+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017
I am reposting this as I did not get a reply.

Can someone explain to me how the Pakistan Education system works. I am trying to fill out the IMM 5669 form and it asks for principle applicant to fill out Education History. It asks years of school completed at the following levels; Elementary/Primary, Secondary/High School, University/College. Can someone explain to me what grades are considered elementary/primary and what grades are considered secondary/high school?

It then asks to give full detail of all secondary/high school and post secondary you had. Say the person highest level of education was grade 10. Do I list Grade 9 separately from and to and then grade 10 separately or do I list the start date of secondary education and end date. What does one put for Certificate and Diploma issued? Do I just say yes or do I have to write the name of certificate. What would be the name of certificate for someone who completed grade 10.

Also one thing regarding question 6 for personal history...what is difference between homemaker and unemployed? Not sure what to list for spouse.
Elementary/Primary : Grade 1 to 8
Secondary/High School : Grade 9 to 12
University/College : Bachelors, Masters, Phd

2. Grade 9 and 10 together, you get a single certificate of Matric which has both grade 9 and 10 marks or cumulative marks.Put start date of 9th grade and end date of 10th grade studies. In certificate write matriculation (grade 9 and grade 10).

Urrahman25

Jan 9, 2019
Hi. I got an email from Canadian immigration that my applacation for my wife and daughter was sent to london on September/14/2018 and its been 3 months. I haven't got a replay from and how long does the backround check take for Pakistanis.

rajeev12

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
I had a question about photos. In the checklist they ask for 20 photos, but in the Pakistan specific requirements it doesn't have any limit on the photos.Do we have to submit two different set of photos, and in the Pakistan specific section we can submit as many photos as we like?

Urrahman25

Jan 9, 2019
I had a question about photos. In the checklist they ask for 20 photos, but in the Pakistan specific requirements it doesn't have any limit on the photos.Do we have to submit two different set of photos, and in the Pakistan specific section we can submit as many photos as we like?

No it doesn't have to be 2 deffrient types of pictures and it doesn't matter how many you sent I sent like 30 to 35 pictures of my marriage so there's no limit you can send as many as you like. I hope that answer your question

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Hi. I got an email from Canadian immigration that my applacation for my wife and daughter was sent to london on September/14/2018 and its been 3 months. I haven't got a replay from and how long does the backround check take for Pakistanis.
Depending on your case, it can take anywhere from 6 to 8 months before you hear anything from LVO.

For some the background check took only a day and for others many months. They have mind of their own.

masoud100

Aug 1, 2012
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Elementary/Primary : Grade 1 to 8
Secondary/High School : Grade 9 to 12
University/College : Bachelors, Masters, Phd

2. Grade 9 and 10 together, you get a single certificate of Matric which has both grade 9 and 10 marks or cumulative marks.Put start date of 9th grade and end date of 10th grade studies. In certificate write matriculation (grade 9 and grade 10).
Thank you for the response. By any chance do you know how the education semester/year looks like. In Canada its September to June (for Primary to High School) and then September to April (for College/University). What would the school year start and end be for someone in Peshawar, Pakistan

arbab.amjad85

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Salam bhai koi batayega london officer kitna time lagata hai meri 13 nov ko process start hua hai london m.
Wa Alaikum as Salam. May 2018 applicant. My wife's file has been sitting in the London office since mid July 2018. I inquired and received an email from the High commission of Canada in London saying the file still has to go through an initial review :(

Reactions: Best4best

adiprince1

Star Member
May 17, 2018
Wa Alaikum as Salam. May 2018 applicant. My wife's file has been sitting in the London office since mid July 2018. I inquired and received an email from the High commission of Canada in London saying the file still has to go through an initial review :(
Mine is also sitting in London since Aug 2018 :(

paki786

Dec 14, 2010
Dont feel bad bro. My wife's file transferred to LVO in April 2018 and since then no activity.

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
Please can i ask how long it’s takes for them to reply your email?

Kickistan

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Here is my timeline:

October 11, 2017 - Application submitted
November 20, 2017 - AOR Received
November 29, 2017 - Received Request for medical exam
December 5, 2017 - Received spousal sponsorship approval letter
January 17, 2018 - File transferred to London visa office
For 9 months no one even touched my file
November 2, 2018 - Received PFL
November 28, 2018 responded to their PFL with a lot of evidence
December 14, 2018 - Received request for remedical, schedule A and supplementary travel information form
December 21, 2018 - Received pre-arrival instructions letter
January 4, 2019 - Received passport request
January 10, 2019 - Finally got the stamped passport from the VFS office

It took 15 months for the entire process to complete. It was first marriage for both of us, no age gap and no red flags at all.
It's a long painful process full of frustration. But we are the ones who should be blamed for it because we never raise our voice for anything. Whoever gets the visa forgets about everything and does not even bother to raise their opinion or voice to the ministry to do something to reduce the processing time. The maximum wait time should not be more than 6 to 8 months. Just imagine staying away from your spouse and children for that long....

The best advise I can give is to not expect the process to be completed within 6 months. Whoever gets it within 6 months are indeed the luckiest ones but they are very few in numbers. One should keep in mind that the average processing time is 12 months as per the CIC's website so do not keep your expectations too high otherwise you would end up being frustrated. I wish everyone best of luck!! Do not give in to frustration, you are almost there or at least you are a little closer to it than you were yesterday :)

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Hi fellas. I am a full-time Masters student in Canada with a Part-time job.
How do I fill out the Employment Source of Income form? How do I show them I can support my spouse?