+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is exactly the kind of pfl I got, the wording is the same as well. You need to resend the divorce certificate and the khula deed along with any other papers like when the khula was filed etc. Explain that because it was khula, there are no reconciliation notices. Although I believe there was one notice sent asking the other party to show up in court as a final chance before divorce certificate was issued.
I was also asked to send in communication proof etc even though I had already voluntarily sent it. I guess it was never attached to the file. Resend it. Highlight as much meaningful info as possible like chatting about first anniversary, any gifts sent etc. I sent screenshots of whatsapp conversation along with skype video logs. I got pre arrival a week after. Dont worry!
You mentioned any other papers like when the khula was filed. Wanted to know if there is any other paper other than the Union Council (NADRA) divorce certificate and that stamp paper on which both sign which is later submitted to court. I believe this is called Khula deed, correct me if I am wrong and a Khula deed is something else.

Also would like to know how did you reply to that PFL, I dont see any link or window in the GC KEY so I assume it has to be through email. If I send an email to London Visa office wont it take 28 business days to process because that is the standard time for them to get back.

Huma01

Jul 12, 2018
July 10, 2017 – Application Received

August 18, 2017- AOR

August 21, 2017- Request to Link online letter

August 21, 2017- Sponsorship eligibility approved (email)

August 22, 2017- Medical Request

August 29, 2017- Schedule A & PC request

October 16, 2017- Application moves to LVO

June 1, 2018- requested for Additional docs like Communication

June 13, 2018- Pre Arrival Services Letter

June 13, 2018- Back ground check in process.

July 27, 2018- waiting for response…

Reactions: ksabir and Braveos

Huma01

Jul 12, 2018

ArshiArshi

May 14, 2017
I submitted my documents asked by cic .why still *Required is written in front of replacement provided?? I don't remember but it wasn't there after I uploaded 3 months ago ,but now its appearing from last 1 month ...do u people have the same status display?

Reactions: talalbsse

Huma01

Jul 12, 2018
I submitted my documents asked by cic .why still *Required is written in front of replacement provided?? I don't remember but it wasn't there after I uploaded 3 months ago ,but now its appearing from last 1 month ...do u people have the same status display?
Hi,
After reading your question i double checked my application and it says (required) it red italic bold letters. However, they have received everything. I guess its normal.

Reactions: ArshiArshi

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
Received my first ever set of notes today and following are the key points.

Eligibility
Criminality
They updated my criminality status on 30th of April 2018 but on gckey and ecas it states "we are processing your background check" does criminality and bgc are same thing?
and also under criminality there is another category with the name SUB ACTIVITIES and under it there's "RCMP Screening" and Status: Cancelled

I tried to search it but couldnt find any helpful info.If any of you can help me understand it please.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017

Eligibility
Criminality
They updated my criminality status on 30th of April 2018 but on gckey and ecas it states "we are processing your background check" does criminality and bgc are same thing?
and also under criminality there is another category with the name SUB ACTIVITIES and under it there's "RCMP Screening" and Status: Cancelled

I tried to search it but couldnt find any helpful info.If any of you can help me understand it please.
o m g.. congrats (well in a sort of good way) .. at least you found out something .. chalo .. abb wait for the letter .. hopefully around sept or oct .. :)

25may2k7_applicant

Jul 14, 2017
Islamabad
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
File Transfer...
19-10-2017
o m g.. congrats (well in a sort of good way) .. at least you found out something .. chalo .. abb wait for the letter .. hopefully around sept or oct .. :)
I wonder why they are taking so long to hold interviews.

Last edited:

Rick60

Oct 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
November 4, 2017.
File Transfer...
Soon In Sha Allah
September applicants, any news?

Reactions: talalbsse

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013

Eligibility
Criminality

check the comments section for clues as to why they need an interview.
Perhaps rectify that situation by sending more paperwork/proof etc so they can waive the interview

Reactions: 25may2k7_applicant