18/05/2018
Med's Request
18/03/2018
Med's Done....
24/03/2018

zubda345

May 28, 2018
ASALMOALIKUM
How long does it take after ore Pre arrival email to get the PR.

I am November 2017 applicant

When dis you get your aor and when did you get your pre arrival email??

Usuaply after the background check is complete n you have passed the medical, you get a ppr.

Naymasattar

Jan 23, 2018
When dis you get your aor and when did you get your pre arrival email??

Usuaply after the background check is complete n you have passed the medical, you get a ppr.
I don't have that with me it's in my husband Id as he is the sponsor. But it says what all benefits I am eligible for. And how to avail them

ZK45

Star Member
May 3, 2018
Can anyone translate this for me and tell me what is going on with my application? am I on background check or what...

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing weather you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional docs: We are reviewing additional docs you sent.
Interview: You don't need an interview, we will send a message if it changes.
Biometrics: We don't need your fingerprints, we will send a message if it changes.
Background Check: Your application is in process we will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final Decision: Your application is in process we will send you a message once final decision is made.
If there still reviewing your eligibility requirements, it means you haven’t received your pre arrival email yet so you should expect to get that next.
Your background check also hasn’t started yet, it’ll start after your eligibility has passed.

zubda345

May 28, 2018
T
If there still reviewing your eligibility requirements, it means you haven’t received your pre arrival email yet so you should expect to get that next.
Your background check also hasn’t started yet, it’ll start after your eligibility has passed.
Thankyou.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Can someone replyy question as well please how long after pre arrival email ppr is expected?
No one knows the answer .. if ur bgc hasnt completed yet then ull hv to wait for that to complete first .. then ppr .. ppl who received pre arrival few months back are still waitin ..

Ga123

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
My cousin sent his application but he wrote email address incorrectly on the application package
Now he is really worried how he can correct that email address because without correct email address he'll be unable to receive any correspondence?

zubda345

May 28, 2018
My cousin sent his application but he wrote email address incorrectly on the application package
Now he is really worried how he can correct that email address because without correct email address he'll be unable to receive any correspondence?
The best thing to do here is to call the office he sent his file to and talk to them about it.