+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
So sorry for that!

My husband's date of birth was wrongly entered in E-Medical and printed in receipt also. I emailed to LVO to update and suggest for correction process ...
I have provided EMI number to track the medical result ..

Pray for me .. I am loosing my hope now :-(
All you have to do is go for eMedicals as it is. Afterwards, inform Visa Office/CPC via webform or email that you have completed medicals (attach receipt as proof) and ask them to rectify DOB error in eMedical form. That's about it. They will change it from their end with 5 to 7 business days.

You can even mark URGENT in subject line to get their attention.

Samfadi

Oct 17, 2018
All you have to do is go for eMedicals as it is. Afterwards, inform Visa Office/CPC via webform or email that you have completed medicals (attach receipt as proof) and ask them to rectify DOB error in eMedical form. That's about it. They will change it from their end with 5 to 7 business days.

You can even mark URGENT in subject line to get their attention.
Thankyou so much for the response .. That's really helpful for me ... I have already emailed LVO with Urgent in subject line .. I got an automated msg that they will respond within 28 days.
Hope it will work ...

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Thankyou so much for the response .. That's really helpful for me ... I have already emailed LVO with Urgent in subject line .. I got an automated msg that they will respond within 28 days.
Hope it will work ...
Sometimes, they rectify error from their end and don't reply to you. That's perfectly fine. You have already informed them and that's what matters.

Reactions: Samfadi

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Hey guys, I'm confused about one thing. Do we have to show them proof of funds for the spouse? I don't have a full-time job or a huge bank statement, I'm a student currently, with only a part-time job. Will that be a problem?

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Hey guys, I'm confused about one thing. Do we have to show them proof of funds for the spouse? I don't have a full-time job or a huge bank statement, I'm a student currently, with only a part-time job. Will that be a problem?
Item 5: How can I prove financial support if I don't live or have a job in Canada?
For spousal sponsorship, there is no minimum income requirement. CIC request your income information because part of the sponsorship agreement is that you will be able to financially support your sponsored spouse for the three years. They do not require a minimum income for sponsorship, only that they can see that there is a plan in place and resources available for you to be able to fulfill the financial support of your spouse, in the event that they required financial assistance. If your income recently has been low, then you can demonstrate your spouse's funds and include letters of offered support from family supplements to show that you have a plan in place. You need to provide your financial ‘game plan’ on a separate piece of paper (make sure it is headed with the question you are answering and sign and date it).

• Do you already have a job offer in Canada? If so provide a copy of the letter. If not, how will you look for a job and what steps have you already taken.
  • Where will you live when you get to Canada and how will you pay for it?
  • Do you have relatives in Canada (or elsewhere) and will they support you financially? If so, copies of letters confirming this from the relatives.
  • If you have relatives in Canada, will you be living with them initially? Provide letters from them confirming this.
  • What savings do you have and how long do you think they will last? Provide copies of savings statements.
Put yourself in the position of the CIC officer reading your game plan. Would it seem sensible, workable and properly thought through to you?

Source : https://britishexpats.com/wiki/Spousal_Sponsorship-Canada/FAQ_-_New_Application_Forms#Item_5:_How_can_I_prove_financial_support_if_I_don.27t_live_or_have_a_job_in_Canada.3F

Kazem

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2017
Doc's Request.
24-03-2017
Item 5: How can I prove financial support if I don't live or have a job in Canada?
For spousal sponsorship, there is no minimum income requirement. CIC request your income information because part of the sponsorship agreement is that you will be able to financially support your sponsored spouse for the three years. They do not require a minimum income for sponsorship, only that they can see that there is a plan in place and resources available for you to be able to fulfill the financial support of your spouse, in the event that they required financial assistance. If your income recently has been low, then you can demonstrate your spouse's funds and include letters of offered support from family supplements to show that you have a plan in place. You need to provide your financial ‘game plan’ on a separate piece of paper (make sure it is headed with the question you are answering and sign and date it).

• Do you already have a job offer in Canada? If so provide a copy of the letter. If not, how will you look for a job and what steps have you already taken.
  • Where will you live when you get to Canada and how will you pay for it?
  • Do you have relatives in Canada (or elsewhere) and will they support you financially? If so, copies of letters confirming this from the relatives.
  • If you have relatives in Canada, will you be living with them initially? Provide letters from them confirming this.
  • What savings do you have and how long do you think they will last? Provide copies of savings statements.
Put yourself in the position of the CIC officer reading your game plan. Would it seem sensible, workable and properly thought through to you?

Source : https://britishexpats.com/wiki/Spousal_Sponsorship-Canada/FAQ_-_New_Application_Forms#Item_5:_How_can_I_prove_financial_support_if_I_don.27t_live_or_have_a_job_in_Canada.3F
Wow bro, thank you so much for this! This is an amazing piece of information! Its much clearer what I need to do now, so thank you very much!

Fza.mts

Jan 8, 2019
Hello again, i hav applied in sept, started processing in dec, done biometric and medical in jan2019, need to kno:
1- do cic contact employers, educational units for BGC? How long approx does it take?
2-is it necessary to link application to online account?

wasiqjaved

Sep 15, 2007
Hello again, i hav applied in sept, started processing in dec, done biometric and medical in jan2019, need to kno:
1- do cic contact employers, educational units for BGC? How long approx does it take?
2-is it necessary to link application to online account?
1. BGC or not, CIC does not call all the employers for verification. The only case when an officer would contact your employer is when they are not convinced with the job experience letter. Look at link given below to know more about Background Checks.
2. No. It's not necessary.

Source : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/

Reactions: Fza.mts

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
Here is my timeline:

October 11, 2017 - Application submitted
November 20, 2017 - AOR Received
November 29, 2017 - Received Request for medical exam
December 5, 2017 - Received spousal sponsorship approval letter
January 17, 2018 - File transferred to London visa office
For 9 months no one even touched my file
November 2, 2018 - Received PFL
November 28, 2018 responded to their PFL with a lot of evidence
December 14, 2018 - Received request for remedical, schedule A and supplementary travel information form
December 21, 2018 - Received pre-arrival instructions letter
January 4, 2019 - Received passport request
January 10, 2019 - Finally got the stamped passport from the VFS office

It took 15 months for the entire process to complete. It was first marriage for both of us, no age gap and no red flags at all.
It's a long painful process full of frustration. But we are the ones who should be blamed for it because we never raise our voice for anything. Whoever gets the visa forgets about everything and does not even bother to raise their opinion or voice to the ministry to do something to reduce the processing time. The maximum wait time should not be more than 6 to 8 months. Just imagine staying away from your spouse and children for that long....

The best advise I can give is to not expect the process to be completed within 6 months. Whoever gets it within 6 months are indeed the luckiest ones but they are very few in numbers. One should keep in mind that the average processing time is 12 months as per the CIC's website so do not keep your expectations too high otherwise you would end up being frustrated. I wish everyone best of luck!! Do not give in to frustration, you are almost there or at least you are a little closer to it than you were yesterday :)
Congratulations. Thanks for the words of advice . Welcome to Canada

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
Tomorrow I'm leaving for Pakistan to visit my spouse. When I'm back i'm thinking about sending voluntary visit proof. If anyone has done this I have questions.

How many pictures did you send voluntary?

what else do I need to send to show proof of visiting? Like entry and exit stamp?
Yes, I sent pics, around 20.
Copies of entry and exit stamp, boarding pass.
Any receipt of any hotel stays ,
Takes lots of pics together and with family and friends, different clothes , different places .
Good luck and enjoy your time

sanacanpak

Aug 11, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
23-07-2018
I have a query regarding UCI. My Husband is sponsor.

My Husband's UCI on PR card is different from those received on CIC's documents.

Acknowledgement Receipt = Sponsor's UCI
Sponsor Approval = Sponsor's UCI
Medical Exam Request = Principal Applicant's UCI
File Transfer to Visa Office Letter = Sponsor's UCI

I have checked our forms again and again. I've written correct UCI as mentioned on Sponsor's PR Card. How can Sponsor's UCI be different?

ECAS don't work with UCI on PR card.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks in advance

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi this may be a bit off topic but i wanted to know m currently PR n my citizenship application is in process its been 9 months m hoping it will be completed soon but if I sponsor my husband now while m on PR status n then after sending my application for sponsorship once i will have citizenship can i travel to pakistan n stay there for few months while sponsorship is in process.