form? How do I show them I can support my spouse?
Hey guys, I hope somebody can help me out with this. I am a PR but studying full time here in Canada with a Part-time job.

A.Syed1

Apr 21, 2016
Hey guys, I hope somebody can help me out with this. I am a PR but studying full time here in Canada with a Part-time job.
Employment letter from part-time job, Notice of Assessment of previous tax year and Bank Statement showing bank balance etc.

q89

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
on Eca there's a new line saying "We started processing your application on January 14, 2019."

what does this mean?

Ahmad_85a

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
It probably is, my wife also contacted her mp and he told us that my criminality checks are passed and security checks are going on and the deadline for that is 14 feb 2019. It’s been9 months since my background checks are going on so I am expecting something in feb 2019
I had read ur posts . We are in same boat
My background check start date is May 2018. We are stuck background check yet. Says that bgc may take one year almost . We are still waiting patiently but today my wife contacted to MP . She said that when ur background check will be complete then after review will be start of ur file . it may take six months more. what is this do u know about it . waiting ur helpful reply.